PDA

View Full Version : Bagwa palm... TAOIST WAY?

CYMac
08-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Posting here just to be fun, I know it's not martial art, but this is the bagwa palm in Taoism magic, Tin Yat Lineage. We cultivate the bagwa palm as well, but just put it here for a cool comparison with the martial art style of bagwa palm. Fun stuff :)

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/bagwa-mirror-magic-opening-and-activating-step-1/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Opening and Activating (step 1)

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-empower-and-using-the-bagwa-mirror/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Empower and Using the Bagwa Mirror

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-pre-heaven-bagwa-magic-cultivation/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Pre-Heaven BaGwa Magic Cultivation

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-post-heaven-bagwa-magic-cultivation/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Post-Heaven BaGwa Magic Cultivation

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-pre-heaven-bagwa-magic-palm-applicaton/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Pre-Heaven BaGwa Magic Palm Applicaton

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-post-heaven-bagwa-magic-palm-applicaton/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – Post-Heaven BaGwa Magic Palm Applicaton

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-the-bagwa-magical-fu/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – The BaGwa Magical FU

http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/bagwa-mirror-magic-bagwa-handsign-magical-blast/
Bagwa Mirror Magic – BaGwa Handsign Magical Blast

taai gihk yahn
08-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Stopped taking ur meds, I see...

I guess that crazy knows no season;

U r still a freak

CYMac
08-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Stopped taking ur meds, I see...

I guess that crazy knows no season;

U r still a freak

Please read the rule on this page: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43267

I am shocked the mod don;t warn or ban you. Maybe that's how it is sometimes. Too bad. But here let me tell you to wake up. This is for real, taoism magic. If you can't understand or do it, too bad. But if you happen to want to try it yourself, you will know who is a freak and don't hesitate to laugh at yourself when you tried it too. You will be shocked about how naive you are today.

extrajoseph
08-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Hi CY,

There is a certain weirdness about you that we can all detect and I am trying to find an explanation for it, my theory is that the Taoist religion you are trying to promote in your business has Dao-Fa 道法 and Dao-Li 道理, but you only offered the Fa and showed no understanding of the Li, hence there is a lack of Ziran 自然 in your behavior and it came across as you being a bit weird.

What do you think of this proposition and are you aware of this? I hope you do, if not, I will just keep quiet for the time is not yet right for you.

No offense is intended, just expressing my own observation.

XJ

CYMac
08-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi CY,

There is a certain weirdness about you that we can all detect and I am trying to find an explanation for it, my theory is that the Taoist religion you are trying to promote in your business has Dao-Fa 道法 and Dao-Li 道理, but you only offered the Fa and showed no understanding of the Li, hence there is a lack of Ziran 自然 in your behavior and it came across as you being a bit weird.

What do you think of this proposition and are you aware of this? I hope you do, if not, I will just keep quiet for the time is not yet right for you.

No offense is intended, just expressing my own observation.

XJ

We do have both. Just you are not my student, how can you know I am not teaching it as well? There is already lots of theories of taoism applied to how I have been talking in the previous post, if your wisdom cannot see it then it is your problem not mine. I am not trying to offense you or anything, but sometimes things are already all blended together but those who are not skilled cannot see it. Don't you realize nature don't need to tell you when it is raining or going to rain? if you don't understand what I am saying here, it's time to think more before you comment too, because I am just telling you some straight forward truth.

I am not "promoting" my 道法, I am just sharing. Don't get me wrong. Here, all the 道法 I share are free, how can I be promoting? I am sharing free resources. If I am promoting, I will promote the FU I sell and the service I do for a cost.

extrajoseph
08-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi CY,

Just as I thought, there is no Gan-Ying 感應, so there nothing can be done for now. I wish you best of luck.

XJ

CYMac
08-20-2011, 10:44 AM
hi cy,

just as i thought, there is no gan-ying 感應, so there nothing can be done for now. I wish you best of luck.

Xj

陰濁不明陽, 陽清不沾陰, 道中修仙路, 分隔陰陽靈,
何是純陽路, 陰少看不穿, 只笑世塵俗, 不懂幻太玄.

taai gihk yahn
08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Please read the rule on this page: http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43267

I am shocked the mod don;t warn or ban you. Maybe that's how it is sometimes. Too bad. But here let me tell you to wake up. This is for real, taoism magic. If you can't understand or do it, too bad. But if you happen to want to try it yourself, you will know who is a freak and don't hesitate to laugh at yourself when you tried it too. You will be shocked about how naive you are today.

your magic is weak; you have no power here; this is the real magic:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/images/Zhunti1.jpg
http://www.meditationexpert.com/images/Zhunti2.jpg

CYMac
08-20-2011, 01:41 PM
Don't you rrealize this is long considered the south "Tin Si" in the history who MANY already proven is not really good because he have been mixing tons of stuff here and there? You can see it very obviously if you have the knowledge foundation in Taoism. But too bad you don't.

