PDA

View Full Version : so nice...

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 12:18 PM
To not see a bunch of GOP freak out threads hating on Muslims, praising GOP individuals and criticising the current US administration every SINGLE FREAKING DAY.

seriously, it is soooo nice.

I gotta say, we need more SR in here though...

sanjuro_ronin
09-22-2011, 12:55 PM
To not see a bunch of GOP freak out threads hating on Muslims, praising GOP individuals and criticising the current US administration every SINGLE FREAKING DAY.

Why you guys have issues with politics in the OFF topic makes no sense to me, but hey, to each their own.
Banning anyone that posts in this forum is like banning someone from posting about WC lineages in the WC forum !
:D

MasterKiller
09-22-2011, 01:09 PM
A little birdie told me someone is lobbying hard to be unbanned....

sanjuro_ronin
09-22-2011, 01:20 PM
A little birdie told me someone is lobbying hard to be unbanned....

Indeed, someone misses you guys :D

Dragonzbane76
09-22-2011, 01:50 PM
hum... wonder whom that could be...:rolleyes:

bawang
09-22-2011, 02:21 PM
i know guys. now that all the trolls are gone, the forum is a breath of fresh air.

*rubs testicles

GeneChing
09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
My Kung fu Forum Kung Fu (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61930) is all about getting troublesome members to commit seppuku.

It's the samurai way to go, baby! (http://www.martialartsmart.com/wm-704.html)

Taixuquan99
09-22-2011, 03:45 PM
I understand that Texas took a lot of federal money. I wonder how bjj feels about that.

All I know is that Obama is a real American.:D

David Jamieson
09-22-2011, 05:53 PM
My Kung fu Forum Kung Fu (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61930) is all about getting troublesome members to commit seppuku.

It's the samurai way to go, baby! (http://www.martialartsmart.com/wm-704.html)

You've taken two. Which is far better than losing one.
-japanese death poem..or something...

Dragonzbane76
09-22-2011, 06:12 PM
*rubs testicles

you do a lot of testicle rubbing... does it cultivate you chi in some way... is that the internal secret everyone is talking about..?

mickey
09-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Greetings,

I have been watching the KF forum from afar and I offer the following observation:

Ever since the creation of the off topic forum, there has been an increase in trollisms (new word of my creation) ; especially, when political viewpoints or attempts to encourage people to open their eyes to things are made. These imps of humanity not only attack the "offending" thread, they spill their disruptive ills throughout the forums with the apparent objective of making this place an unsavory place to be. The reason is in part the subject matters raised here; but, more about the unusually wide demographic that this site caters to-- from young men to men in diapers (or to simply put it, this place plays a small role in informing the masses). Controversial topics bring an unhealthy spotlight to this site and I will not be surprised if this place is besieged and disrupted by more trolls in the future if more controversial subjects are posted up and discussed, regardless of how gentlemanly the discussion is handled.

mickey

David Jamieson
09-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Well it is an off topic forum, but the thing that was missing was the "forum" part.
More of a digital pit for shouting matches.

reasonable discourse is not difficult to achieve, but it is when people don't want to have it and want to push an agenda instead, which is not what a forum is.

The normal and accepted modes of communication to that end were breaking down severley and driving potential people away because the following is what happens when most people walk into political arguments in a place where they don't expect them, such as a kung fu site.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkytygC6Oj1qhvkubo1_400.gif

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 07:01 AM
The problem with the OT forum is that not enough people that post here have mirrors for them to see themselves in.
Cause looking from the outside in I can say that ALL you ASSwipes behave the same ****ing way.
LOL !

David Jamieson
09-23-2011, 07:58 AM
The problem with the OT forum is that not enough people that post here have mirrors for them to see themselves in.
Cause looking from the outside in I can say that ALL you ASSwipes behave the same ****ing way.
LOL !

