PDA

View Full Version : How long should you stetch out each day?

phantom
03-07-2001, 10:42 PM
Saome people claim one half hour, some say one hour. Who is right? Thank you for any advice that you could give me concerning this.

fiercest tiger
03-08-2001, 02:14 AM
maybe half hr morning and half hr night.

or a really decent stretch for a good hr.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

denali
03-08-2001, 02:15 AM
It's hard to stretch out a day. Impossible even without time-travel technology.

Godzilla
03-08-2001, 09:03 PM
What’s interesting about time is that some of us have plenty, others don’t have enough but every one of us has ALL the time there is in a day.

I stretch before class. Stretch again during warm up. Then I like to stretch in the morning or at night for about 20 minutes.

Godzilla

prana
03-11-2001, 03:00 AM
To stretch out the time of the day, sit back on your couch and watch "The days of our lives".
To shorten the time in a day, go training.

What is occupying that corpse you call 'I' ?

Budokan
03-13-2001, 06:28 AM
To stretch out my day to the point of relativistic time dilation I watch the Lifetime Channel...when I'm ready to approach the event horizon where all motion stops I'll turn to Ally McBeal the Walkin' Talkin' Skeleton and her Politically Correct Lame-O nerd-friends. At this absolute point life becomes little more than a crushing depth of estrogen pressing in upon every square inch of my skull until it implodes and I'm released to watch the jug shows like "Wild On..." or "Secrets of Victoria's Secret Crotchless Underwear--Can a man get a finger through?" Only then am I freed from my earlier prison, but doomed to relive the hideous experience all over again the following day.

Hey, I never said my life was easy. ;)

K. Mark Hoover