PDA

View Full Version : Deng Feng meet-up? October or early November?

rett
09-20-2011, 01:12 AM
As the title says, is anyone in or around the Deng Feng area and would like to meet up and talk about kung fu or whatever? I'm impressed by how much a lot of you know and would be honored to hear about your projects, exchange tips about things to do, places to visit or whatever.

How about it :)

Answer here or PM.

RenDaHai
09-20-2011, 04:47 AM
I'll be around most of both. Always up for a social occasion, it gets lonely here after summer.

Let me know when you'll be around :)

LFJ
09-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Shame... I'm in Dengfeng for the rest of this month. Might be back in around December.

GeneChing
09-20-2011, 09:26 AM
It's been way too long since I've been there.

Post some pix if you meet up.

LFJ
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
RDH should be coming over today... we haven't seen each other since '08! :cool:

rett
09-22-2011, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear LHJ and Gene can't make it. Another time, I hope. I'll PM you RenDaHai. If anyone else will be in the area and would like to do the IRL meetup-thang, drop me a line. I expect to be able to check in on this site every few days. Pix, will do.

rett
11-17-2011, 03:13 AM
I'd just like to thank RenDaHai for our interesting talks over lunch and dinner in some of the finest dives with the most nefarious noodles in DengFeng. I had a really interesting and memorable trip, and hearing your perspectives opened windows in all kinds of directions! Cheers as you lot say...:)