PDA

View Full Version : Happy Rosh HaShanah !!

sanjuro_ronin
09-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Happy New year to our Jewish friends !
5772 !!!!

Hebrew Hammer
09-29-2011, 12:49 PM
As the forum's token Jew, I say thank you and will be partying this evening like its 5772!

PS Gene if you're still interested in coming over to the dark side, I may know a few Rabbi's who can help a brotha out.

sanjuro_ronin
09-29-2011, 12:55 PM
As the forum's token Jew, I say thank you and will be partying this evening like its 5772!

PS Gene if you're still interested in coming over to the dark side, I may know a few Rabbi's who can help a brotha out.

*snip, snip*
:D

David Jamieson
09-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Shana Tova to all the board Jews. lol

mooyingmantis
09-29-2011, 02:21 PM
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה', אֱלֹהֵינוּ וֵאלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, אֱלֹהֵי אַבְרָהָם, אֱלֹהֵי יִצְחָק, וֵאלֹהֵי יַעֲקֹב; הָאֵל הַגָּדוֹל, הַגִּבּוֹר, וְהַנּוֹרָא, אֵל עֶלְיוֹן.

Hebrew Hammer
09-29-2011, 03:44 PM
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה', אֱלֹהֵינוּ וֵאלֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, אֱלֹהֵי אַבְרָהָם, אֱלֹהֵי יִצְחָק, וֵאלֹהֵי יַעֲקֹב; הָאֵל הַגָּדוֹל, הַגִּבּוֹר, וְהַנּוֹרָא, אֵל עֶלְיוֹן.

What did you just call me?

sanjuro_ronin
09-30-2011, 06:06 AM

You're reading it backwards ;)

bawang
09-30-2011, 09:00 AM
i think jews are pretty cool guy. they steal land from arab and not afraid anything.

David Jamieson
10-03-2011, 02:56 PM
i think jews are pretty cool guy. they steal land from arab and not afraid anything.

You need history lessons.

mooyingmantis
10-03-2011, 03:33 PM

LOL! Seasons Blessings!

charp choi
10-04-2011, 03:08 PM

Please explain why. I'm curious.

Yoshiyahu
10-18-2011, 05:42 PM

The stole the land from black people(Original Hebrews are black) first. Then called them Kushi...lol Then lost the land to arabs. and came back centuries later as converts to judaism to lay claim to a land the real hebrews shared with arabs for centuries!

David Jamieson
10-19-2011, 05:37 AM
lol. whatever.

Listen, if Israel didn't exist and Jews were subject to the continuum of diaspora they'd be screwed.

Having Israel is good. It impedes pogroms and persecution and keeps the dogs outside the gates.

Sorry, but everyone makes mistakes especially under pressure.

The 2 state solution will come. People gotta be patient and external influences need to stop worrying about their military interests if you know what I mean and start striking up some new alliances.

Syn7
10-19-2011, 06:03 PM
if they werent so quarrelsome amongst themselves and their neighbors they would never had been driven from the land in the first place. i agree, they deserve a home, like everyone else, but they arent complete victims here. they brought alot on the,selves by being so self righteous and downright snotty to outsiders. they believe they are the chosen people, that god loves them the most. that alone is enough to **** alotta folks off. and like i said, i do agree with a two state solution, i still dont think its fair to force famillies off of lang they have held in their tribes for 2000 years.

what exactly is the statute of limitations on land claims anyways???

also, when multiple religions, that dont always get along, claim the same land as holy and theirs, you're bound to find trouble.

i admirte the jewish tenacity and strength in holding that piece of sand tho. to be surrounded like that. lucky they had the whole european guilt thing working for them. had the holocaust not happened they wouldnt be there now.

also, the holocaust is not and never has been the largest wholesale genocidal slaughter some claim it to be. it was bad, but there has been worse. why dont we here about the other ones??? over and over and over and over.....?