PDA

View Full Version : So what businesses does Rick Perry actually own?

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 06:50 AM
David,

Why did you reply and lock the thread? Is me pointing out your false assertions a problem?

Your source didn't show he owned anything. Sure, it had his associates/friends companies listed, but not one company was owned by Governor Perry. Not one. Actually your source didn't even indicate he was a shareholder in any of those companies listed.

You said he owns businesses. Prove it.

And what about my proposed bet? You want me gone, right? :D

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 07:21 AM
A) I didn't close your thread, I'm not a mod in this forum.
B) I didn't lock your thread for the same reason.
c) Are you really having difficulty with the idea that he owns part of G-Con or is part owner and overseer of Gradalis?

I can't believe you are that...well stupid, Are you?
YOu do understand how corporations and trusts are set up right?
Owns, controls, sits and directs funds from the taxpayers to his own companies through pals a couple of layers in or out.
Here it is again. READ THE WHOLE THING.
http://veracitystew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Perry_NYT_Flow-of-Donors.png

Perry is scum.

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 08:09 AM
I can't believe you are that...well stupid, Are you?
YOu do understand how corporations and trusts are set up right?
Owns, controls, sits and directs funds from the taxpayers to his own companies through pals a couple of layers in or out.

How can I be stupid when I can't find something that isn't there?

He doesn't own those companies. You said he has "his own companies". So where are those companies? They aren't listed on that thing you posted.

I'm no expert on corporations or trusts (but not clueless), but I do know what financial disclosure forms are. Considering Perry has to fill them out and release them you should have no trouble coming up with at least ONE example of "his own companies". So far you have came up with zip, zero, nada. ;)

Is this yet another in a long string of false allegations you have made and cannot back up?

solo1
08-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Barack Hussien Obamas net worth in 2009: $8,685,781. Really? they pay that much to be a visiting professor at U of Chicago college of law? and he made few bucks from selling books he didnt write.

Pillary Rick Perry if it makes you feel better but this POS in the White House has never run a business, held a job, done anything in his life to justify his net worth. But thats okay look the other way, wouldnt want to question the annointed one you might be labled racist.

It took the MSM less then 10 days to produce all of Perrys tax doc, high school and college transcripts and everything he ever wrote, the financial statments from every company he ever owned or worked for, tax returns for every member of his family, personal financial statements explaining where his wealth came from and how he acquired it.
Obama is now putting out a bounty for any information from anyone who has slept with Rick Perry.
What if the same were asked for Barack Hussien Obama, think he actually has sex with that beast?

3 years into Obamas admin we still have never seen any college transcript, not one document he ever wrote.
We have yet to identify one student that he supposedly taught Constitutional Law too, none, zero, nada.

No one professor recall a Barry Sortero or BHO in their classroom, at Occidental, Columbia or Harvard. Oh where you aware he attended Occidental? thats been left out of his bio.

Expect of course it was discovered in 2009 he did attend under the name Barry Sortero as an indonesion exchange student to get financial aid, odd if was born in Hawaii. But dont ask about that just look away and you dont want to be labled racist.

To this day we dont know how he got into the schools he got into and we have no idea how he paid for them, or where those assets came from.
His transcripts going back to high school have been sealed, why?
He voted present for virtually every vote cast in the Illinois State House.

You want to go after Perry,or Palin, or bachmann. or any of the GOPers, go for it, the guy wants to POTUS we have a right to know everything about this guy, everything, but to label him a sleaze, a crook whatever while an obvious lie is occupying the White House is the mountain top of liberal hypocrisy.

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 10:53 AM
really, you can't figure out why Obama is worth 8 million bucks and change?

He has 2 books. "Dreams of my Father" was a top 25 best seller for a long time and "Audacity of Hope" was another that has done well. A great deal of his personal wealth comes from that.

He is salaried 400k a year with anoth 169k in expenses.

He was awarded a peace prize worth about 1.4 million usd.

I am actually surprised he's not worth more than that!

YOu know why GOP targets are easy?

because there is no GOP anymore. JUst a bunch of neo cons running around, spouting all sorts of borderline racists crap and then being apologetic for it or having someone else be apologetic for their inana antics.

You have zero GOP candidates that are worth anything.
Romney - have your church and state and eat it too! Mormon-America! NO!
Perry - have all your taxes go to his interests, he'll even sign for it! NO!
Bachmann- So out of touch, I actually think she was put there to make Palin look intelligent
Paul - Isolationist Loon. America's Taliban. he wants to take you on a journey back to a gold standard with limited gold, isolationism, degraded services and infrastructure because hey, the people can build that themselves right?

Who else is GOP? I guess Palin, but she's waiting until things brighten up, which they won't. My money is on her probably not entering the race because she'll get burned before that happens.

