PDA

View Full Version : Shuai Jiao in Naperville

ML0821
09-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Hello. i am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good shuai jiao teachers in the naperville/ dupage area. Also, i am interested in studying authentic tai chi not for health. Chen tai chi would be great, yet i am open to other styles if their martial in spirit.

Mas Judt
09-29-2011, 08:21 AM
I am working on setting up classes in Naperville. PM me your contact info and I'll give you a call.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-29-2011, 08:22 AM
There is a Zhao Bao style Tai Chi teacher in the Naperville area I can put you in contact with. Zhao Bao goes back to the same time period, if not before the creation of Chen style. It's the purest Martial Tai Chi I have yet to see.

I can also put you in contact with a Shuai Jiao teacher in plain-field as well. However, I don't think he's teaching the art at the moment. He is focusing on his Kuntao Silat, but he may be able to point you in the right direction.

HakkaSci
11-10-2011, 05:23 PM
PM sent. if anyone interested in learning authentic Southern Kung Fu that's heavy in chi sao and internal training, contact me :)

no gimic.

in the Naperville/Aurora/Plainfield area.

cheers

Jong

RD'S Alias - 1A
11-16-2011, 07:20 PM
I am in North Aurora. I am not openly teaching, but I would not mind getting together and comparing notes.

I am mostly a northern Old School Shaolin guy, with influence from KunTao silat, and Southern Tai Tzu.