PDA

View Full Version : Kung fu Forum Kung Fu

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 12:15 PM
See, Kung Fu works!

Kicked the trolls out and so far haven't had to endure much more.
I'm waiting for the hidden ones to get all c0cky about something.

I suspect we will chill and have more Kung Fu talk!

It's like we cured forum cancer or something.
Give yourselves a pat on the back.
:p

The self inflicted banning by Ross is just him attention wh0ring though. :p

RWilson
09-22-2011, 12:34 PM
See, Kung Fu works!

Ross asked to be banne because I mentioned his ridiculous san da fight. A guy who criticizes so much should have better footage. Not everyone had forgotten about that fight yet.

Ross, the next time you make fun of Chan Hok Fu's fight put up the footage of yours for comparison...or stfu.

Ray Pina
09-22-2011, 12:46 PM
See, Kung Fu works!

Yup. It works..... isolate yourself from any competition -- physical, verbal or mental -- and reign supreme.

I'm sure I'm considered a troll here, but I don't view myself that way.

For those who are not here to contribute at all but just personally attack a style or person without any sound reason, they would go away if they weren't faced with page after page of ridiculous rebuttal because the people are insecure.

I could understand how some big, important people here get worked up. In my little small Puerto Rican Village (Isabela).... the local rec center for kids. The assistant boxing coach has 37 pro fights. The head coach is older, has pro fights but I don't know how many. This is for a small nearly 3rd world town. Nobody claiming master or champ. Claiming boxing knowledge. Credentials to prove it.

This subject inflames people. They get angry. They make personal attacks. Why? Isn't it natural to learn how to fly from a pilot? When asked of an instructor, do you have your license?

They get mad?

That should be the first question.

You know what, I feel worse just for all this crap this week. I'd like to ban myself too. Can you give me six months of sanity?

RWilson
09-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Nobody likes their views challenged Ray.

Kung Fu people do not fight professionally. Only some of then spar regularly. That is their biggest insecurity and when you bring it up naturally they get offended. There is no way for them to defend this specific attack without mentioning that they train for self defense and not sport.

SPJ
09-22-2011, 01:07 PM
one way or another.

this forum holds the largest volumes of KF English info on line on this planet.

moving on to 20 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xiXRxkKxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qnLozy8KGw

:cool:

Faruq
09-22-2011, 01:09 PM
See, Kung Fu works!

Names, names! Who got banned???

Ray Pina
09-22-2011, 01:14 PM
one way or another.

this forum holds the largest volumes of KF English info on line on this planet.

moving on to 20 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xiXRxkKxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qnLozy8KGw

:cool:

That is awesome. And I noticed that on the other link. They should be proud of that. But they should also be the ones pushing Kung Fu, asking the tough questions.

The more Kung Fu got serious about training the more sales their advertisers would have. More boxing gloved. More focus mits. Rings. Cages. Buzzers. Uniforms that aren't made of tissue paper. Mats! Some of these are big ticket items.

wenshu
09-22-2011, 01:15 PM
GOD! I hate this place so much.

<posts once an hour on the hour for three days straight>

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Yup. It works..... isolate yourself from any competition -- physical, verbal or mental -- and reign supreme.

I'm sure I'm considered a troll here, but I don't view myself that way.

For those who are not here to contribute at all but just personally attack a style or person without any sound reason, they would go away if they weren't faced with page after page of ridiculous rebuttal because the people are insecure.

I could understand how some big, important people here get worked up. In my little small Puerto Rican Village (Isabela).... the local rec center for kids. The assistant boxing coach has 37 pro fights. The head coach is older, has pro fights but I don't know how many. This is for a small nearly 3rd world town. Nobody claiming master or champ. Claiming boxing knowledge. Credentials to prove it.

This subject inflames people. They get angry. They make personal attacks. Why? Isn't it natural to learn how to fly from a pilot? When asked of an instructor, do you have your license?