Anyway, who are you to criticize or even comment on my magic? Have you tried my magic and service before? If not, it maybe better to shut up and learn your virtues more for public socializing. I don't mind your naiveness but if you want to judge my skills and knowledge in magic, I would say only those who have tried my service are qualified to say a word.

If you have not tried a specific fruit, don't comment on it, you are just showing people your naiveness and lack of virtues.

Look at what you have posted? A spoiled pot of crap that combines taoism and Buddhism and all that into a page? Please, it's already disgusting enough to see Taoism being NOT Taoism in the past. It's awful and it's a disgrace of Taoism itself as well. Taoism is a full system, it doesn't need anything from outside to make it a complete good circle. If yours need to, yours is broken and incomplete from the start to the end.

Yep, not many lineages can stay clean and pure Taoism, but that's also common because not many are skilled and so they seek for short cuts and they try to take thigns here and there to make it their own. It's how China is in history too. Just some cannot accept that's bad.

YouKnowWho
08-20-2011, 01:42 PM
CY,

What's your opinion about 青海无上师?

Ching Hai (May 12, 1951 -), called her followers of Supreme Master Ching Hai was born in Vietnam's central Chinese , 1970, on behalf to the UK , after marrying Germans . 1985年 ,清海創造以佛教為基本教義的一個新興宗教 ,該宗教名稱定為觀音法門 。 In 1985 , in order to create Ching Hai Buddhist basic teachings of a new religion , the religious name as the Quan Yin Method .

觀音法門的最大特徵為強調信徒只要接受她所提出的方便傳道法門,就可馬上獲得佛法上的立即開示頓悟,並同時 立刻獲得一生的解脱。 Quan Yin Method is characterized by emphasis on the biggest believers to accept her claim as long as the convenience of preaching Dharma, we can immediately obtain Buddhist insight on the show to open immediately, and also immediate access to a lifetime of relief. 因為觀音法門的基本教義非常簡單且容易被初學者理解,信奉清海為活佛的信徒,長期來有一定的人 數。 Because the basic teachings of the Quan Yin Method is very simple and easy to be for beginners to understand, believe in the Buddha's followers Ching Hai, to a certain number of long-term.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4UQO7KOwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YTMq4tRgtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH78gy9gKxw&list=PL34C46A3A9A0D8DD8&index=3

CYMac
08-20-2011, 01:43 PM
CY,

What's your opinion about 青海无上师?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4UQO7KOwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YTMq4tRgtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH78gy9gKxw&list=PL34C46A3A9A0D8DD8&index=3

上師 is a Tibetan master, not Taoism. I have no opinion about this person since I don't even know the person at all.

CYMac
08-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Regarding TYG's post.. If you want to point out something to trash me down, I suggest you find something that is REAL taoism first and not these "buddhist and taoism mix kind of crap".

In Taoism, you can already find the basic 8 purifying spells that can do what the pages are saying from your post... although we don't use it in our lineage since we have our own.. here are the spells for your reference in many common places that you can find.. which are NOT in those Buddhist language.. it's all in Chinese..

净口神咒

丹朱口神,吐秽除氛。舌神正伦,通命养神。罗千齿神,却邪卫真。喉神虎贲,?神引津.心神丹元,令我通真。 思神炼液,道气常存。急急如律令。

净身神咒

灵宝天尊,安慰身形。弟子魂魄,五脏玄冥。青龙白虎,对仗纷纭;朱雀玄武,侍卫我真。急急如律 令.

安土地神咒
元始安镇,普告万灵。岳渎真官,土地祗灵。左社右稷,不得妄惊。回向正道,内外澄清。各安方位,备守坛庭。 太上有命,搜捕邪精。护法神王,保卫诵经。皈依大道,元亨利贞。

净天地神咒

天地自然,秽气分散,洞中玄虚,晃朗太元。八方威神,使我自然。灵宝符命,普告九天;乾罗达那,洞罡太玄; 斩妖缚邪,度人万千。中山神咒,元始玉文,持诵一遍,却病延年;按行五岳,八海知闻;魔王束手,侍卫我轩; 凶秽消散,道?常存。急急如律令.

