PDA

View Full Version : What is your opion of the past SHAOLIN MONKS who were idolised as heroes !!!!! When they could be co

03-04-2001, 05:21 AM
Most of these so called shaolin heroes were crimnals avoiding persecution and prosecution from the state or government of the day.WHY SHOULD THEY BE FORGIVEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE MANDED THEIR WAYS.

kelvein chan

[This message was edited by mercilessfighter on 03-04-01 at 07:29 PM.]

[This message was edited by mercilessfighter on 03-04-01 at 07:30 PM.]

joedoe
03-04-2001, 05:30 AM
Can you put that question in English please? I'd like to answer it but I can't understand what you are asking.

Muhammad
03-04-2001, 05:35 AM
thanks for contributin to the forum again mercilessfister, don't know why u bother puttin threads up which are unreadable, u should try to write only when u are not frothing in your mouth, so maybe we could understand u better.

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

03-04-2001, 05:44 AM
ABANDIT,MOHAMMAD :Obviously these shaolin heroes of yours are crimnals,and just because they have mended there ways does'nt mean they should be forgiven .It is likened to forgiving a murderer just because he/she has taken up charity work to avoid prosecution.

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-04-2001, 05:49 AM
here he is again, still frothing in the mouth and still incoherant, wonder who we should call, the Vet or the Doctor??? Probbably the vet hahahahaha

joedoe
03-04-2001, 05:53 AM
I don't know why I am going to answer you seriously but here goes:

The criminals you talk of were rebels that the govt of the time wanted to catch, not criminals. You talk about how China has such a bad human rights record, yet you would condemn someone who rebels against an unjust system? Would you condemn the survivors of the Tien An Men massacre? They rebelled against their government as well, and they are treated as rebels.

For that matter, as you claim to be American, does that also mean that everyone who fought in the American Civil War is a criminal too?

You also claim to believe in God. Didn't Jesus also teach that you should forgive your fellow man? If a man repents, should he not be forgiven? I believe Jesus taught that.

Quit starting these stupid troll threads and get lost.

03-04-2001, 06:03 AM
Then tell me how could you live with yourself by forgiving the person who raped your mother or sister .Fancy you sitting and having a drink with this RAPIST.,because he gave you a blanket in winter................

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 06:13 AM
Still trying to bait me are you? Do you think I am stupid enough to get worked up over some words over the Internet? Nice try, but I thought you could do better.

Anyway, you continue to ignore my answers and just carry on about more crap that you want to spout.

The historical figures you choose to brand as criminals were rebels fighting against an unjust system. If you want to call them criminals, then that is fine. I know that they were fighting for a just cause and that is all that matters to me.

Go back to the hole you came from and amuse yourself some other way.

03-04-2001, 06:23 AM
Look at all the TERRORISTS and WAR CRIMNALS they are always claiming to fight an unjust GOVERNMENT /system.And fighting for the freedom and justise of the suppressed.Look at the BALKANS.............

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 06:32 AM
OK, so let's talk about the American War of Independence (seeing that you say you are American).

That war was sparked by a protest against 'unjust' British taxes on tea - the Boston Tea Party. The British Govt of the time did not want to let go of America as a colony, but American 'rebels' fought the Red Coats nonetheless. Does this make them criminals as well? So, as an American, that would make you the descendant of criminals, or at least living under a criminal system.

No offense to any American reading this reply, just a hypothetical argument :).

So, let's discuss the Scots. People look up to figures such as Rob Roy and William Wallace. Are you going to call them criminals too?

dunbarj01
03-04-2001, 06:44 AM
Merciless fighter,

.........spare me!

03-04-2001, 07:30 AM
When it is war between countries it is normally the victors that dictate terms.But your shaolin crimnals were individuals,or a small contra band.,there numbers were in the hundreds only but in wars you are looking well over hundred thousands.

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 07:38 AM
Still not a proper answer. Would you call William Wallace and Rob Roy criminals?

And the War of Independence was no different - a group of 'rebels' (or criminals as you put it) fighting against an unjust system.

And numbers don't make a difference. If people are fighting for what is right, it doesn't make them criminals.

Fish of Fury
03-04-2001, 07:50 AM
i really couldn't care less one way or the other!

BTW mercilessfister, have you forgiven yourself for constantly raping your own fist?

tanglangman
03-04-2001, 01:48 PM
Abandit

Now I accept that it’s hard to brand a whole nation as there are varying degrees of liability. But that’s besides the point. As it has been a running theme in this thread to do so I will continue for the sake of argument.

You are assuming that because that the American war of independence was a just war, then they were not criminals.
However would you not agree that the treatment of the native americans was a criminal act? Now I am not trying to have a pop at americans I am just making the point that you only have to do one criminal act to be a criminal.

Of subject, I found it quite funny that you make a point about americans being desended from criminals. Doesn’t that remind you of another country a bit closer to home???

