PDA

View Full Version : real tru 2 form

bawang
08-20-2011, 07:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSMe3IpWDk&feature=related

this is manly this is strong this is kung fu

STRONG

all they need is high pitched annoying chinese music and go into berserker trance, then it will be just like the old days.

Lucas
08-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Manhandled

mig
08-23-2011, 07:57 AM

STRONG

all they need is high pitched annoying chinese music and go into berserker trance, then it will be just like the old days.

Who said strength and size doesn't matter. The first sparring fight shows it very well and that's how it happens in the street unless a skinny, smart and agile fighter can do better.

hskwarrior
08-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Thats not the TRU TRU2form..................no one is doing any forms at the beginning :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
08-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Thats not the TRU TRU2form..................no one is doing and forms at the beginning :rolleyes:

lol - so already we have a basterdization of the basterdization...

SPJ
08-23-2011, 10:31 AM

STRONG

yes diaper wearing so.

maybe softer shoes since you are on mattress. there is enough traction already.

you may do serious damage with hard shoes.

then again you want to protect your toes, too.

---

hskwarrior
08-23-2011, 10:34 AM
lol - so already we have a basterdization of the basterdization...

bahsterds!!!!!! :D

EarthDragon
08-23-2011, 02:32 PM
that IS NOT tang lang fighting.... bad display of mantis, actually didnt see any mantis application or technique...

B.Tunks
08-23-2011, 03:05 PM
that IS NOT tang lang fighting.... sad display of mantis, actually didtnb see any mantis application or technique...boo

If people like you think this is not Tanglang then my mission is complete.

BT

SPJ
08-23-2011, 03:08 PM
the diaper wearing on the outside

as if madonna wearing bra outside her street clothes

--

even lady gaga has her limits

dun you think?

--

B.Tunks
08-23-2011, 03:33 PM
It's a spare guard that anyone can use so there's no way they're gonna wear it on the inside. Also quicker to throw on.

EarthDragon
08-24-2011, 04:26 AM
Sorry BT, but I even watched it again thinking I missed something and gave it a second chance, but I didnt see any mantis flavor in that sparring match.

I see typical bouncing up and down and jabbing much like a boxing or tae kwon do sparring 1 for 1 match.

I also saw wrestling when they went to the ground.
I really didnt see anything that makes it look like praying mantis. I would say if you asked a 100 people what style are the fightoing with no one would be able to answer.
I do respect you and your school and love your practical application as I have seen it in other clips, but I just dont see the mantis in this one, didnt men to offend in anyway just MHO.

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 05:16 AM
Each to his own. I won't go on about it too much, but basically everything u can see in that clip is found in Tanglang (the long fist and wrestling components most obviously), apart from going to the ground. The whole point is that it doesn't have to 'look' like anything other than fighting. I made a conscious decision to add those clips to show another aspect. If u watch our recently added sparring clips with boxing gloves you will see even less of what you understand as mantis boxing. I didn't even title them Tanglang as I couldn't be bothered. But if our gloved sparring looked the same as our open hand basic level stuff we would be way off track. Different formats for working different skills.

Yes there are generic techniques in those clips. But when all is said and done, I am a mantis boxer, they are my students- that is mantis boxing.

BT

EarthDragon
08-24-2011, 06:16 AM
but basically everything u can see in that clip is found in Tanglang (the long fist and wrestling components most obviously), apart from going to the ground.

I personally would have liked to see more rooting waist/power generation, trapping, hooking (feet and arms) and some jointlocking, maybe a throw or two. But I see your point.

The whole point is that it doesn't have to 'look' like anything other than fighting.

If it's posted under a thread called tru to form I would like to see more flavor of the stlye thats all.
if the thread asked what do you think about this sparring I would have responded differently. I love the real life practical stuff B you know I strive and preach realistic application all day long.

If u watch our recently added sparring clips with boxing gloves you will see even less of what you understand as mantis boxing.

which is should as obviously you need open hands, but again if it was bare handed and little slower and controlled perhaps it would have look more like the style and not so generic..

Yes there are generic techniques in those clips. But when all is said and done, I am a mantis boxer, they are my students- that is mantis boxing.

fair enough, even an artist who is cooking is inside still an artist not a cook.

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 05:42 PM
I did say I wouldn't go on about it but I have some time on my hands as I'm recovering from knee surgery so here goes...