金光神咒

天地玄宗,万气本根。广修亿劫,证吾神通。三界内外,惟道独尊。体有金光,覆映吾身。视之不见,听之不闻。 包罗天地,养育群生。受持万遍,身有光明。三界侍卫,五帝司迎。万神朝礼,役使雷霆。鬼妖丧胆,精怪忘形。 内有霹雳,雷神隐名。洞慧交彻,五?腾腾。金光速现,覆护真人。急急如律令.

祝香神咒

道由心学,心假香传。香?玉炉,心存帝前。真灵下盼,仙旆临轩.令臣关告,迳达九天.

玄蕴咒

云篆太虚,浩劫之初.乍遐乍迩,或沉或浮.五方徘徊,一丈之余.天真皇人,按笔乃书.以演洞章,次书灵符. 元始下降,真文诞敷.昭昭其有,冥冥其无.沉疴能自痊,尘劳溺可扶,幽冥将有赖.由是升仙都.

--------------

These are in common Taoism books too. They are very basic stuff, which is used among many Taoism lineages. Have you saw these? But in our lineage, we don't use these because we have our own stuff.

Hope you enjoy some real Taoism stuff in CHINESE here.

taai gihk yahn
08-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Don't you rrealize this is long considered the south "Tin Si" in the history who MANY already proven is not really good because he have been mixing tons of stuff here and there? You can see it very obviously if you have the knowledge foundation in Taoism. But too bad you don't.

Anyway, who are you to criticize or even comment on my magic? Have you tried my magic and service before? If not, it maybe better to shut up and learn your virtues more for public socializing. I don't mind your naiveness but if you want to judge my skills and knowledge in magic, I would say only those who have tried my service are qualified to say a word.

If you have not tried a specific fruit, don't comment on it, you are just showing people your naiveness and lack of virtues.

Look at what you have posted? A spoiled pot of crap that combines taoism and Buddhism and all that into a page? Please, it's already disgusting enough to see Taoism being NOT Taoism in the past. It's awful and it's a disgrace of Taoism itself as well. Taoism is a full system, it doesn't need anything from outside to make it a complete good circle. If yours need to, yours is broken and incomplete from the start to the end.

Yep, not many lineages can stay clean and pure Taoism, but that's also common because not many are skilled and so they seek for short cuts and they try to take thigns here and there to make it their own. It's how China is in history too. Just some cannot accept that's bad.
ha - your power is nothing, your magic is pathetic: I don't need to try it, I already know everything about it and you! why, the last time I sent emissaries against you, you were so dull that you didn't even realize you were being probed, and you proved so inept that I called off these manifold manifestations out of pity for you, and only nudged you enough so that you would stop posting your inferior methods here for a while; but because I felt some compassion for you, I held back from implementing a full "psionic lock" that would have prevented you from ever returning to this forum again; perhaps next time I won't be so generous, we shall see...

CYMac
08-20-2011, 06:19 PM
ha - your power is nothing, your magic is pathetic: I don't need to try it, I already know everything about it and you! why, the last time I sent emissaries against you, you were so dull that you didn't even realize you were being probed, and you proved so inept that I called off these manifold manifestations out of pity for you, and only nudged you enough so that you would stop posting your inferior methods here for a while; but because I felt some compassion for you, I held back from implementing a full "psionic lock" that would have prevented you from ever returning to this forum again; perhaps next time I won't be so generous, we shall see...

Find a psychiatrist, you got scsophrania. I feel sorry not for you but your mother and father. Get well soon.

taai gihk yahn
08-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Find a psychiatrist, you got scsophrania. I feel sorry not for you but your mother and father. Get well soon.

hide all you like, it will do you no good; your days of evil are numberd...

CYMac
08-20-2011, 07:45 PM
hide all you like, it will do you no good; your days of evil are numberd...

Wow LoL~ you are amazing!

taai gihk yahn
08-20-2011, 08:37 PM
Wow LoL~ you are amazing!

well, at least you are capable enough of realizing this! :)

stick around, son; you may learn something else!

CYMac
08-20-2011, 09:36 PM
well, at least you are capable enough of realizing this! :)

stick around, son; you may learn something else!

Ho! Ho! Ho! I am sure you will be more amazing in the future as well!

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-21-2011, 04:35 AM
What in the sam hell are you people talking about?