As I said, it is not fair to lump a whole country as criminal but we can apply the same argument to individuals.

We also have to think about what we mean as criminal. There is on universal law. What is criminal in one country may not be in another. For instance alcohol.

Any other opinons?

joedoe
03-04-2001, 02:00 PM
tanglangman:

The argument I used was purely for argument's sake. I was not trying to disparage America in any way, just trying to prove my point. mercilessfighter was portraying Shaolin heroes as criminals simply because they were hunted by the government of the time.

My point in the American example was not to paint Americans as criminals, but to point out that if someone fights for a just cause and is hunted by the government because of it, it doesn't necessarily make them a criminal.

Take for example, Rob Roy and William Wallace. Both were hunted by the government of the time, yet neither is considered a criminal, but heroes.

I could argue that to kill another human is a crime, so every soldier to ever kill is also a criminal, but that would be unfair. There are circumstances surrounding every action that change the way you view the act.

And yes, I know Australia was founded as a penal colony :).

tanglangman
03-04-2001, 03:06 PM
I accept that.

You are using Rob Roy and William Wwallace as examples. How do you know if they ever committed a criminal act? They were criminals at the time and they are now lookad upon as heroes. This is because history has disorted the representation of the events.

Lets apply the same logic to a more contemporary situation. Look at the northern Ireland situation. Lets say for arguements sake that the unionists are fighting a just cause. Now the paramilitray organisations were using terriost tactics to achieve their goals. But would you then say that they are heroes? It is exactly the same as Rob Roy and William Wallace. Apart from it is happening now.

Fish of Fury
03-04-2001, 03:43 PM
if you take a packet of chewing gum into singapore you're a criminal too.
there are very few clear lines, no black and white only shades of grey...
...oh, except mercilessfighter is obviously a moron trying (inadequately) to stir up trouble.that much is clear

fiercest tiger
03-04-2001, 11:25 PM
its good to see we are all together on one thread again. hope you are all well, and training hard. :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

joedoe
03-05-2001, 12:06 AM
Hi FT, good to hear from you again :).

tanglangman:

I agree - what is seen in current times as criminal, may in fact be viewed in 100 years time as heroic. Mind you the difference is that while the IRA indiscrimminately kills people in its 'quest', the 'heroes' of the past were never attributed such crimes.

I agree that history can often be distorted. I also believe that heroes are considered heroes for a reason, not just because of a distortion of historical facts.

03-05-2001, 01:18 AM
Then your so called shaolin heroes,apart from seeking refuge in the shaolin monastry ,because the monastry had immunity status,(similar to an embassy).and being a above average fighter ,WHAT DEEDS HAS THEY EVER DONE? To be considered heroes.Maybe one day your SKATES,in SPAIN, will be your national hero.

kelvein chan

GreyMystik
03-05-2001, 01:29 AM
your so-called posts are butchering the english language and are completely devoid of any intellectually stimulating material whatsoever.

should we forgive YOU?!? :D

Muhammad
03-05-2001, 02:05 AM
hahahaha Man this is funny, he is so incoherant what was that again merciless???? in english this time

hahahaha

03-05-2001, 02:53 AM
MUHAMMAD,still planning to go to MOUNT ARAFAT with your muslim brothers? you won't find that foreskin again ,its history ,kaput.

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-05-2001, 03:11 AM
um merciless i mean Mr incoherant, maybe u should wipe the froth coming out of your mouth and concentrate on writing your post,

hehehehe yes again out of the topic and incoherant, please calm down and stop frothing and maybe u will be able to write an intelligent post

joedoe
03-05-2001, 05:13 AM
mercilessfister, the Shaolin Temple had no such immunity. If you bothered to stop frothing at the mouth and read some history, you will find it was burned to the ground at least once.

At least I can admire people like the Shaolin heroes. Who do you admire? A bug?

03-05-2001, 06:02 AM
At least we dont admire the type of people MUHHAMMAD ,does.BIN LADEN,SADDHAM HUSSEIN.!!!!!!!!!!!

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-05-2001, 06:40 AM
hahahah

merciless, u are still gettin excited about naming your fantasy lovers like saddam, please if u are gonna get all excited and become incoherant when u name your fantasy lovers, please wait till u have finish jerkin off b'fore u post.

i am trying to help u here, so please calm down and stop frothing in the mouth when u post so we can understand u

still waiting for a coherant reply

03-05-2001, 08:54 AM
you call yourself a muslim. you are such a loser. you only talk about mounting arafat. you f*cking idiot. at this time of the year, all of yer tipless brothers are crawling up the mount arafat to retrace the steps of your great prophet mohammed to look for yer lost tip.
get ya facts right you p00f. :D

kelvein chan

BIU JI
03-05-2001, 09:25 AM
I hope I'm there when one of the many people you've insulted beats the crap out of you. Now you're insulting peoples religions, we know you're in Australia.
You and you're pathetic personnas are going to be confronted one day and I bet you **** in you're pants. So keep it up f**khead, it's the usual way with trolls until you get caught.
Who said troll hunting doesn't pay, they usually run a mile though.