They get mad?

That should be the first question.

You know what, I feel worse just for all this crap this week. I'd like to ban myself too. Can you give me six months of sanity?

Nah, you're just a bit brash, stubborn and you don't seem to grasp the big huge gaping differences in the practice of martial arts in a Kung Fu schema vs practicing them in a sportive combative schema.

Riding that dead horse too frequently has people wondering why you are failing to understand the difference.

People don't go to Kung Fu clubs to learn mma, they go there for self improvement almost every single time to almost every single last person.

If Kung Fu was about sport fighting, then that's what it would be. Quite simple.

No body rags on judo and it has zero striking! What the heck is real about that?
No body rags on mma and it has no weapons? What the heck is real about that?

sport is sport. It's good, but you can't keep trying to explain davinci as inferior to picasso because picasso is popular.

In the end, we are all just people and you get insulted and freak out as much as the next Guy Ray, so don't be a hypocrite.

And yes, it's an ego thing. For you, for anyone who behave in a manner that they expect anonymous folk in a net site to respect them for what they say they did.

The fact of the matter is though, that Dave runs a school that has through his methods produced fighters who have semi-pro records and are doing ok. there's other guys here with that too and some guys run trad schools that are here as well.

they've invested time, money, blood sweat and tears into those shops and have built a lot of teacher/student relationships out of it.

so when someone who hasn't ever built anything even close to something like that, comes in and starts getting all uppity with them about their life and experience...which doesn't actually compare, well. I would think that would be self explanatory.

Furthermore, I'll be doing Kung Fu when I'm 80, you think you'll still be cage fighting? There's another difference in the teachings contained within one that aren't in the other.

MightyB
09-22-2011, 01:26 PM
meh - I'm just going to do traditional forms wayyyy better than the rest of you guys!!!

RWilson
09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
See, Kung Fu works!

It sounds to me that what actually happened was that you banned everyone with an opposing view. That does not quite count as a victory. That is like if a guy is bullying you you transfer schools instead of confronting him.

Ray is not brash. He is just honest and does not care about the Kung Fu "I can fight but choose not to show videos of sparring" mentality. These videos will likely never exist amongst the Kung Fu hardcore here.

MightyB
09-22-2011, 01:37 PM
fighting sucks and is lame!

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 01:39 PM
I can do that.

hskwarrior
09-22-2011, 01:44 PM
meh - I'm just going to do traditional forms wayyyy better than the rest of you guys!!!

I will challenge you one day to a forms duel!

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
It sounds to me that what actually happened was that you banned everyone with an opposing view. That does not quite count as a victory. That is like if a guy is bullying you you transfer schools instead of confronting him.

Ray is not brash. He is just honest and does not care about the Kung Fu "I can fight but choose not to show videos of sparring" mentality. These videos will likely never exist amongst the Kung Fu hardcore here.

not at all. There have been persistent outspoken kungfu heads who have gotten banned as well.

It's not about having an opposing view. It's about trying to shove a round peg into a square hole over and over again.

Also, it's not about victory, it's about harmony. We can have discourse without having to read some whelp demanding videos of our last cage fight, especially when we are here to talk about our kung fu experiences.

Having 20 somethings be all in your face about fighting on the matt in the ring etc when you are a 60 year old traditional martial artists is confounding and really makes the whelps look like the brash and stubborn people they are.

they can't understand and lump it all into one big pile. Then make excuses for their own shortcomings while continuing to make attacks on what they perceive as yours.