*hands SR his mirror* You dropped this mate. :p

mickey
09-23-2011, 08:00 AM
sanjuro ronin,

We must have been visited by the same goddess. I was going to mention that same mirror thing at some point, but you went there. Power to you, my brother.

mickey

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 08:03 AM
*hands SR his mirror* You dropped this mate. :p

Hey, no one knows better my hypocracy than I do, that is why I never ask for anyone to be banned.
I am as argumentative and closed minded about my views as everyone else.
I am bias and I know that.
I recall Gene asking me once if we should Ban HW8 and since I KNEW I as bias towards him at the time, I said Not my call to make.
Banning people because we don;t like them or their arguments doesn't make a lot of sense to me on a discussion forum.
But what the **** do I know?
:eek:

MasterKiller
09-23-2011, 08:56 AM
LOL !

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2011/03/ram-amandeep.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
09-23-2011, 09:39 AM
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2011/03/ram-amandeep.jpg

LMAO, Taxi driver at that !

AJM
09-24-2011, 11:58 AM

Very glad I missed all of that.

Lebaufist
09-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey, no one knows better my hypocracy than I do, that is why I never ask for anyone to be banned.
I am as argumentative and closed minded about my views as everyone else.
I am bias and I know that.
I recall Gene asking me once if we should Ban HW8 and since I KNEW I as bias towards him at the time, I said Not my call to make.
Banning people because we don;t like them or their arguments doesn't make a lot of sense to me on a discussion forum.
But what the **** do I know?
:eek:

BJJ blue was a vitriolic loudspeaker. To be interested in actual discussion, one has to concede the points of the other, if made, and work with facts to determine the truth. BJJB was not here to do that. It was one bat**** remark after another. It might work on FOX news, but not while discussing with a mixed crowd.

Hebrew Hammer
09-25-2011, 10:36 PM
I say let him enjoy the time off, I don't know why he was allowed to have several accounts anyway....why couldn't he just argue with himself?

Let's have an intervention when he comes back...there is no cure for a delusional know it all.

GeneChing
09-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Actually, trolls are par for the course with any large online social network. Just because we're into the martial arts here makes us in no way special when it comes to trolls. Like ****roaches, they will probably survive us in the end, but that's not going to stop us from leaving roach motels in all the dark corners of our forum, especially here in the OT.

that is why I never ask for anyone to be banned.Well, that's not completely true. As for BJJ-Blue, I've given him a chance to come back but he must do something first, something everyone here should do anyway (http://www.martialartsmart.com/19341.html). ;)

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Actually, trolls are par for the course with any large online social network. Just because we're into the martial arts here makes us in no way special when it comes to trolls. Like ****roaches, they will probably survive us in the end, but that's not going to stop us from leaving roach motels in all the dark corners of our forum, especially here in the OT.

Well, that's not completely true. As for BJJ-Blue, I've given him a chance to come back but he must do something first, something everyone here should do anyway (http://www.martialartsmart.com/19341.html). ;)

Gene is quite correct,
For the first time, today I asked for someone to be banned.
LOL !

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Gene is quite correct,
For the first time, today I asked for someone to be banned.
LOL !

was it me?

sanjuro_ronin
09-26-2011, 12:31 PM
was it me?

Not yet.
Not just yet.

Lucas
09-26-2011, 12:32 PM
you just wait until you see what ive done to those ninjettes you sent after me ;)

David Jamieson
09-26-2011, 05:27 PM
I've got a fresh one! Good wifey wifeyness keeps me in got qi t's.

fwiw I support SR's request. That guy was going off the deep end.

wait, it's not me is it?

sanjuro_ronin
09-27-2011, 05:40 AM
I've got a fresh one! Good wifey wifeyness keeps me in got qi t's.

fwiw I support SR's request. That guy was going off the deep end.

wait, it's not me is it?

The funny thing is I just asked him to behave and said it was the first and last warning.
This after he went on a few threads taunting me to close them.
His reply, that I forward to Gene, was basically F You, STFU Ban my MoFu !
So he got his wish, LMAO !