I don't really feel need the need to defend the clip (first of all it wasn't me who posted it here) but I do stand by my statement that it is still Tanglang. I don't mind the criticism either, however to me there were plenty of far more obvious negative aspects in there to pick up on, such as: sloppy footwork, including crossing feet; superfluous movement (including some pointless bouncing); kicks and punches thrown miles off target and for no apparent reason, pointlessly high kicks also delivered way off target, dropped guards, exposed chins etc. A lot of those things were punished in that clip and the one preceding it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2RU_Ex9JU)* by the bigger lad, Sam. The way in which he did so was not too bad in my opinion and in some cases, pretty much textbook. So you have the good with the bad. Anyway, my point is - the methods used are all valid Tanglang.

The apparent ‘problem’ in sparring with Tanglang (or at least the problem that people seem to have these days, especially in the west) is that techniques such as gou, lou, cai, diao shou, shuang feng shou, di lou chui, tou shou etc are techniques which are generally employed in the initial phase/first contact of a self defence situation or an assault. Sparring works the aspect of the conflict that is the back and forth exchange that takes place after that initial point. In the case of Tanglang, this is the part that is largely dominated by its Longfist component (i.e. punches and kicks). Once you get into clinch it moves to duanda (knees, elbows and butting) then na/shuai.

As Alexander Tse points out in the introduction to ‘Mishou Lian Quan’, in this kind of sparring (particularly with boxing gloves), you are employing the Taizu Chang Quan component of the 18 Families. Funnily enough -he also states that in doing so, people will not recognise it as Tanglang.

These components are also unfortunately the weakest for many ‘Kungfu people’ because they don’t/won’t spar and mainly only practice two-man drills, which deal almost exclusively in the initial phase of the conflict. Couple that with the myth of the 2 second finish and deadly or disabling techniques (yes, they do exist but they are extremely low percentage), and most practitioners never actually become proficient fighters because they can’t actually ‘fight’. Even the methodology of training for or operating in a true fight (i.e. a back and forth exchange between two expectant and willing opponents) is lacking. The thing is, it was there originally and it still is in some schools.

Regarding the clip above (which is the better one in my opinion), ED – you should be able to clearly see at least 5 chiu tui/hook kicks, and at least 4 classical kick-catch takedowns. On top of that, in both clips there are clear examples of wo du chui, bian chui, quan chui, feng tong and gua tong chui, bu chui, kan zhang, yuanyang jiao, bimen jiao, chan tui, ci lei jiao, quan jiao, tan tui, deng chuai, ce chuai, one clear instance of deng pu and bai yuan tou tao amongst others. I am disappointed in the absence of furen jiao. There are also exhibited characteristics (regardless of the level of proficiency) of Zhan, Nian, Bang, Tie, Lai, Jiao, Shun, Song, Ti, Na, Feng, Bi, certainly Shan, Zhuan, Teng, Nuo and Gua, Beng and Chong. I won’t go on because it will become a case of ‘Doth protest too much’.

As far as the number of single and double legs in both clips, each one was a gift and the opportunity that presented was taken. As far as the stuff on the ground, a good thing I edited out the triangles, arm bars and foot locks hey...

BT

*Kid in white in first clip and at the start of part 2– first time sparring in my club. He is a beginner of only a few months and I let him spar without interfering stylistically.

Pork Chop
08-24-2011, 06:48 PM
I dunno, I like these clips.
It's come up here so many times about "this looks like kickboxing" or whatever.
I think the best signs of the differences between styles are the subtle things.
This probably feeds the argument that all good stuff follows the same general principles, but I really love seeing the slight variations.

The kicks are very chinese.
They way you guys use the lead leg may be a mantis thing - i see you guys turning the lead leg kick into a sweep a quite bit.
You guys snag legs out of the air that a lot of san shou guys wouldn't go for.

I thought both clips were nice, controlled sparring, without playing pitter patter.
Little more head contact might not be a bad thing - but with those gloves it may hard to stay pretty.
I would say sam probably needs some larger partners. :)

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Cheers Pork Chop.

