PDA

View Full Version : Ginseng & Body Parts...

Martial Joe
03-24-2001, 07:47 AM
I was at my freinds house one night and it was durring Hanuka(he is jewish)...and we were playing with a dradle and we were betting on Ginseng tea.Then he told me that it can make your pennis larger from the certian ingredieces or some dillypoo like that...

IS THIS TRUE?
because if it is i may start drinking alot of Ginseng tea!..haha

Joe

Mr. Nemo
03-24-2001, 09:17 AM
I don't know anything about making your dick bigger, but be careful with ginseng. I heard that it can actually make you sick if you take too much of it. Some people have even told me not to take it all unless a TCM doctor prescribes it to you.

I try to avoid it. I used to eat these balance bars, honey peanut flavor with ginseng, and they made me feel funny, no joke.

dunbarj01
03-24-2001, 11:45 AM
If Ginseng improved the size of your meat imagine what it would do to women!!!!!!!!

I think this is more of a wish than a reality but Ginseng is powerful and should not be taken regulary for long periods of time. It reacts particulary bad with aspirin and other western pharmaceuticals.

fiercest tiger
03-24-2001, 12:34 PM
ginseng is a herb that can be used as an aphrodesiac and helps improve the immune system. its used by sports men for maintaining stamina and endurance. but be careful if you have asthma if using with royal jelly it could trigger it off.

:)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

dunbarj01
03-24-2001, 02:39 PM
Fiercest Tiger,

I hear that Ginseng has been banned by the AFL as a stimulant.

Cheers

joedoe
03-24-2001, 02:44 PM
Ginseng is great for improving your immune system and generally improving stamina, but it is best not to take it a) too often and b) if you are already sick.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people

Martial Joe
03-25-2001, 04:26 AM
So drinking Ginseng tea everyday is bad???

fiercest tiger
03-25-2001, 09:24 AM
i heard that also, anything that is sports enhanced is banned! it can be dangerous if you have to much yang energy, because its a yang herb.

so people that are hypo or on the gogo, no dont take it.

abandit well meet up soon ill call you this week. :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com