Fish of Fury
03-05-2001, 12:07 PM
mercilessfighter, you are truly an oxygen thief.
hopefully one day somebody will pull you down and erect a human being

joedoe
03-05-2001, 12:38 PM
So mercilessfister, did your father molest you when you were a baby? Is that why you can't speak properly? Maybe he dislocated your jaw? You should get a doctor to look at that. It might improve your language skills.

tanglangman
03-05-2001, 02:42 PM
..ABANDIT

Getting back to our debate,

You say that heroes of the past were not attributed with such crimes (indeiscrimnate killing)

2 points: The paramilitary organisations don't indiscrininately kill. They target members who they see as the opposition. Wether they are members of rival organisations or not. For instance the IRA would target prodestant or english people where as the UDA would target Catholics. This really is beside the point anyway.

second point is how so you know that Heroes of the past didn't indescrinately kill. I am sure there a many right wing extremists that view Hitler as a hero. From the other side of the war, take bomer harriss who has a statue dedicated to him in London. He commanded the bombing of dressden now that was indescriminate killing on a huge scale?

what do you think?

On a side note, if it weren't for the foaming troll then we wouldn't have had this discussion. Maybe they are of use after all???

joedoe
03-06-2001, 12:46 AM
I agree with you - history often distorts the facts, and the victors write the history. I don't know whether heroes of the past indiscrimminately killed.

All I am saying is that people who are looked up to as heroes are seen that way for a reason. They are often people who fought for what was right.

The IRA do kill indiscrimminately - what about all the bombings? They may assassinate particular targets, but they also attack the masses using bombs etc. They use terror tactics, hence the brand terrorist.

People like Rob Roy and William Wallace did not go around terrorising the populace - they waged their war against specific targets. In both cases, the British governing body. And I don't recall ever reading that the Shaolin monks made a practice of going around terrorising the populace either.

It really is a gray area and it also depends on which side you look at it from. Obviously a hero on one side will most likely be considered a villain by the other side.

Anarcho
03-07-2001, 06:50 PM
Hey guys...I think your problem with merciless fighter is that not many people on here speak Moronian. I have dabbled in it, I'll see if I can clear this up.

"Then your so called shaolin heroes,apart from seeking refuge in the shaolin monastry ,because the monastry had immunity status,(similar to an embassy).and being a above average fighter ,WHAT DEEDS HAS THEY EVER DONE? To be considered heroes.Maybe one day your SKATES,in SPAIN, will be your national hero.
kelvein chan"

This is nott TRUE!!!! Your SKATES are his ENEMIES! (FRIEND). Wat are the most of them anyway? HUH? You can't even want that. CRAZY!!!!

tanglangman
03-08-2001, 01:29 PM
Is there a translation book that I can get? I've looked in local bookshops and on the net and just can't find any.

Could you translate this for me?

Top of the mountain you worship shaolin monks, you heros of the okden gangster claan.

Is this axeptable in times?? (bring up last nights dinner) gggrrrrrrrr

Fish of Fury
03-08-2001, 01:51 PM
yuor woshup the minks?! juts bekors they manded ther ways!

this is actually an ancient koan.
if you meditate upon it (constantly seeking to answer that which has no answer and is completely incoherent) then eventually your brain will sort of flip out, changing your perception of the cosmos...allowing you to see that all things are one.
(well...i think i might be right about the brain flipping out part if nothing else)

BIU JI
03-09-2001, 04:46 PM
Yes indeed this language is real.I do believe it was developed for those who are members of the secret art of Moron Pai . They developed this complicated jiberish so the morons could detect each other and band together, though cluster fellacio was not originally a part of the art and still isn't even though practised daily.

This comes from watching their pet "GOKTIMUS" clustering and just thinking thats a **** fine idea. Beware there are many Morons , usually lurking near boys schools and public toilets.

BE WARNED!!!!!!

Kairo
03-09-2001, 08:25 PM
The only reason the Shaolin monks were prosecuted in China was that China was (and is) Communist.
Communism is a fantastic idea, and the only thing better to a poor person that it is the faith and divine intervention which can only come from a religion.
I think ull find many Buddhists and Taoists were prosecuted in China my slow witted merciless friend. :)
K.

03-10-2001, 06:46 AM
KAIRO,there were no more shaolin heroes after the 19th century.Where did you come up with communist.,WAKE UP ,you will soon be talking about the skywars soon...........or robots

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-11-2001, 03:04 AM
skywars and robots???? isn't that what goktimus is into??his gay transformers crap??

i guess as his ****sexual partner u will know all about it.