Yep, Sam is a bit heavy (generally sits around 98-100 kgs) and there are only a couple of other kids in this particular group that size, one of which who isn't in this clip, but who is a good match and one who is, but who we have to be careful with as he has had 2 major brain hemorrhages, hence him always wearing headgear and light shots to the head. Luckily we are in a good gym where I can match him against equal sized boxers and muay thai people, plus I occasionally bring in people from outside. Other than that, I have to fight him and I usually come off second best these days;)

Yeah, you are right about the head contact - they were a bit cagey. It was one of the kid's second time sparring with MMA gloves and another kid (in white) - first time sparring with us at all. Plus it got a bit sensitive and gay around the time these were filmed because a couple of the boys got overexcited and started on each other for real in the weeks leading up to this, hence me trying so hard to keep them down to 60% intensity. Everyone's sorted their issues now so it's back to sensible self regulation. I will make sure that we get at least a couple of facial fractures and concussions in the next batch of clips though.

BT

Pork Chop
08-24-2011, 08:11 PM
I will make sure that we get at least a couple of facial fractures and concussions in the next batch of clips though.

:eek::eek:
i know you're probably just being silly.
don't get me wrong, i much prefer "too little" contact to "too much" contact, as long as they keep it realistic.
Sam seems like he'd be fun to work with, good control.

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 08:24 PM
ha ha, yeah probably should have chucked on another ;)

Sam's getting much better with control in the last year or so but he was terrible in the past. He's previously 'inadvertently' broken one of my kid's leg (16 weeks in full ankle to hip plaster), cracked my ribs, elbowed, kneed and kicked me in the face during 'light' contact, dislocated another kid's shoulder and of course broken the odd nose etc. Of course not intentionally. We have a lot of bad luck with injury lately actually. Now, one hyper-extended elbow, a broken foot, broken/dislocated thumb, a torn ACL plus my own knee. Not good in such a small group...

Pork Chop
08-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Shame about the injuries.
They're probably the aspect of the game that is the most frustrating.
My stance on hard sparring is that anything that keeps me out of the gym is a bad thing, so the goal is to do it periodically, when I need it, & can grow from it.
My best training partners have each broken my ribs.
Grappling seems to be inherently injury-causing as well.
Most of the grapplers I know are rehabbing a joint injury of some type.

I'm hoping the yoga can help me stay relatively injury free.

CLFLPstudent
08-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Sam's getting much better with control in the last year or so but he was terrible in the past. He's previously 'inadvertently' broken one of my kid's leg (16 weeks in full ankle to hip plaster), cracked my ribs, elbowed, kneed and kicked me in the face during 'light' contact, dislocated another kid's shoulder and of course broken the odd nose etc. Of course not intentionally. We have a lot of bad luck with injury lately actually. Now, one hyper-extended elbow, a broken foot, broken/dislocated thumb, a torn ACL plus my own knee. Not good in such a small group...

OK, just to throw a couple of pennies in here, let me play Devil's Advocate....

Now if you are 'training' for 'real life situations' and 'teh street', why wouldn't your reflexes be sharp enough to either roll with the punch/kick that broke the nose? You never know when someone is going to sucker punch you...

Even if I wasn't "expecting" it during a light-sparring match, if a foot or a knee or an elbow fly's towards my face I would cover up.... You can't just tell an attacker on the street that there are no head shots....

Also, why in the world is someone who has had multiple MAJOR BRAIN HEMORRHAGES be sparring in any form whatsoever? If he needs to learn self defense, then learn to shoot. Who cleared him to spar? Who's school is about to be sued beyond existence?

-David

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Thats not the TRU TRU2form..................no one is doing any forms at the beginning :rolleyes:

Good stuff!

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Sorry BT, but I even watched it again thinking I missed something and gave it a second chance, but I didnt see any mantis flavor in that sparring match.

I see typical bouncing up and down and jabbing much like a boxing or tae kwon do sparring 1 for 1 match.

I also saw wrestling when they went to the ground.
I really didnt see anything that makes it look like praying mantis. I would say if you asked a 100 people what style are the fightoing with no one would be able to answer.
I do respect you and your school and love your practical application as I have seen it in other clips, but I just dont see the mantis in this one, didnt men to offend in anyway just MHO.

This is what I see as what Long Fist fighting looks like. I don't see much Mantis either, but it could easily be all sorts of stuff from common Long Fist.

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 10:26 PM

Now if you are 'training' for 'real life situations' and 'teh street', why wouldn't your reflexes be sharp enough to either roll with the punch/kick that broke the nose? You never know when someone is going to sucker punch you...