Dale Dugas
08-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Rule #1 about Taoist Magic Klub

You DO NOT TALK about Taoist Magic Klub

taai gihk yahn
08-21-2011, 07:08 AM

if ur livelihood is based on selling memberships to the Taoist Magik Klub, then u have to talk about it...

taai gihk yahn
08-21-2011, 07:09 AM
What in the sam hell are you people talking about?

CYBigMac has some delusory thoughts about the nature of reality, and apparently some people pay him money in order to to participate in his fantasies

CYMac
08-21-2011, 08:29 AM

Who set this rule?

Dragonzbane76
08-21-2011, 08:57 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YKsmpptr93I/SOesHVcS5HI/AAAAAAAAAp4/YOrgVG7m6Uo/s1600/tyler-durden.jpg

taai gihk yahn
08-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Who set this rule?

Magik Tao Mouse; don't u know ANYTHING?!? :rolleyes:

CYMac
08-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Magik Tao Mouse; don't u know ANYTHING?!? :rolleyes:

Seems like you forgot to take you pills again... :(

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 03:44 PM

actually, what's really funny, and so entirely predictable, is that you can't accept the fact that there are systems outside of yours that are of high quality; this particular Zhuen Ti linneage is highly respected by many people - for you to describe it as crap denotes your own lack of understanding; second, it is primarilly Chinese Buddhist with some Tibetan Vajrayana practice integrated into it; it is actually NOT a Taoist practice, even though Master Nan Hai Chuan is known and respected for his Taoist cultivation; so to go on some rant that it is a disgrace to Taoism is just highlighting the fact that you can't even understand what is before you - you are criticising something as being "crap" Taoist practice when it is not Taoist!

no, instead, you simply throw out a bunch of derogatory remarks, basically because you can't help but act towards me in an adversarial manner - no matter what I say, you will react to it negatively, regardless of the content, which is again, sooo predictable about you - I mean, you have NEVER had anything positive to say about systems other than what you teach - EVERYTHING in your estimation has some flaws, only your Tin Hat system is without blemish, lol; THIS is why people treat you like the fool you are - because you are overweight (read: unhealthy) and arrogant - you have no true sense of humility, and are fundamentally lacking in any sort of compassion towards others if they do not see the world from your limited, lazy-eyed perspective; unfortunately, you will NOT understand this, you will instead make a bunch of pointless remarks and tell me how sorry you feel for me, lolol!

CYMac
08-22-2011, 04:05 PM
actually, what's really funny, and so entirely predictable, is that you can't accept the fact that there are systems outside of yours that are of high quality; this particular Zhuen Ti linneage is highly respected by many people - for you to describe it as crap denotes your own lack of understanding; second, it is primarilly Chinese Buddhist with some Tibetan Vajrayana practice integrated into it; it is actually NOT a Taoist practice, even though Master Nan Hai Chuan is known and respected for his Taoist cultivation; so to go on some rant that it is a disgrace to Taoism is just highlighting the fact that you can't even understand what is before you - you are criticising something as being "crap" Taoist practice when it is not Taoist!

no, instead, you simply throw out a bunch of derogatory remarks, basically because you can't help but act towards me in an adversarial manner - no matter what I say, you will react to it negatively, regardless of the content, which is again, sooo predictable about you - I mean, you have NEVER had anything positive to say about systems other than what you teach - EVERYTHING in your estimation has some flaws, only your Tin Hat system is without blemish, lol; THIS is why people treat you like the fool you are - because you are overweight (read: unhealthy) and arrogant - you have no true sense of humility, and are fundamentally lacking in any sort of compassion towards others if they do not see the world from your limited, lazy-eyed perspective; unfortunately, you will NOT understand this, you will instead make a bunch of pointless remarks and tell me how sorry you feel for me, lolol!

I don't see that crap as something valuable, sorry. If you like crap, that's your own business but don't have to persuade me for it. I know a lot of people fall for the "crap" too, but doesn't means it's right. A lot of people smoke too, you know smoking cause cancer right? A lot of people smoke pots in school too, you know that' bad right? A lot of people respect Zhen Yi lineage too but I know worshipping fox demon in their headquarter temple means crooked too. If you don't have the logic and wisdom to understand that simple fact, too abd, shame on you. But you just don't know nothing about it, and that I cannot help. You can like anything you want, I am not here to change you. I am only posting for those who want to see, those who don't want to, you can leave it too, did I tell you to read my post? Oh well. Have fun screwing yourself. I ain't those people that like to "like what others like". I only use my wisdom to see what's good and what's bad. If they are bad, they are bad. Zhen Yi lineage you are talking about? Yeah, look at how they treated the issue of their 64th and 65th generation fight before, maybe you don't know but they are totally showing you what's "crook taoism is". If you don't have a brain to undertand, I can't help it. Too bad.