You seem to be one of those guys who doesn't get that RWilson.
Many of your posts start out with mma is better kinda crap that we've all suffered chewing through since Fred Ettish turtled. :rolleyes:

Then, guys who do practice both are diminished etc etc. It's unproductive to have non harmonious discourse and it is more productive when people can discuss and share as opposed to shouting "I'm Better" and "F*&^% you no your not" for days on end.

so, yeah, we ban the idiots, but not opposing views. An opposing view offers an opportunity to learn. A repetitious barfing of an ideology isn't an opposing view though, it's a repetitious barfing of ideology.

hope that clears it up a touch. :)

p.s seriously, the guys who were being jerks were making people leave and frankly I don't feel bad about getting rid of them at all in favour of having the likes of some of the older posters returning and sharing again with us.

there's room for everyone, but leave your personal crap at the door as much as you can :-) and don't forget that it works the other way to when you talk about how truth dies on the altar of convictions.

MightyB
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM

My forms fu is very powerful - jing literally emanates from my pores!!!

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 01:56 PM

that would be that tru2form thing wouldn't it?
in which case...Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 01:57 PM
My forms fu is very powerful - jing literally emanates from my pores!!!

well, one pore and technically, it's not so much a pore as it is an actual hole...

MightyB
09-22-2011, 02:00 PM
well, one pore and technically, it's not so much a pore as it is an actual hole...

LOL - too much man - too much (as Jamieson gleefully tap dances across the line between obscure references and obtuse inferences)

hskwarrior
09-22-2011, 02:01 PM
that would be that tru2form thing wouldn't it?
in which case...Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!

Its always the formless that are the most Chicken. Now, thats not finger lickin' good either! :(

MightyB
09-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Its always the formless that are the most Chicken. Now, thats not finger lickin' good either! :(

True dat!
-----

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 02:06 PM
I'd like to ban myself too. Can you give me six months of sanity? You talk the talk but do you walk the walk? :p

MightyB
09-22-2011, 02:08 PM
In a way I'm speaking the truth.

Always Fighting does suck - it's painful and stressful. Always trying to be the biggest c0ck in the room is demanding and not very fun. At some point - if you're sane - you start to wonder what's the point? What's the Big Fugg'n Deal? Who really cares? and then you start to realize you can either A) continue on the path of being a big d!ck (and eventually burn out) or B) find out that there are ways to actually enjoy being a martial artist.

MightyB
09-22-2011, 02:11 PM
You talk the talk but do you walk the walk? :p

I'd say Ban Me I'm a witch! but then what would I do at work?

bawang
09-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Ross asked to be banne because I mentioned his ridiculous san da fight. A guy who criticizes so much should have better footage. Not everyone had forgotten about that fight yet.

Ross, the next time you make fun of Chan Hok Fu's fight put up the footage of yours for comparison...or stfu.

daivd ross is an honorable man. do not insult the david ross.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-22-2011, 02:36 PM
daivd ross is an honorable man. do not insult the david ross.

David Ross is a tool. And he's an annoying one at that.

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd say Ban Me I'm a witch! but then what would I do at work? I'd be happy to. But first, answer me this: Do you weigh the same as a duck?

Lucas
09-22-2011, 02:53 PM
if so then he is obviously made of wood.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-22-2011, 02:53 PM
I'd be happy to. But first, answer me this: Do you weigh the same as a duck?

:confused: ................... :eek:

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM

Bread!
Apples!
Very small rocks!
Cider!
Great gravy!
Cherries!
Mud!
Churches -- churches!
Lead -- lead!

MightyB
09-22-2011, 03:12 PM

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

Lucas
09-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Throw him into the water!

Lucas
09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

you can call me bedevere :)

wenshu
09-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

YouKnowWho
09-22-2011, 03:39 PM
When asked of an instructor, do you have your license?

They get mad?

Oneday I asked my teacher about a famous Chinese Kung Fu movie star (we all know who he is). My teacher asked me who that movie star's teacher was. I told him the name. My teacher then said, "I have never met his teacher in tournament."

To my teacher, if you don't

- train TCMA, you are not one of us.
- compete in tournament, you are nobody.
- win in tournament, your TCMA skill is bad.

Is that a good attitude to have? Of course I didn't have the courage to argue with him. But I truly don't think everybody are all interested in tournament fight. It's not fair to judge others by your own standard.