Even if I wasn't "expecting" it during a light-sparring match, if a foot or a knee or an elbow fly's towards my face I would cover up.... You can't just tell an attacker on the street that there are no head shots....

Also, why in the world is someone who has had multiple MAJOR BRAIN HEMORRHAGES be sparring in any form whatsoever? If he needs to learn self defense, then learn to shoot. Who cleared him to spar? Who's school is about to be sued beyond existence?

-David

D,

O.K, fair enough. That's what I get for airing dirty laundry on the net. So I should clarify a few things:

2 hemorrhaghes, so I suppose you could say multiple. Approx 6 years ago. He's an adult who makes his own decisions, of course supported by medical advice. Also, due to his previous injury - he wears headgear at all times (apart from open hand contact) and light contact to the head by trusted and controlled partners. I do not allow him to compete as a result and will not until, and if, he is ever given the all clear by his doctor (and of course the governing body), which is unlikely. He is family and I will not put his life at risk, hence my constant and close monitoring from the sidelines. as far as 'self defence', he can already look after himself quite well in that respect.

My school has no chance of being sued beyond existence for a couple of reasons. One, I don't operate as a commercial venture and all of my students are either family or close friends. I don't teach publicly and in the rare few instances of accepting members of the public over the past 13 years I have been extremely careful in how I introduce sparring. Obviously I'm not an idiot so I'm also covered for indemnity. Beyond that, the gym in which we train has it's own stringent agreements in place with each individual which I won't go into here. Cheers for the concern though.

As far as whether my or their reflexes are sharp enough to roll with the punches to avoid breaks etc, the answer is no. I don't know about you but I can tell you that in pretty much every street fight I have been (apart from when I have k.o'd my opponent at the outset), I have busted knuckles, dislocated fingers/thumbs, busted my nose (or at least a decent amount of blood), received a significant cut, if not a concussion, cracked a tooth or been scratched or bitten (including teeth cutting my knuckles) plus burn marks around the throat and armpits from clothes being torn etc (not to mention gravel rash and glass fragments). As far as in sparring, I think we must be doing it wrong because it seems to me that the more you spar, the more you get injured. Obviously I have a lot of work to do to get up to your level.

Thanks for the feedback.

BT

(Thanks for starting this thread Bawang you *******)

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 10:44 PM
This is what I see as what Long Fist fighting looks like. I don't see much Mantis either, but it could easily be all sorts of stuff from common Long Fist.

Cool. What about this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ2z_QUvjN8

(might as well start spamming the thread)

B.Tunks
08-24-2011, 10:46 PM
My stance on hard sparring is that anything that keeps me out of the gym is a bad thing, so the goal is to do it periodically, when I need it, & can grow from it.

Spot on. I learnt this the hard way and am now becoming more responsible in my approach. I admit that my/my teacher's approach to that aspect of sparring was not very scientific.

BT

EarthDragon
08-25-2011, 05:01 AM

This clip (the first fight) I liked better than the orginal one posted.
its seemed like a better match up skill wise not size, and you were able to see different tech used that had more kung fu flavor in them.
I especially like dthe fact that when the guy fell you said kick him when he down....

I love this because fights dont stop when you fall, they actually just start going so student must know how to react when this happens. You dont just stop and stand back up.

I sparred a professional boxer paul marrinaccio a friend of mine, we did some excchange we clinched and I sweep his ankle and twisted and took him down, when we hit the ground he said nice one but ..."you cant do that" and he tried to get up I laughed and said who says?
I explianed that I must fight my fight not yours and mantis uses whatever it can to survive.

I realize that when sparring its hard not to look like a typical exchange boxing or kick boxing match, but the more you inherently one adapts the style to instinctive movements rather than rehersred or learned, the more it will take on the spirit and charateristics of the animal or insect in this case......

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-25-2011, 06:31 AM

(might as well start spamming the thread)

More of the same. looks like Long Fist to me. Lots of long range striking attacks, close and take down. Many of the take downs seem more Shuai Jiao like though.

I think your guys are good offensively, but need serious work on defense, and foot work. A lot of the foot work I see here is pretty noodly. Same critique goes for the other clip.

Pork Chop
08-25-2011, 08:36 AM

I didn't realize people chose to get hit.