Before talking about anything, maybe it would be a good idea to learn what's "virtue" yourself first. A martial artist without virtues is a disaster to the world. The virtues from the mouth, your hands all can do harm to yourself and others. If you have students, you bring harm to them as well and the chain reaction just goes on.

Want to say something is better then mine? Feel free to do so, but you don't have to make me agree with you because I just won't. I promote what I know is right only, I don't promote what's wrong in my dictionary. If you got something cool to post, post it elsewhere and I am sure you won't start a convo like this. See, when soemone post something I don't agree, I simply just don't reply to it or respond to it. Don't you get that's the way to social? Are you acting like a kid now coming after me and barking all the time? come on, grow up!

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 04:32 PM
I don't see that crap as something valuable, sorry. If you like crap, that's your own business but don't have to persuade me for it. I know a lot of people fall for the "crap" too, but doesn't means it's right. A lot of people smoke too, you know smoking cause cancer right? A lot of people smoke pots in school too, you know that' bad right? A lot of people respect Zhen Yi lineage too but I know worshipping fox demon in their headquarter temple means crooked too. If you don't have the logic and wisdom to understand that simple fact, too abd, shame on you. But you just don't know nothing about it, and that I cannot help. You can like anything you want, I am not here to change you. I am only posting for those who want to see, those who don't want to, you can leave it too, did I tell you to read my post? Oh well. Have fun screwing yourself. I ain't those people that like to "like what others like". I only use my wisdom to see what's good and what's bad. If they are bad, they are bad. Zhen Yi lineage you are talking about? Yeah, look at how they treated the issue of their 64th and 65th generation fight before, maybe you don't know but they are totally showing you what's "crook taoism is". If you don't have a brain to undertand, I can't help it. Too bad.

Before talking about anything, maybe it would be a good idea to learn what's "virtue" yourself first. A martial artist without virtues is a disaster to the world. The virtues from the mouth, your hands all can do harm to yourself and others. If you have students, you bring harm to them as well and the chain reaction just goes on.

Want to say something is better then mine? Feel free to do so, but you don't have to make me agree with you because I just won't. I promote what I know is right only, I don't promote what's wrong in my dictionary. If you got something cool to post, post it elsewhere and I am sure you won't start a convo like this. See, when soemone post something I don't agree, I simply just don't reply to it or respond to it. Don't you get that's the way to social? Are you acting like a kid now coming after me and barking all the time? come on, grow up!

lol; so predictable - same pathetic, rehashed hokum - you need new material;

CYMac
08-22-2011, 04:58 PM
:)
lol; so predictable - same pathetic, rehashed hokum - you need new material;

You got bored so fast? Oh my gosh, I am shocked that you lack patience! Time to know that my mind and will is so strong, just like bawang's mother, haha! You can't shake it, and the old stuff is just too good, why do i need new stuff when mine is already so good? Maybe yours is too old and rotten? :)

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 05:25 PM
:)

You got bored so fast? Oh my gosh, I am shocked that you lack patience! Time to know that my mind and will is so strong, just like bawang's mother, haha! You can't shake it, and the old stuff is just too good, why do i need new stuff when mine is already so good? Maybe yours is too old and rotten? :)

lol; you got whipped up into such a frothy frenzy that you made a whole bunch of incorrect assumptions regarding everything from what I personally practice and believe in, to why I actually posted what I did; you are just so knee-jerk reactionary, it's almost too easy to get a rant out of you;

I tell you, Mr. Tin Hat Taoist, you can believe in your little potions and spells all you want, but bottom line is that Walking Corpse you are dragging around with you is already reeking to high heaven; when the worms come for you in ~75 yrs., where will all of your Tao magic be? lol!

CYMac
08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
lol; you got whipped up into such a frothy frenzy that you made a whole bunch of incorrect assumptions regarding everything from what I personally practice and believe in, to why I actually posted what I did; you are just so knee-jerk reactionary, it's almost too easy to get a rant out of you;

I tell you, Mr. Tin Hat Taoist, you can believe in your little potions and spells all you want, but bottom line is that Walking Corpse you are dragging around with you is already reeking to high heaven; when the worms come for you in ~75 yrs., where will all of your Tao magic be? lol!

Seems like you are very insecure of your own study and knowledge eh? That's just funny to see you talking again TGY. I am very firm and sure about what I am doing and where I am going. In 75yrs from now I will still be good too. At least I don't have to go around and bark like TGY. haha!!!