MightyB
09-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Oneday I asked my teacher about a famous Chinese Kung Fu movie star (we all know who he is). My teacher asked me who that movie star's teacher was. I told him the name. My teacher then said, "I have never met his teacher in tournament."

Is that a good attitude to have? I truly don't think everybody are all interested in sport fight.

In the US, that's less true than true. I'm pretty sure I can be a world champion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vvI26NnwE) in something somewhere every weekend if I wanted.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2j26k3c.jpg

Taixuquan99
09-22-2011, 03:47 PM

Is that a good attitude to have? I truly don't think everybody are all interested in tournament fight.

I think that one should teach people in a way that could translate to ability to compete, and make them aware that if they choose to, they better assume whoever they're competing against is training hard and smart.

At the same time, I'm not big on driving people to compete.

mooyingmantis
09-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Back to the original subject matter of the thread.....:D

Dave,
I think you did a great job cleaning up this forum. Thank you for taking some crap from others and being man enough to stand your ground!
Long live DJ!!!

Lucas
09-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Davit jamiseons is my hero!

bawang
09-22-2011, 05:32 PM
ya, i agree. thank you davij amieson for getting rid of all the trolls.

*rubs testicles

YouKnowWho
09-22-2011, 05:35 PM
It's so nice that you don't have someone who always follow at your tail, tell you that everything you have said are crueless, BS, and wrong, and ask you for video clip to prove it.

A: What should I do if ...?
B: You may try A or B.
C: When was the last time that you used A or B as you have suggested in street fight?

Thanks to David Jamieson.

bawang
09-22-2011, 05:36 PM
but john wang, you are clueless, bs and wrong.

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 05:59 PM
but john wang, you are clueless, bs and wrong.

John Wang will ruthlessly thrash you with his spike ring, then, he'll eat your brains.

bawang
09-22-2011, 06:06 PM
john wang wish he is like the guy in the wrestling king tv show.

Dragonzbane76
09-22-2011, 06:07 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/funny-pictures-cat-dog-paper-bag-shrubbery-holy-grail.jpg

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/holy-grail_rabbit.gif

SPJ
09-22-2011, 07:24 PM
It's so nice that you don't have someone who always follow at your tail, tell you that everything you have said are crueless, BS, and wrong, and ask you for video clip to prove it.

A: What should I do if ...?
B: You may try A or B.
C: When was the last time that you used A or B as you have suggested in street fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxaxCZEuvdE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BeD1h0B8v8&feature=related

We may ask the evening wind, when the good luck begins

but ask not that the wind often disturbs things where it blows on.

We may ask the silver moon, where is the love?

but if we our self destroy loves then ask not.

--

the world runs in a circle.

children may hurt and bleed while playing toys--

--

the stars are brightest in the beginning of a new day.

--

my point is that

each has its own course or time.

ignore the trolls.

---

;)

taai gihk yahn
09-22-2011, 09:27 PM
What. Happened. Here?

fan
09-22-2011, 11:58 PM
yes, what happened? did david ross get banned?

he must be one of the longest serving regulars here at this forum, have seen some of his posts dating back to the early 2000's, that's 10 years ago.

and his story on sifu chan tai san must be one of the best narrative on old chinatown life available in public domain in english:
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34317

hope all is well.

Dragonzbane76
09-23-2011, 04:33 AM
He banned himself.

David Jamieson
09-23-2011, 04:49 AM
What. Happened. Here?

Well, for one thing, you kinda missed your chance to shine with grail knowledge.

Other than that, Dave flamed out in an argument with Ray and banned himself, then Ray flamed out and not to be outdone by Dave, also banned himself.

We can only assume that battle rages elsewhere for now.

Meanwhile, the resident gop shill is rumoured to be lobbying hard to fill the off topic section with yet more American political propaganda and divisive rhetoric and ironically liberal amounts of ad-hominem.