Anyway, there's a pretty well documented timeline of what Obama has done for America so far. I'll tell you that the current GOP is the problem. People will see it soon enough and the power will shift again. I really think GOP will diminish into nothing now that it has been thoroughly tarnished and rendered disreputable in many people's opinions.

the same thing happened here. there was a powerful party of secessionists who were wiped out in a single election. It was beautiful. I see that happening to the GOP and yes, it's all thanks to Bush and Cheney.

as well soco, your info source is screwed. there are recorded interviews with teachers and classmates from his alma mater. You are going to hate sites for your info and that's why you look like an idiot for posting that dumb ass ignorant stuff.

But at the same time you show the true colours of hate that you will likely try to hide under a flag. Honestly, will people like you ever bump hip?

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 11:10 AM
Your diatribe didn't name any businesses that are Rick Perry's "own companies".

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 11:11 AM
as well soco, your info source is screwed.

I see you dont lack audacity.

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Your diatribe didn't name any businesses that are Rick Perry's "own companies".

these aren't shoe stores and pop shops ya rube. lol

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 11:18 AM
these aren't shoe stores and pop shops ya rube. lol

And you still haven't named one of Rick Perry's "own companies".

Stop calling names and source your assertions.

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 11:24 AM
And you still haven't named one of Rick Perry's "own companies".

Stop calling names and source your assertions.

dude, are you thick? There it is up there. see those companies as listed? Yeah, Rick perry owns a piece of that action. As he is a gov, it's in trust, but it's his stuff.

why do you play stupid when gop are called and then support outright lies about others?

You guys are losers for doing this. I'll tell you why. I'm Canadian and you're actually trying to seel me on bad obama good GOP?

The very fact you don't understand how absurd that is is amazing.

Quite frankly, while you and your enclave of haters are all gathering guns and making bunkers, the rest of the world is ok with Obama.

I can't stop finding ex GOP people who are devistated by the field of players that are racing for them. Each one a miserable excuse for a politician.

2012 sees an Obama landslide again and 4 more years of you making jokes about social organization etc.

stop making bullcrap statements and start telling the truth.

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 11:30 AM
dude, are you thick? There it is up there. see those companies as listed? Yeah, Rick perry owns a piece of that action. As he is a gov, it's in trust, but it's his stuff.

Prove it. Post his financial disclosure forms and lets see what they say. ;)

Quite frankly, while you and your enclave of haters are all gathering guns and making bunkers, the rest of the world is ok with Obama.

You're correct. I'll give you that one. Of course his biggest foreign supporters seem to be in the countries facing bankruptcy.

2012 sees an Obama landslide again and 4 more years of you making jokes about social organization etc.

Then let's make that ban bet. If you're so sure of it, put up or shut up. You can be the hero man, you can get rid of 1bad65!!

stop making bullcrap statements and start telling the truth.

Like saying the Federal Reserve is a private corporation?

Or that Rick Perry is a thief?

Or that Rick Perry has his "own companies"?

Are those good examples of "bullcrap statements"? ;)

BJJ-Blue
08-23-2011, 11:31 AM
as well soco, your info source is screwed. there are recorded interviews with teachers and classmates from his alma mater.

I can't find any on YouTube. Can you direct me to some of these recorded interviews please?

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 12:28 PM
sorry, I've had my fill of you master baiters.

You will need to exercise your brain to find truth.
Don't waste my time til you do.

I will continue to retort you GOP junk though, just because. :p

p.s still choking on that fed thing I see. I stand by it and you apparently can't read.
12 private banks to be exact.

But you are too lazy but to make your goofy claims about it and point at me and say I'm wrong when in fact every time you do that, I think you an even bigger fool and it doesn't matter if you think the same of me, because my facts are straight and all you have is empty agendas, rhetoric and blatant lies as scripted and supplied to you.

Other GOP supporters are possibly just not capable mentally in many ways and others are just clinging because of any number of reasons ranging from bitter vitriol, to racism to in credulousness that an African american man is your president. the greatest seat of power on earth and the best job in the world.

You dress up all your insults as much as you like, but we see you for what you really are.
Because you're not smart enough to see yourself as what you really are.

Here' the thing though, because you need to know it, you don't want to, because you need to hear it, you aren't listening and because you need to see it, you've made yourself willfully blind.

Truth hurts, don't it?

SoCo KungFu
08-23-2011, 12:57 PM
as well soco, your info source is screwed. there are recorded interviews with teachers and classmates from his alma mater. You are going to hate sites for your info and that's why you look like an idiot for posting that dumb ass ignorant stuff.

I believe the consonant you are looking for was a lowercase 'L'

Just making sure my name is clear, carry on...

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey for what it's worth I do see one glaring and unacceptable failure from the Obama administration.

That is the failure to regulate wall street and financial companies that are still functioning under the same rules that allowed them to practically destroy the world economy over the last two years.

That is a major failure on the part of that admin and a black mark across it until it's done.

If he did that, he couldn't lose, ever. If Obama slapped regulation on Wall street, he'd be a three term president. lol