If you got something to show, show it - in another post, I promise I won't cross your eyes too. But if you wanna proof I am weak or wrong, too bad, you got way to go because what you possess is nothing but illusion and schizophrenia. I told you already, find a psychologist.

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Seems like you are very insecure of your own study and knowledge eh?
this is the standard "kung fu" response whenever you are trying to trash someone - suggest that they are insecure in their practice, without actually having any clue as to what they do or how they feel about it, lol

That's just funny to see you talking again TGY.
not half as funny as seeing you talk again

I am very firm and sure about what I am doing and where I am going.
yes, you are; I feel very sorry for you in that regard and keep trying to help you understand and see more clearly, but you are clearly not interested...

In 75yrs from now I will still be good too.
of course you will be good - good food for the worms! they will appreciate it, no doubt...

At least I don't have to go around and bark like TGY. haha!!!
no, you bark like a CYBigMac just fine - why would you need to bark like a TGY? besides, there's already one person doing that anyway, duh...

If you got something to show, show it - in another post, I promise I won't cross your eyes too. But if you wanna proof I am weak or wrong, too bad, you got way to go
brother, there is no way I could possibly do a better job of "proofing" that than you yourself do w all the insanity you post;

because what you possess is nothing but illusion and schizophrenia.
lol, you really have no idea what schizophrenia is, do you? of course, you also have the deluded belief that the fetal demise of your twin resulted in a viral infection that caused your developmental delays (you should read up a little on fetal development, embryology, teratogenic factors, etc., before making reidiculpus comments; otoh, I should thank you - I read your comment about the virsus from ur dead twin to my wife who is an OBGYN - it gave her a good laugh).

I told you already, find a psychologist.
why? I don't need anyone else's opinion about how nuts you are...

CYMac
08-22-2011, 05:42 PM
TGY, are you too lonely tonight or your mouth or you just got dumped by your girl or something? I just can't believe you got so much free time to multi quote too!

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 05:58 PM
TGY, are you too lonely tonight or your mouth or you just got dumped by your girl or something? I just can't believe you got so much free time to multi quote too!

wow - a response that suggests that the reason I am posting is because:

1) I am lonely

2) that my "girl" dumped on me

3) that I have too much free time

In ALL of the of the history of the Intern3tz, never before have these things been suggested!!! I am astounded at the shear originality of your statement!!! :rolleyes:

btw, in case you haven't noticed, your responses total about 2-3x the length of mine, not to mention all the other stuff you have posted on at length, all the videos you have dumped up here, etc. - so which is it: are you lonely? has your "girl" (and having seen pics of "her", the quotes are there for a reason) dumped on you? do you have too much free time? (I am guessing in your case it's a combo of all 3, plus the evil virus u got from ur necrophagic uteral cohabitant)

bawang
08-22-2011, 06:06 PM
tell me about your father, cymac. did he ever tell you he loved you?

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 06:07 PM
tell me about your father, cymac. did he ever tell you he loved you?

I am his father, and no, I didn't. not once.

CYMac
08-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I am his father, and no, I didn't. not once.

Oh well, okay, you want to be a male with cancer and leukemia? okay, so go to suicide now, you should be dead now, my father died when I am 4. Happy?

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh well, okay, you want to be a male
well, uh, that would seem to be a pre-requisite to fatherhood...:confused:

with cancer and leukemia?
cancer and leukemia? you mean, those are two different things?:rolleyes:

okay, so go to suicide now, you should be dead now, my father died when I am 4.
I never knew my father

Happy?
euphoric;

extrajoseph
08-23-2011, 01:04 AM
Wow, that says a lot, CY's father died when he was 4 and TGY never knew his father.

taai gihk yahn
08-23-2011, 05:20 AM
Wow, that says a lot, CY's father died when he was 4 and TGY never knew his father.

oh relax, Sigmund - I was being melodramatic;

extrajoseph
08-23-2011, 06:00 AM
Oh, I think there is enough melodrama going on here already without you adding fuel to the fire. :D But it keeps me smiling, so please don't stop! :p

taai gihk yahn
08-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Oh, I think there is enough melodrama going on here already without you adding fuel to the fire. :D But it keeps me smiling, so please don't stop! :p

it is all purely for entertainment value; except for CYBigMac - he takes it all so very seriously, dragging around that Walking Corpse of his...

of course, it's not like we're talking about where to rest ur thumb when practicing "Single Finger Points to Heaven" or anything like that :rolleyes: