PDA

View Full Version : More Western Lies and propaganda on Libya! LOL!

Hardwork108
08-25-2011, 01:33 AM
This is hilarious. I am sure there will be some who will rationalize this, but hey, it is a "free world"...LOL!

The BBC showing scenes of jubilation at Gaddafi's downfall, but he scenes are from some square in India....LOL,LOL,LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R_-lzI8I0_0

David Jamieson
08-25-2011, 05:19 AM
I honestly feel that most of those Arab nations are out of control dictatorships that should probably have the sovereignty that was given to them after the fall of the ottoman empire rescinded and control returned to post WW1 situations.

I think it's long overdue that Qaddafi be removed. He's a supporter of terrorism around the world and ordered the deaths of some 270 people for sure in the Lockerbie, Scotland flight bombing which he paid out 3.5 billion in compensation to all the families as is the Arab way.

Meh. Help the rebels take it and start a new deal in the area. Get rid of ALL the dictators and once they are all scrubbed and the people have some sense of security and identity and harmony, then we can turn an eye to Saudi Arabia and it's extremists.

The whole region is gonna have to suffer while this is done. That's how it is. I'd like to see terrorism and the funding of it and all the greasy oil stuff come to an end and that means simply putting the power of it into the peoples hands whilst taking it away from dictator the likes of Qadaffi.

no sympathy for anyone but the innocents who may get caught in the crossfire. Qaddafi is a goner. that's that and if you don't like it, take it up with NATO. Write a letter or something.

SimonM
08-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Though I don't support the NATO incursion into Libya, which I saw as being yet another oil driven action in North Africa (where is help for Syria?) I have to say,

no shedding any tears for Quadafi.

If he's your ideal of freedom and democracy, that might explain why you have such a problem with the "freemason controlled" version, you know, where there are democratic elections and freedoms.

David Jamieson
08-25-2011, 06:48 AM
Though I don't support the NATO incursion into Libya, which I saw as being yet another oil driven action in North Africa (where is help for Syria?) I have to say,

If he's your ideal of freedom and democracy, that might explain why you have such a problem with the "freemason controlled" version, you know, where there are democratic elections and freedoms.

I am starting to lean towards Incursions into ALL those countries and removal of ALL these ****ant kings and dictators. Just scrub em, start again.

It would behoove us to be very careful of who gets power without actually placing someone into power. That never works, I think we know that.

whining on behalf of dictators and ****ant monarchs is quite weird, I agree.

Hardwork108
08-25-2011, 06:46 PM
I honestly feel that most of those Arab nations are out of control dictatorships that should probably have the sovereignty that was given to them after the fall of the ottoman empire rescinded and control returned to post WW1 situations.

Most of the dictatorships that you are talking about have been installed/supported by the same countries that are trying to remove them now. Why? Because they are moving their agenda of One World Global Government (read: dictatorship)along to the next stage, not because they care about the citizens of those nations.

These same controlling countries were also behind the Military Coup d'tetas that removed Democratically elected governments from power in certain Lain American countries and replaced them with cut throat dictators, who were one way or the other removed or got rid off, after serving their purposes of endebting one of the richest continents on the planet to the same countries that had placed those dictators in power.

So, I see a trend there, so should you.

I think it's long overdue that Qaddafi be removed. He's a supporter of terrorism around the world and ordered the deaths of some 270 people for sure in the Lockerbie, Scotland flight bombing which he paid out 3.5 billion in compensation to all the families as is the Arab way.

If you research Lockerbie then you will come along investigation to points to the CIA as the instigators of that tragedy.

It seems that Kaddafi, knowing the deal and the power that runs the world, may have implied guilt and agreed to a pay off just to be allowed to stay in power.

Meh. Help the rebels take it and start a new deal in the area. Get rid of ALL the dictators and once they are all scrubbed and the people have some sense of security and identity and harmony, then we can turn an eye to Saudi Arabia and it's extremists.

According to some, Kaddafi's Libya had a great health service (not unlike that of Cuba) and other social services. Of course, people would not know about this if all they heard was that Kaddafi the enemy of the US and Europe, was a "mad man" dictator - where have we heard that before????

The fact that the politically naive will have to accept is that the Western Intelligence agencies will have the knowledge and wealth to remove anyone from power, no matter how happy his people are. There is some good research out there on how Intelligence agencies can create instability in otherwise stabel nations.

Of course, any such research will require the researcher to think outside the box of the black and white media propaganda that tells us about the "mad dictators".