There. You're caught up. Oh, also some decent people have returned in the same tide that took the trolls out to open sea. yay!

Now, I believe there is some shrubbery to be offered?

SPJ
09-23-2011, 07:04 AM
I watched the republican presidential candidate debates on google/fox news channel.

I like the part that each proposed a solution to questions asked within a determined/definate time.

The questions were asked from mediators and viewers (via google/youtube).

I did not like personal attacking parts or attacking President Obama--

We all know about the candidates already. Who has the longest or best experience and such. No need to attack at each other.

so much so in this and any forum of any kind, public or private.

me like direct answers to a question asked.

"how do you cut government spending 40%?"

"you may not!"

"but--

"President Reagan created Millions jobs and President O---"

facts and

straight from the heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hks5pXbV21A

golds/pearls for any debate in any forum

:)

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 07:23 AM
As some of you know, I personally disagree with banning ANYONE outside of harrasment and spaming.
If one's beliefs are so weak that they can't be defended openly, what foundation do they have then?
Sorry, I just don't agree with banning people because they disagree with Us or we don't like their debating style.
That is some weak-ass ****.
That said, no one ever gives a crap about my views so, **** you all very much.

Ben Gash
09-23-2011, 07:29 AM
While I may be uncomfortable with draconian measures, for too long this forum had suffered terribly from under-moderation, and it had become a pretty stale and boring place where a small number of people had circular bickering matches. I think there were people on both sides of the (false) traditional/modern divide who were every bit as guilty of this.
Hopefully now this forum can become a cool place to visit again.

hskwarrior
09-23-2011, 07:32 AM

:D Well its great that you're not bitter about it

David Jamieson
09-23-2011, 09:00 AM
As some of you know, I personally disagree with banning ANYONE outside of harrasment and spaming.
If one's beliefs are so weak that they can't be defended openly, what foundation do they have then?
Sorry, I just don't agree with banning people because they disagree with Us or we don't like their debating style.
That is some weak-ass ****.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. NO ONE was banned for their views.
They were indeed banned for spamming, harrasment, and continued badgering as well as being A1 grade ass hats of the highest order.

and people do give a crap about your views Paul, especially when your view is a high res pic of some fine T&A! :p

bawang
09-23-2011, 09:03 AM
i miss david ross. he is a genine kung fu hero.

Ray Pina
09-23-2011, 09:16 AM
yes, what happened? did david ross get banned?

He took the time to dig up fight records of mine from over five years ago and attacked me and my martial background personally. When I said I would be in NY for Thanksgiving and that I wanted to compare with him personally... martial artists to martial artist, he stated he didn't have time for me and asked to be briefly banned.

wenshu
09-23-2011, 09:24 AM
I was trying to explain to Gene that we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting. By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs -- but he kept butting in about how he is the King and telling me to shut up. Typical of the violence inherent in the system.

I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh no, don't get me wrong. NO ONE was banned for their views.
They were indeed banned for spamming, harrasment, and continued badgering as well as being A1 grade ass hats of the highest order.

and people do give a crap about your views Paul, especially when your view is a high res pic of some fine T&A! :p

Don't make me use this:

Lokhopkuen
09-23-2011, 10:33 AM
i miss david ross. he is a genine kung fu hero.

Crochet sculpture of the great master himself;)
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.141902721.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Freaking ninjas are crapping on my posts !!!

David Jamieson
09-23-2011, 11:45 AM
I'll never sleep with a pillow again! Thanks for that Kisu! :mad::mad:

SPJ
09-23-2011, 12:55 PM
yes. the longer the pole

more difficult to shake or wield it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDIdQo0930&feature=player_embedded

so they said.

:)

Lokhopkuen
09-24-2011, 03:25 AM
I'll never sleep with a pillow again! Thanks for that Kisu! :mad::mad:

Keep your eyes, ears, mouth, nose away:p

David Jamieson
09-25-2011, 05:39 AM
Keep your eyes, ears, mouth, nose away:p

also, neck, back, ass, legs, crotch, and feet.
no hands either!

in fact, just pack that pillow away in the attic!

Ray Pina
09-26-2011, 08:02 AM
I've always wonder why there is no disciplinary action for the soft porn posted on this site.

If children were ever the future, they are so needed in TCMA's case. If they are here, what are they learning about respect for women? There's a million sites to look at breasts. Do we need it here?

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:05 AM
I've always wonder why there is no disciplinary action for the soft porn posted on this site.

If children were ever the future, they are so needed in TCMA's case. If they are here, what are they learning about respect for women? There's a million sites to look at breasts. Do we need it here?

your question can reflect back upon your own actions Here. LMAO....dude it was a quiet weekend. the whole weekend and no "they are so needed in TCMA's case" went on at all. oh well, this is your hell you have to live in hahahahaha

http://im.videosearch.rediff.com/thumbImage/videoImages/videoImages1/youtube/rdhash777/vnFzSCjHr4I.gif

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 08:12 AM

Dude, you posted a random pic of your self cruising around with your teats out.
Don't be a hypocrite.

:rolleyes:

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Don't be a hypocrite.

Right, what is that saying to the young girls that are here? LMAO

Lucas
09-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Iveseen more exposure at the beach :p

Ray Pina
09-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Don't be a hypocrite.

:rolleyes:

This is a MA forum, my intention was for you to focus on the recently won gold medal hanging around my neck. Not my muscles.

Maybe you can add a forum for competitions/achievements.

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:43 AM
This is a MA forum, my intention was for you to focus on the recently won gold medal hanging around my neck. Not my muscles.

Toot Toot......Toot toot.........

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 08:46 AM

Yes, yes we do.
Why?
Because of posters that are under the miss-impression that THEY are interesting and that their views are somehow "important" or "innovative".
I am sure you know the type...

jdhowland
09-26-2011, 08:50 AM
I think Ray made a good point. It's not the exposure, it's the attitude.

This is not a family-friendly web forum--it's an adult male dominated coterie.

I can live with that. I just cannot recommend it to the people I train with.

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:55 AM
i think ray made a good point. It's not the exposure, it's the attitude.

This is not a family-friendly web forum--it's an adult male dominated coterie.

I can live with that. I just cannot recommend it to the people i train with.

yup yup!!!!!!

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 08:58 AM
This is a MA forum, my intention was for you to focus on the recently won gold medal hanging around my neck.

LMAO....i don't think anyone noticed at all. hahaha....i didn't.

bawang
09-26-2011, 09:06 AM

then wear a shirt.

you are not alpha. i can see it in your eyes. the fear.

ginosifu
09-26-2011, 09:55 AM

Yes, yes we do.
Why?
Because of posters that are under the miss-impression that THEY are interesting and that their views are somehow "important" or "innovative".
I am sure you know the type...

I kinda agree with Ray on this topic.

I myself sometimes post comments while at home. My children (5, 3 and 15 months) are sitting with with me while I am typing. It is not very nice when I scroll down and my children state "Why is that lady half naked. Or What is that thing?". Mooyingmantis also stated he would not allow his teenage son to view this site.

If you like this type of material that's fine.... no problem, I do think we need to step back and think about who is viewing what you post. A short story that explains my issue:

About 12 or 15 years ago I was playing EQ online and I teamed with a girl (Cleric / Healer type) I was always a Monk. So I we decided to go raid some monsters and I playfully said "Hey baby, why don't you buff me in the woods here". If you don't understand EQ terminology, buff is to bolster or add extra power to an individual. But it also can mean to have sex in regular slang. She Stated "You are a nasty person" and left our group. This made me think... ohhh shi.t I hope I did not make statement like that to a 12 year old girl. I would be in sooo much trouble.