Take boxers for example.
Boxing is a limited skillset as far as number of techniques and number of angles that you have to defend against.
Boxers have millions of dollars riding on the ability to hit without getting hit.
Even Floyd Mayweather Jr; arguably the least hit boxer in history, was rocked in at least one fight (against Demarcus "Chop Chop" Corley). Same goes for Willie Pep.

I find it interesting that every other fighting sport out there accepts the fact that things are going to happen beyond your control. I'm curious why certain corners of the kung fu world are so hung up on these superhero fantasies that the best fighters never even get hit, let alone never get beaten.

Covering up your head is a good way to get your ribs busted up.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
I didn't realize people chose to get hit.

Take boxers for example.
Boxing is a limited skillset as far as number of techniques and number of angles that you have to defend against.
Boxers have millions of dollars riding on the ability to hit without getting hit.
Even Floyd Mayweather Jr; arguably the least hit boxer in history, was rocked in at least one fight (against Demarcus "Chop Chop" Corley). Same goes for Willie Pep.

I find it interesting that every other fighting sport out there accepts the fact that things are going to happen beyond your control. I'm curious why certain corners of the kung fu world are so hung up on these superhero fantasies that the best fighters never even get hit, let alone never get beaten.

Covering up your head is a good way to get your ribs busted up.

Because most of thier public fights were against people who were seriously under classed in skill. This then shows the master walking through him as if he was invincible, and completely in control.

YouKnowWho
08-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Many of the take downs seem more Shuai Jiao like though.

I only see wrestling single leg and double legs. I don't see hip throw (for shorter persom to control the lower body) or head lock (for taller person to control the upper body) that are commonly used in Shuai Chiao. How to use your leg to sweep/hook/scoop/scikle/lift/twist/bite/spring/cut/ ... are the center of the Chinese throwing art.

Here is a simple Chinese throw. It's clear to see the leg function "outer sickle" was performed here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVGBLUSHf8

"To use your arms to wrap around your opponent's body and then to use your leg to take your opponent down (let your hands to do your hands job, and let you legs to do your legs job)",

is the major principle of the Chinese throwing art.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-25-2011, 11:54 AM

I only see wrestling single leg and double legs. I don't see hip throw (for shorter persom to control the lower body) or head lock (for taller person to control the upper body) that are commonly used in Shuai Chiao. How to use your leg to sweep/hook/scoop/scikle/lift/twist/bite/spring/cut/ ... are the center of the Chinese throwing art.

Here is a simple Chinese throw. It's clear to see the leg function "outer sickle" was performed here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVGBLUSHf8

"To use your arms to wrap around your opponent's body and then to use your leg to take your opponent down (let your hands to do your hands job, and let you legs to do your legs job)",

is the major principle of the Chinese throwing art.

Thank You! You always post the best stuff!

B.Tunks
08-25-2011, 03:57 PM

YKW,

You can find plenty of examples in my earlier clips. In 2008 most of these guys were beginners, they probably found single and double one of the easiest ways to take someone off the feet.

BT

B.Tunks
08-25-2011, 04:01 PM
More of the same. looks like Long Fist to me. Lots of long range striking attacks, close and take down. Many of the take downs seem more Shuai Jiao like though.

RD,

Grateful if you post any links to Long Fist schools (any family) sparring in a similar manner, for the purposes of comparison.

Cheers,

BT

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-25-2011, 05:22 PM
RD,

Grateful if you post any links to Long Fist schools (any family) sparring in a similar manner, for the purposes of comparison.

Cheers,

BT

I don't really know any. However, Chinese sanda/Sanshou is mostly the application of Long Fist techniques, so search all that stuff.

B.Tunks
08-25-2011, 06:14 PM
I don't really know any. However, Chinese sanda/Sanshou is mostly the application of Long Fist techniques, so search all that stuff.

Thanks. I've seen plenty. Was thinking you might have seen some Long Fist specific stuff (not sports sanda) that I haven't seen that closely compares to this.

BT

Frost
08-26-2011, 12:14 AM
ha ha, yeah probably should have chucked on another ;)

saw this and thought to myself how the h*ll do you get away with all those injuries without being sued or your students stopping coming...then i saw you come from the country that gave us Oz rules football and all made sense :)

nice clips by the way

EarthDragon
08-26-2011, 05:16 AM
saw this and thought to myself how the h*ll do you get away with all those injuries without being sued or your students stopping coming

Part of learning martial arts is the occasional injury, its inevidable..., when you are lerning to fight your gonna get injured, so no one in thier right mind should ever consider suing their teacher.