Another thing that has been said about Kaddafi is that he proposed an African gold standard currency independent of the dollar. If that is not an auto death sentence in the political realities of today, then nothing is!

Also, it seems that not only is Libya blessed with rich oil reserves, but also with gold ones too.

The whole region is gonna have to suffer while this is done. That's how it is. I'd like to see terrorism and the funding of it and all the greasy oil stuff come to an end and that means simply putting the power of it into the peoples hands whilst taking it away from dictator the likes of Qadaffi.
I believe that you, and everyone else here is being politically very naive. Do you think that nations, that is the banking cartels that own and run them, give a **** about the "democratic rights" of people in Libya or anywhere else for that matter? I mean for gods sake, most people in teh Western countries have less of these rights than they had five years ago!!! LOL!

no sympathy for anyone but the innocents who may get caught in the crossfire. Qaddafi is a goner. that's that and if you don't like it, take it up with NATO. Write a letter or something.

Lets hope that "sympathy" keeps these poor souls alive while they have gun fire and bombs raining on them and their children, because of the secret agendas of banking cartels that own your, mine and most other governments on the face of this earth........it is a pity that not enough people see the elephant in the living room, meaning that they resort to the black and white world view projected to us through our controlled media!

Hardwork108
08-25-2011, 07:39 PM

Some decades ago the Shah of Iran was removed from power by a combined effort between the CIA and the British MI6. So the Shah of Iran was painted as a ruthless dictator who tortured his own people and other bla, bla.

The regime that replaced his regime was a murderous religeously fanatic one that is murdering people until today. It was and is an "enemy" of the West while the Western Multinationals have made a killing in that country.

Decades later, it turns out that the Shah of Iran was a caring patriot and was constantly improving his country's infra structure through better transportation systems, hospitals and universities.

The country had no debts and it was among the top ten economic nations in the world. This was not good for the powers in charge, so they got rid of him.

The politically naive should be aware that we are not allowed to be shown examples of good honest leadership that cares and help its own people. That is why in the rich nations of the world there are thousands living under bridges or just homeless, but no uprisings or genuine revolutions, because the "security" agencies that are supposed to "protect" us are there to control and manipulate us on behalf of banking and corporate cartels that own them and the politicians that the brain damaged amongst us look up to as "leaders".

We are constantly being programmed to accept the things as they are, and this includes all the wars (mass murders), FALSE FLAG terrorist attacks, blamed on the usual "mad men" and other injustices.

The masses are politically dumbed down almost to the point of retardness. People like me find this fact very sad.

On a positive note, there seems to be an awakening of some sorts going on, and on an international level at that. This fact could explain why wars and mayhem is being escalated by the control system to keep us trapped in fear and insecurity that makes it acceptable for us to give more of our freedoms away to the control system.

It is wake up time for the politically (and spiritually) ignorantes of this world!!!!

I never called him my ideal. All I am saying is that it is not a good idea to believe the pot calling the kettle black, in world that our leaders are hand picked to rule us, by people we never see and one of the requirements for them to be put into power is their capacity to be dishonest psychopaths.

Again, wake up time!!!!!!

Hardwork108
08-25-2011, 09:04 PM
And lets not forget the video clip that started this thread, that show scenes of jubilation at Qaddafi's downfall supposedly in Libya, when in fact it was filmed in INDIA....lol!

Yes guys, bury your heads in the sand and ignore that you have been lied to yet again by your psychopathic authorities and put it down to a "mistake"...lol

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Blame the victims?

I don't consider Wahabists or radical Islam victims. I consider them my enemy.
I don't have an issue with crushing the enemies of men.

Pretty much every single dictator in the middle east is an enemy to us and others and a pain in the ass for the world.

I am ALL for getting them out of power as soon as possible.

Dude, you are eating from the charred part. Your line about how we are all stupid and duped while you are wise to the scene is quite ironic. You are giving buy in to the enemies words. You have bought into their lies and deceptions and their attempts to continue to terrorize and oppress.

I'm on this side. I will stay on this side and I will never see eye to eye with religious fundamentalist murderers.

I don't have an issue with OUR secret organizations doing dirty work on our behalf to get rid of these scum of the earth. Hard to watch sometimes yes, especially when an innocent goes down because they got in the way or a field op screwed up, but you know what, I'm a grown man, I understand that war exists and that's how it goes.

Who's head is in the sand now oh terrorist apologist?