The moral is... you never know who is online with you. Even though I am sure there is mainly adults on this site, there may be some younger kids looking on and some of the things posted are not appropriate for them.

ginosifu

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Ah yes, because the female form is offensive but guys challening to commit violence on each other over a different POV, that;s just fine?
Its funny but you are guys are 100% right.
On prime time you will see boobs get blurred out, but you can see someone get beaten and bloody, no problem.
It seems that violence is totally acceptable for our kids to see, but something they see everytime they go to the beach or pool or waterpark, isn't.
Well...
What a wonderful world.

But your message is heard loud and clear guys and respected 100%, as always.

bawang
09-26-2011, 10:32 AM
violence makes you strong. the vagine make you weak.

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 10:34 AM

So it would seem.
Sometimes we outgrow things and sometimes, things outgrow us.

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 10:35 AM

wrong.

I got 2 bucks that says you're related to Ghengis Khan who happened to respect the vagina and spend a lot of time with a lot of them and still conquered the known world and scared the crap out of the rest of it.

just saying, moderation is the key and if you are big, then moderate big too!

Lebaufist
09-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Well den brudda, long live the peesh.

Last thing we need is MORE testosterone swimming around with nowhere to go.

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 10:40 AM
So it would seem.
Sometimes we outgrow things and sometimes, things outgrow us.

ONE could never resist the powers of the Va-Jay-Jay!!!!!!! :D

ginosifu
09-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Ah yes, because the female form is offensive but guys challening to commit violence on each other over a different POV, that;s just fine?
Its funny but you are guys are 100% right.
On prime time you will see boobs get blurred out, but you can see someone get beaten and bloody, no problem.
It seems that violence is totally acceptable for our kids to see, but something they see everytime they go to the beach or pool or waterpark, isn't.
Well...
What a wonderful world.

We don't watch violent television, with a 5, 3 and 15 month, we only watch Nick Jr. and children's educational programing. Once my wife was watch Law and Order and there was a violent scene my daughter started crying and she quickly changed the channel. That was the last ADULT TV we got to watch. At least until the kids go to bed.

But you are right, violence is so acceptable for TV, but the human body is not?

ginosifu

wenshu
09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Could just add NSFW tags to the thread when the boobies come out.

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:04 PM
in all honesty, i have seen far worse pictures posted here than the occasional sexy picture sanjuro puts up. so even if sanjuro were to quit cold turkey, you're still looking at a time bomb as far as when a risky picture will be posted in a thread.

at least with Sanjuro, we have consistancy we can count on!!! :D

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Could just add NSFW tags to the thread when the boobies come out.

I agree, but there are no exposed boobs or other goodies.
just pretty girls in small-ish outfits.

I'm sure if women posted the same, this place would die like a wounded water buffalo on an open Savannah.

They don't add much to the place, but having the ability to post pics comes with a little titillation.

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:17 PM
well every mma guy fights in either shorts or little speedos...you cant get a guy closer to being naked sometimes, but everyone is fine with that? put a lady in a bikini and we have the anti christ on our hands...what ever.

next time you guys fight i want to make sure you keep your t-shirts on so we dont see your nipples

hskwarrior
09-26-2011, 12:19 PM
that gay ass video Bawang keeps posting of those dudes wrestling needs to be banned off of this forum.....i still have nightmares hahahaa

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Well, some guys at work might work with jerks, so I can see how that would be a problem.

Other people get a little messed in the head when they get a boner. Bad thoughts, religious conditioning, all that, you know.

Other folks just aren't comfortable with semi-nudity because they've been mentally conditioned to react to it badly due to being raised in what amounts to a puritan society.

Germans on the other hand...