Students quiting is another thing, I had a one student who was here for about a year consistanslty almost every class, we did some exhange and he got hit in the nose it bled he never came back. You cant help that, but then martil arts probably wasnt for him, but to think you would be sued by the student you love and who love you is plain out ridiculous

B.Tunks
08-26-2011, 07:19 AM
saw this and thought to myself how the h*ll do you get away with all those injuries without being sued or your students stopping coming...then i saw you come from the country that gave us Oz rules football and all made sense :)

nice clips by the way

Cheers mate. Yeah, come to think of it - I do have a bit of a problem retaining students;)

BT

bawang
08-26-2011, 07:29 AM
tunks you showed earthdragon who is boss

you are boss

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 07:35 AM
stop it bawang.

the flying monkeys are on the window sill.

bawang
08-26-2011, 07:39 AM
i am stating a fact. earthdragon doubeted the fighting capacity and martial ability of students of tunks. tunks repudiated with a series of counterreprimanding junctions, compeltely destrong deathdaragons red herrings and non sequitors, thus showing him to be the dominant force in the arguement for supremacy of batesian and mulleran insectoid mimicking combative diconovores

questioning legitimacy of his endosperm is completely unfounded, colostomy bag.

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 07:43 AM
i am stating a fact. earthdragon doubeted the fighting capacity and martial ability of students of tunks. tunks repudiated with a series of counterreprimanding junctions, compeltely destrong deathdaragons red herrings and non sequitors, thus showing him to be the dominant force in the arguement for supremacy of batesian and mulleran insectoid mimicking combative diconovores

That was almost totally incomprehensible.
No need to throw rib shots.

bawang
08-26-2011, 07:45 AM
im sory man don ban me pls

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 07:45 AM
im sory man don ban me pls

This is completely raddishes.

eggplant!

just some nutritional information.

bawang
08-26-2011, 07:48 AM
tunks is one of the few guys that train extensively in mainland china. i think thats why he gets attacked by people who learned from american chinatown guys.

wenshu
08-26-2011, 08:27 AM

Dave, he's totally speaking our language. Needlessly preening pedantry that name checks scientific theories.

smratness +1

EarthDragon
08-26-2011, 10:42 AM
bawang,
first off I stated my opinion, everyone in entilted to that, wouldnt you agree? you seem to post yours on every thread....

secondly he showed us another clip which I then said had more of what was lacking in the first clip, it wasnt an arguement at all, just a differnce of opinon. for some reason you love to be a cheerleader on these boards, dont forget your pom pom's next time.

tunks is one of the few guys that train extensively in mainland china. i think thats why he gets attacked by people who learned from american chinatown guys.

3rd enough with the racist comments, every frickin post you have has a china vs american smart arse remark attached to it.
And for the record...... it doesnt matter where you tain, there are really crappy teaches on the mainland and many teachers in American that are far better. PS my shifu is Taiwanese from Taiwan not chinatown. lets not disrepect people and far more acomplished A than yourself whom you dont know and are not on these boards. other than that have a wonderful weekend..:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-26-2011, 11:08 AM

Yet odd ly, I understood it.

Basically he said Turks Pwned Earth Dragon.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-26-2011, 11:11 AM
3rd enough with the racist comments, every frickin post you have has a china vs american smart arse remark attached to it...:D

Not really. He did recently say all White men were really albino Black Women. I don't think that mentions China at all.

EarthDragon
08-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Not really. He did recently say all White men were really albino Black Women. I don't think that mentions China at all.
crapers I missed that one.. OK I will reprhase my comment....ALMOST every post is China vs America. that rings more true now

B.Tunks
08-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Alright lads, high 5 mantis claws all around!

Peace.

Lucas
08-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Yet odd ly, I understood it.

i did too...testicle bump

bawang
08-26-2011, 06:43 PM
for some reason you love to be a cheerleader on these boards, dont forget your pom pom's next time.

i am a cheerleader of manliness and strength.

i did too...testicle bump

may the sound of our testicle shake the pillars of the universe