Taixuquan99
08-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Political Islam in the middle east has support because there is no political alternative.

There is no political alternative because the cold war destroyed the left in most of the middle east, leaving far right ruling parties supported by the Western powers.

By supporting them, we support no alternatives, which supports terrorists.

We like to say the middle east is a mess, perpetual war. Europe was exactly the same until after WWII. Liberal democracy is not the key to the western peace, nukes are. Liberal democracy was around for quite a while before the peace in Europe began, yet it began immediately after we had nuclear arsenals.

The West merely exports their wars these days, they aren't actually involved in any less of them than anyone else. By having nukes, invasion becomes highly unlikely, so we export our wars these days.

Ghadaffi is in the news because he and we don't get along, not because he's one iota different than our political allies in the region.

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 07:41 AM
I don't think there was ever any sort of open minded liberal leaning thought at all in the middle east politically speaking outside of Israel. Not since Akbar the great has there been open mindedness and tolerance towards liberal views and ways.

The people's throughout the region don't actually know any better than Kings and princes ruling them for the most part and now this whole Arab Spring thing is showing people that they actually do have some power.

It's fascinating. It's also a pain in the ass back here at home because in muti-cultural countries that hold many of the refugees and cats offs from these countries have both factions within them and we have to deal with the scenarios playing out in political rants and demonstrations and protests in our streets.

bawang
08-26-2011, 07:43 AM
islamic culture is very dominant and demanding, and does not, will not show gratitude to the western world's "tolerance"

SimonM
08-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Israel is just as all the rest. I don't care the religion, states founded in religion are problem states. Hell, even Sri Lanka has... issues... because of clashes between the Buddhist majority and the oppressed Hindu minority.

Yes, even Buddhism isn't immune to religious dickery.

bawang
08-26-2011, 08:35 AM
if we all bow down before the immortal god emperor, this would not be problem.

Taixuquan99
08-26-2011, 10:18 AM
I don't think there was ever any sort of open minded liberal leaning thought at all in the middle east politically speaking outside of Israel. Not since Akbar the great has there been open mindedness and tolerance towards liberal views and ways.

You are discounting the cold war as a player. When liberal thought gained ground in Iran Britain, the U.S. and the Shah killed it. Forever. The experiences in other countries in the region were similar. We, the West, played a very active role in these choices.

Polls in the early 2000s showed that most of the supporters of political Islam in the middle east did not poll as being particularly pious or religious, and that the more pious, the less likely to support such groups. This is because political Islam, unlike the left, cannot be attacked the same way, just as Christian political movements cannot be attacked by officials in speech without risking political careers, so it became the only legitimate political association left to counter the ruling parties.

Again, before the bomb, Europe was always at war. Liberal democracy is not the source of our peace, just as the middle east is not always the source of the weapons used to make war in the middle east. We endorsed war in the middle east when Saddam was ours, we endorsed election rigging in Iran, not for the good of the region.

Funny how when one area prospers, it espouses higher values than it could before, when it was fighting for its life. Just as the enlightened Islamic past gained an empire by the sword, so did the West, so does China. We benefit every day off of the chaos in the middle east, our prosperity is tied to their poverty, and we all know it.

Bawang is right, if we cannot accept the cost of empire, that's a problem. The idea that we can fix the Middle East is a major part of the problem. The fact that we don't understand why we don't want it fixed is another.

Democratic empire is a new approach to an old lesson in cognitive disonance. Fortunately, we have the bomb, so we won't likely be dismantled by rivals at our point of fatal imperial overstretch. Again, if we're the peaceful ones, it's because of the bomb and nothing else, not Jesus or liberal democracy or lack of monarchs. When we're not an empire anymore, we'll be Italy, except with cowprint fashions.

The people's throughout the region don't actually know any better than Kings and princes ruling them for the most part and now this whole Arab Spring thing is showing people that they actually do have some power.

In Libya, because we have a beef with Ghadaffi. It's waaay too early to say what we'd do about this kind of revolt throughout the region long-term. And the people there have been educated in democracies, even if their elections are stolen from them EVERY TIME. It's not ignorance, it's the fact that no one, including Canada, the U.S. and the rest of the Western powers has so far had the slightest inclination to stop backing the far right ruling powers for our own benefit.

Additionally, the only relevant democracy is one with sovereignty, and we've pretty much shown we don't like that.

Fundamentalist Islam is a result of our advantage in the region, it came about when that advantage began to wane, and it is obviously dangerous, but the solution is removing secular support for it, and that doesn't favor us, either, because that means serious questions about whether the leadership will be our bast@rds.