03-11-2001, 08:01 AM
like i have said before,you are hopeless and good for nothing. you are a waste of space and if you had another brain,it'd be lonely. you should get transformed and shoved up your arafat mountains @ss. go get circumcised you tipless p00f.not yer foreskin but your labia. you ain;t got no d1ck.

Anarcho
03-11-2001, 05:02 PM
"Then your so called shaolin heroes,apart from seeking refuge in the shaolin monastry ,because the monastry had immunity status,(similar to an embassy).and being a above average fighter ,WHAT DEEDS HAS THEY EVER DONE? To be considered heroes.Maybe one day your SKATES,in SPAIN, will be your national hero.
kelvein chan"

Okay...I'll translate this one for you, tanglangman.

"You claim that Shaolin monks are heroes. They sought refuge in a monastery. You may think that monks living in a monastery is perfectly normal behaviour: that's where you're wrong. I won't bother explaining why. I take this evidence to conclusively show that Shaolin monks are not heroes, in so far as they did not do deeds. Skates and Spanish people should be your real heroes, the former because of their facilitation of effortless motion on ice and the latter because of their bull-fighting exploits."

I think that's an accurate translation...

03-12-2001, 05:11 AM
Take for example,some regards PAK-MEI,as a state or people's hero,he at one stage offered his service to the GOVERNMENT to catch and arrest the so called SHAOLIN CRIMNALS.,who were disturbing the peace of the people.The CHING GOVERNMENT,of the period would probably be considered the best the country ever had ,the population has seen peace they never saw before,law and order was in place,everyone had plenty to eat and where there was poverty the GOVERNMENT supplied and provided aid,so WHO IS WORTH YOUR SUPPORT??THIS STABLE GOVERNMENT OR A GROUP OF CRIM'S FIGHTING FOR THERE OWN BENEFIT?? WHAT WERE THEY FIGHTING FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE????????????Also this is the govern., that ordered the destruction of the SHAOLIN ,when it reached a stage where the place was abusing it's special priviliges and habouring crimnals by the thousands.It also was this government that gave permission to rebuilt when an undertaking was made that it will only be used as a place of worship,HOW MANY UNDERSTANDING GOVERNMENT,is prepared to do that!!!!!!NOW THE QUESTION IS,ARE THESE SHAOLIN CRIMS., HEROES.????

kelvein chan

Budokan
03-12-2001, 06:00 AM
Mercifulmuffinspanker--please do us all a favor and put the barrel of that loaded gun in your mouth. You're a silk-waisted poofter if you can't pull that trigger more than three times...

K. Mark Hoover

03-12-2001, 07:00 AM
BUDOKAN:sounds like you are an illigitimate child of some bald headed shaolin,was the birth planned between your mum and the monk, or was she forcefully raped.,either way you are considered a b@stard.,so much your support for these bald headed rapist,do you know which one was the one? or there were too many.!!!!!i bet you are nearly bald too,generic....................

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-12-2001, 07:25 AM
Generic baldness? Is that like, where everyone is bald? Could be a product of generic engineering.

Maybe it's because they ate too many generically engineered soy beans.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Muhammad
03-12-2001, 07:45 AM
Yes we have finally found out how merciless has come to exist. Yes when the first northern kung fu practitioner saw a rabied rabbit frothing in the mouth, he decided to end it's misery by trying to drown it in some human crap. but instead the rabbit's generic code was similar to that of the sh*t and so they combined and a new generically made species was formed. Unfortunately through generics, the conditioning of frothing was passed on to this new species.

this new species grew and since it was the only kind of it's species, he could only reproduce by felattin himself. So after many centuries of generic sharing between himself he finally named himself mercilessfigther

BIU JI
03-12-2001, 02:27 PM
I bow down to you, you are truly the king of sh*t . I've truly never had the miss fortune of trying to battle wits with such a "dare I say WITLESS twurp"lol
I crack myself up!
I'm lost for words as to the enormity of your stupidity, someone should slap your mother! Actually I think she likes the spank paddle by the rumors I've heard.
Yeh blah blah,,,,,,, thats my response to your next post as I don't need to read it to know it's pathetic.

Kiasyd
03-12-2001, 09:55 PM
About the last posts of Abandit and Muhhamed:

LOL !!!!! :D :D :D

C'mon guys... Be merciful with merciless... :p

stormy
03-28-2001, 04:06 AM
Come on people, that is the past:( . It already happened and people (other than yourselves, obviously)have already learned from the experience. I have to say, however, that if a group of people (or group of individuals as the mercilessfister would put it) have mended thier ways and truly changed they should be forgiven. This does not mean that they should go unpunished, as I doubt that any of the "criminals" discussed in this thread have done. I hope no one has taken offense to this(except "merciless"fister) for that was not my intention. I merely wanted to express my opinion. :)