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:28 PM
how did you know i was german? :mad:

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 12:30 PM
in all honesty, i have seen far worse pictures posted here than the occasional sexy picture sanjuro puts up. so even if sanjuro were to quit cold turkey, you're still looking at a time bomb as far as when a risky picture will be posted in a thread.

at least with Sanjuro, we have consistancy we can count on!!! :D

No to mention every pic I post is from a PG rated site, LOL !

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:31 PM
word! if its good enough for disney, its good enough for KFM!!!

:D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-clq305uRlks/TWdsAMNmR6I/AAAAAAAABBw/lrUuu6dgqas/s640/1.jpg

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 12:32 PM
how did you know i was german? :mad:

It was the imugr family pics of the nude shopping trip you posted.

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:33 PM
It was the imugr family pics of the nude shopping trip you posted.

oh, that obvious eh?

Brule
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
that gay ass video Bawang keeps posting of those dudes wrestling needs to be banned off of this forum.....i still have nightmares hahahaa

why do you keep clicking on it??????:p

And didn't you know not to EVER click on a link that Bawang posts? Then again, aren't you in San Fran???:D

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:41 PM
why do you keep clicking on it??????:p

And didn't you know not to EVER click on a link that Bawang posts? Then again, aren't you in San Fran???:D

ya seriously, i never click bawang links unless hes being serious. now that; knowing when bawang is being serious- is an artform few will master.

MightyB
09-26-2011, 12:43 PM
word! if its good enough for disney, its good enough for KFM!!!

:D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-clq305uRlks/TWdsAMNmR6I/AAAAAAAABBw/lrUuu6dgqas/s640/1.jpg

You know - I like her... I like her a lot. :)

jdhowland
09-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Didn't mean to imply in my previous post that this is a non-family-friendly forum because of posted photos. Nudity does not offend me. Crude language does.

I have always resented the puritanical attitude in North America that bans nudity in the general media but allows children to be enticed by violence in movies and video games. Young people are just the ones who need to see nudity. But I cringe when I see lascivious poses. I hate manipulative behavior.

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 12:47 PM
You know - I like her... I like her a lot. :)

really, cause look at the size of her freaking hand!
and she has the head of a 12 year old!

I don't think anyone is looking at anything but that small portion of teh photo which defines her thigh and ass cheek.

MightyB
09-26-2011, 12:49 PM
really, cause look at the size of her freaking hand!
and she has the head of a 12 year old!

I don't think anyone is looking at anything but that small portion of teh photo which defines her thigh and ass cheek.

WTF - I did not catch that! :eek: Comment Rescinded. That is some weird @rse hand action going on there.

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:49 PM
YOU LIE! i was looking at the red headband and the shiny lights!! i swar it

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:50 PM
WTF - I did not catch that! :eek: Comment Rescinded. That is some weird @rse hand action going on there.

its her pimp hand, she has to keep it strong

MightyB
09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Remember when this Kung Fu Magazine model (http://www.martialartsmart.com/20-60.html) was in the stretching article a couple of years back? Gene needs to do more articles like that.

wenshu
09-26-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.unionversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sofa.gif

Lucas
09-26-2011, 01:00 PM
http://www.unionversity.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sofa.gif

lolroflomgwtfhahahaha

MightyB
09-26-2011, 01:23 PM
for this woman:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn51/tessdadoda/tess_6-1.jpg

One of Gene's original ninjettes.

MightyB
09-26-2011, 01:34 PM
http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/f0a92a5a14d641889639e7dba4e2cd0e/m.jpg

I like her a lot better than that disney freak hands girl that Lucas posted. Gene sure knows how to pick out the ninjettes!

GeneChing
09-26-2011, 02:10 PM
That lovely model is Tess. Naturally, she has her own thread dedicated to her here. (http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46918)

October is right around the bend and you know what that means... ;)

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
that lovely model is tess. naturally, she has her own thread dedicated to her here. (http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46918)

october is right around the bend and you know what that means... ;)

it's ninjastar time!!!!

Lucas
09-26-2011, 02:53 PM
oh hell yes!!!