David Jamieson
08-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I think Iran, the Shah, the US and GB were basically the big accessible territory that the US held in the region and it was a gate way to great wealth for both states.
When the shah was toppled, the US effectively "lost" Iran as a resource supplier, trade partner and military strategic partner that kept Russia at bay in the cold war.

I don't discount it entirely, it was a huge pulling of the pin when that happened.

Iran isn't an Arab nation though, it recognizes itself as Persian/Farsi and the form of Islam it practices predominantly is Shia. Since it has become a theocracy, it has still remained very right wing political and still doesn't allow for the sprouting of western liberal thought really and crushes ideas of democracy. I think that much is clear, so same/same on the real politique front.

The previous War in Afghanistan, various interests running around arming the Taliban in it's primordial form and the constant onslaught of foreigners trampling their armies across the region is of course a problem.

Israel is in fact the only actual democratic nation in the region and quite frankly, even America can't get democracy right and they've been trying for more than a couple of centuries it is naive to think that any of these highly tribal regions will undertake to form unified and nationalistic democracies.

I think there are people who can accept the price of empire and that causes further division in liberal democracies as they exist because a portion of the population understands and bites the bullet and a portion just can't swallow it.

But those who can't swallow it still drive their cars to work, still import, still consume and don't take into consideration other ways of acquiring those things and meanwhile what's being done is fueling a lot of economic benefit.

War doesn't help smooth things and is the most unfortunate aspect of the strategy that has been undertaken. The most unevenly brokered peace is better than the most just war.

It would be nice to find diplomatic solutions or to grow into normalized relations. I will remain somewhat optimistic about it despite the growth and acceleration of it over the course of our lifetimes.

It will take greater minds than mine to get through all this. That's for sure. :p

Taixuquan99
08-26-2011, 12:14 PM
It will take greater minds than mine to get through all this. That's for sure. :p

Don't worry, I'm on it. Islam and Christianity will unite to fight my fabricated Radical Suicide Scientology(promoted on youtube).

After that, bar code people's asses and bring back chaps.

It'll be a better world.

sanjuro_ronin
08-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Only if women are the only ones allowed to wear them:
http://www.arinternationaltrade.com/pic/digi/0545.jpg

and get bar coded
http://images.inmagine.com/img/inmagineasia/ins005/ins005491.jpg

Taixuquan99
08-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Glorified mooseknuckle.

Hardwork108
08-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Blame the victims?

I don't consider Wahabists or radical Islam victims. I consider them my enemy.
I don't have an issue with crushing the enemies of men.

Lets get real, shall we?

The overall majority of people getting blown to bits, maimed and traumatized are innocent civilians!!!!!

Pretty much every single dictator in the middle east is an enemy to us and others and a pain in the ass for the world.

Good. Name me ONE Middle Eastern dictator who was not put into power/supported at one time or another, by the US/UK/The West!!!

I am ALL for getting them out of power as soon as possible.

Well, if people in the West did not want these people in power, then they should not have PUT them there!!!

Dude, you are eating from the charred part. Your line about how we are all stupid and duped while you are wise to the scene is quite ironic.
It is not ironic, it is true, except for the fact that I am not the only one. ;)

You are giving buy in to the enemies words. You have bought into their lies and deceptions and their attempts to continue to terrorize and oppress.
I don't recall hearing the "enemy" say that the banking cartels that control the Western powers, also control them!!!

I don't recall saying that they did, so why put words into my mouth?

The fact the "enemies" are as duped as you and the people in the West are! One side dies for their "freedom" and "Allah" while the other side dies for "Jesus" and "freedom" - all none existant fantasies created by the same control system that runs the West and by extension, the world.

By the way, what I am talking about has been going on, one way or the other for hundreds of years!

Who do you think created the main world religions? Why do you think that one fantasy book continues into another one and so on? Why do you think they originated more or less in the same part of the world? Who were the dominant power in those regions?

I'm on this side. I will stay on this side and I will never see eye to eye with religious fundamentalist murderers.

LOL!

No one asked you to see eye to eye with the fundamentalist murderers!!!

You are still trapped in the small picture and are not seeing things clearly. It is all manipulated, the same forces who are fighting these fanatics are the same ones who have created them.

Stop getting trapped in this movie style reality created to hoodwink you. Get up and take walk outside of this "movie theater"!!!

