PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to Kaddafy?

BJJ-Blue
08-25-2011, 06:49 AM
I say he will commit suicide if he is surrounded. Dictators who've brutalized their people almost always take the easy way out when it's time to pay the piper for their crimes.

JamesC
08-25-2011, 06:51 AM
Hopefully.

David Jamieson
08-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Don't care. He won't be in power ever again. Only important thing.
Needs to happen in a few other countries in the region as well.

MasterKiller
08-25-2011, 07:19 AM
He'll get amnesty in some Middle Eastern country and live in exile.

Lee Chiang Po
09-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Remember also that he has had many years to pipe all that money to swiss bank accounts. He can take off in his plane or chopper and go pretty much where ever he wants. He would be safe to live a very comfortable and glorious life. One can life happily ever after on hundreds of billions of dollars.
Any time you are on the top you think of the day when it all falls down. So you send as much of the wealth to secret places that you can. If he is killed, I would imagine that the swiss banks will have a field day dividing up the spoils like they did when Hitler and his crew were wiped out.

bawang
09-01-2011, 12:37 PM
the day saddam was hanged i saw him in dream. we chatted for a long time. then i woke up a felt a deep sadness and cried. maybe i will dream about kadafi.

BJJ-Blue
09-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I thought all his bank accounts were frozen?

Hebrew Hammer
09-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Dancing with the Stars with one of the Kardashian sisters.

Lee Chiang Po
09-05-2011, 04:28 PM
I thought all his bank accounts were frozen?

I am sure most are, but the swiss only require a number, not a name. Those will still be in place and probably hold the majority of his money.
You know, letting those fools hang Sadam was the biggest mistake the US ever made. They could have kept him on and let him either run Iraq for us or at least act as adviser. He didn't have as much trouble keeping that rag tag bunch of idiots from killing one another. And if he was cruel to those people, I can certainly see why. He understood that you simply cannot whip a Muslim. Especially if he is on a jehad. You have to kill him, and most likely everyone standing within a hundred feet of him.

David Jamieson
09-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Saddam was ready to roll over to another currency for the oil.
America had already lost Iran, beaten up Iraq and had it under sanctions for 12 years thus severely weakening it.

Saddam was no longer cooperating under those Ts&Cs and Iran was growing in Power. Not only was that a threat to Iraq, it wasn't a good prospect for the USA or Britain either.
He thought he could get away with changing his fortunes and get out from under the grip of trade in dollars thus defeating the sanctions and growing his army again. He was wrong.

Cheney and Rumsfeld knew him(Saddam) and Bush(GW) gave the go ahead to take him out and secure the resources for the future and use them to conduct whatever enterprise was necessary to bring Iraq to bear. The UK came along and several other countries participated as well. A while ago, Saddam was hanged.

Not the end.

ba-doom doom chissshhhh.