It is difficult to discuss such concepts with you people because people like me are looking at them from the top of the mountain, while people like you live in a little dark well on the bottom of the same mountain, politically speaking of course, as I am sure that you live in a very nice house in Canada....:D

I don't have an issue with OUR secret organizations doing dirty work on our behalf to get rid of these scum of the earth.
That is because you are not aware of the fact that your secret organizations are there primarily to keep an eye on you and to control and manipulate you. Fighting made up enemies is part of that elusion.

The few terrorists that have actually attacked Westerners (and I am not talking about the 9-11 nor the 7/7 myths) were the creation of Western Intelligence agencies' black projects!!!

Hard to watch sometimes yes, especially when an innocent goes down because they got in the way or a field op screwed up, but you know what, I'm a grown man, I understand that war exists and that's how it goes.
Most wars that exist are manipulated by your own Military Industrial Complex via your Intelligence agencies, unless you think that there are secret weapons production programs in the caves of Afghanistan and the deserts of Iraq!

YOUR "enemies" are getting their weapons from YOU!!! LOL! Many times they are TRAINED by YOU!

Often, they are supported and FUNDED by YOU, until the time comes for the controllers to turn them into boggey men to further their domestic and world control agendas by frightening and traumatising the masses into accepting restrictions on their freedoms, taxes, etc. !!!!

AGAIN, WAKE UP TIME!

Who's head is in the sand now oh terrorist apologist?

Stop putting words into my mouth. I do not apologies for terrorists nor do I support them. You do not see the big picture,but that black and white, "we are the good guys, and they are the bad guy fanatics" picture painted by your utterly corrupt politicians and their lap dog, media!

Wake up!

When I talk about the "Western powers" I don't even mean the actual governments, but the Banking Cartels and families that own and run them. They also own most of the wealth in your countries and most most of the world. They buy and sell politicians and religious leaders like apples.

They run the show. You have no democracy, and the little freedom that you enjoy is being erroded as we speak, through the fabrications of none existant threats such as the "terrorist" one, as well as a few others including the total fantasy of "man made Global Warming" (more control, taxes, fines, etc.)!

WAKE UP MAN! Open you eyes......ALL OF YOU!!!

David Jamieson
08-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Sorry HW108, you're really coming across as an apologist for the poor behaviours of dictatorial countries and chaos.

Unacceptable, disconnected and a lot of noise to signal ratio.

you like to tell everyone that it's the west's fault that these organizations are rampant and destructive. It's not true. They were that before we even met up with them.

You need to shift your focus and balance your outlook. It's likely, if not outright the truth that you garner your information from "anti" sites of all the things that bother you and instead of looking at facts, you choose to take an emotional stance and look at speculation and conjecture and accept that because the truth is too difficult for your to accept.

I would reflect back onto you that it is you who should perhaps "wake up" as you like to shout at others who live perfectly decent, good, moral and upright lives.

Maybe if you spent more time improving your own life, you could reach out and give some real help to others?

Hardwork108
08-27-2011, 10:37 PM
Sorry HW108, you're really coming across as an apologist for the poor behaviours of dictatorial countries and chaos.

Unacceptable, disconnected and a lot of noise to signal ratio.

I have not given a single reason to make that conclusion!

All I am pointing out is that the same elements (the Private Banking/Corporate Cartel) that run the West and choose its political leaders, are the ones who put into power dictators to serve their agendas.

Once these leaders do what they are supposed to do and their use runs out, then we begin to hear in the Western media about how unjust and ruthless they are and that they need to be removed from power. Often, the terrorist tag is given to a few, as well. Then this negative propaganda is usually followed by internal destablization of these nations and regime removal.

It is a simple concept unless you are brainwashed into believing the system's whitewashed version of reality, which includes the delusions of grandeur and superiority that they instill onto their own citizens to keep them politically clueless and ignorant.

you like to tell everyone that it's the west's fault that these organizations are rampant and destructive. It's not true. They were that before we even met up with them.

The West created the Al Quaeda, armed them; trained them, and then went on to blame them for something they had nothing to do with, that is the 9-11 tragedy, which was nothing but a false flag attack, by the West's own ruling cabal.

The name Al Quaeda itself did not belong to any terrorist organization. It was a computer file name given to members of the Taliban, by the CIA.

So the CIA, together with other Western Intelligence Agencies (some say ultimately a single organization) sold "Al Quaeda" as the terrorist group behind 9-11. This myth was spread through the West's "free" :rolleyes: media and became "fact". So much so that every Arab kid who hated the US or the West, felt like Al Quaeda was his army. This fact was in turn used by the Western Intelligence agencies to give credibility to the MYTH of "Al Quaeda"!!!

Great con-job, if you ask me, but that is what intelligence agencies do best.

You need to shift your focus and balance your outlook. It's likely, if not outright the truth that you garner your information from "anti" sites of all the things that bother you and instead of looking at facts, you choose to take an emotional stance and look at speculation and conjecture and accept that because the truth is too difficult for your to accept.

You could not be more wrong. I am a very positive person and I wish that all of this was not true and that we were being ruled by just and caring leaders. However, the fact is that our leaders are hand picked psychopaths belonging to secret and semi-secret societies with occult agendas that are to benefit the few who control these organizations.

Of course, people like you will never see that because you are the victims of "I am smart, and I would know about such things, if they existed", group thought patterns.

I would reflect back onto you that it is you who should perhaps "wake up" as you like to shout at others who live perfectly decent, good, moral and upright lives.
I live a perfectly decent, good, moral and upright life. However, that fact does not interrupt my intellectual and spiritual peripheral vision.

Maybe if you spent more time improving your own life, you could reach out and give some real help to others?

As I said above, my life is pretty good, but I am still trying to improve it and that will happen when I move countries again. I believe that if things go well, I will be living in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro, within a few years, which will be great and of course even greater, because I will be back to my Wing Chun training with my original sifu.

So, you have read me wrong. I am happy where I am, but I am looking forward being happier in the near future. However, facts are facts, most, if not all people in the West are having their rights and liberties erroded because of artificially manufactured threats - "The Terrorist"; "Man-Made Global Warming" (a complete and utter BS); "Threat from epidemics/panedmics", etc.

We have wars, mass murders, conquests, and robbery of other nations' natural resources, based on false pretexts. Yet, many citizens of the "free":rolleyes: and the "civilized":rolleyes: world do not see beyond their noses for being so utterly indoctrinated and brainwashed.

Wake up time!!!! Just look at the facts. Start by looking at who installed and suported all those dictators and their murderous campaigns. Find out where man of these dictators studied and trained, before they were put into power.

Go further to Latin America, where perfectly Democratic governments were toppled by Western Intelligence agencies, and replaced by ruthless dictators who then borrowed borrowed money and indebted their nations to the Western based private Banking Cartels (who own the Western governments and their Intelligence agencies!).

Do a little research and you will see. Keep your head buried in the sand while saying to your self, "la,la,la,la...", then you WON'T SEE!

PS. I have lived in Western Europe, Latin America and the Middle East - and with my eyes OPEN!!!

David Jamieson
08-29-2011, 04:39 AM
Yeah, you have issues. That much is crystal clear. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
08-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Yeah, you have issues. That much is crystal clear. :rolleyes:
I have issues with psychopaths running otherwise good countries and leading their populations towards nothing but glorified slavery!

You will see for yourself, one day. I guarantee you that much!

David Jamieson
08-29-2011, 05:59 AM
I have issues with psychopaths running otherwise good countries and leading their populations towards nothing but glorified slavery!

You will see for yourself, one day. I guarantee you that much!

You can't guarantee anything. Your some anon newb spewing left over crap from tin foil hat sites.

stop it.

you're as bad as 1badbj and his stupid political diatribes about the might of the right.

Guys like you contribute nothing but strife and discontent. Not a positive attribute in either of you really, just negative crap, day in and day out.

meh.

Here's something, I CAN guarantee you that your time will come here in this forum if you keep on this path of nonsense, spewing crap and calling people stupid for not wearing your tinfoil hat with you.

Hardwork108
08-29-2011, 06:18 AM
You can't guarantee anything. Your some anon newb spewing left over crap from tin foil hat sites.

stop it.

you're as bad as 1badbj and his stupid political diatribes about the might of the right.

Guys like you contribute nothing but strife and discontent. Not a positive attribute in either of you really, just negative crap, day in and day out.

meh.

Here's something, I CAN guarantee you that your time will come here in this forum if you keep on this path of nonsense, spewing crap and calling people stupid for not wearing your tinfoil hat with you.

Again, you are mistaken. I am a very positive person. I always see the glass half full. However, the truth of the world we live in is ugly and negative and it ainīt going away if we bury our heads in the sand.

Now, we are in the off topic section and this is the best place to discuss current affairs. So be kind and stop threatening people needlessly!