PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Justice

Super_Kick
10-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi guys,

As some of you know, I'm on a quest for justice. Local hoodlums known as the Carlsberg Boys have signed my death warrant. I've been forced to make myself an offer I can't refuse: learn elite skills or become "missing in action".

Does anyone have any advice in teaching myself Keysi for streetfighting? It seems I must be quick or be dead.

sanjuro_ronin
10-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Cover yourself in cow manure, no one will mess with you.

Brule
10-13-2011, 11:04 AM
FINALLY ! You posted on the reality forum where there are educated people posting on real life situations here, although i don't know about this Sanjuro guy posting that nonsense. I was under the impression he was a Shibumi Master or is i that he's just a master of his own domain? Either way, i thought he was a master.....

Anyway, what you need to do to get started is contact a CYMac who used to post here. He needs to do a full body Taoverse across the continent cleanse for you to get rid of your demons. Next you'll need to eat some of his steamed steak, maybe he'll send it by Fedex. That steak is a recipe fit for you guys. once that is done, then the mystic kung fu magictry is your oyster.

Good luck in your mission.

sanjuro_ronin
10-13-2011, 11:09 AM
FINALLY ! You posted on the reality forum where there are educated people posting on real life situations here, although i don't know about this Sanjuro guy posting that nonsense. I was under the impression he was a Shibumi Master or is i that he's just a master of his own domain? Either way, i thought he was a master.....

Anyway, what you need to do to get started is contact a CYMac who used to post here. He needs to do a full body Taoverse across the continent cleanse for you to get rid of your demons. Next you'll need to eat some of his steamed steak, maybe he'll send it by Fedex. That steak is a recipe fit for you guys. once that is done, then the mystic kung fu magictry is your oyster.

Good luck in your mission.

Pay no attention to such lunacy.
Cow manure is the way to go, trust me on this.

Lucas
10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
he need learn wombatkombat

Super_Kick
10-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Sad sad sad. I guess most of you only dream about fighting and spend most of your time posting on internet forums and pretending you're samurai warriors.

I, on the other hand, AM an elite operative due to my self-training (around 8 hours a day). I am asking genuine questions about warriorship, and I would appreciate answers.

Lucas
10-13-2011, 12:18 PM
the real answer is dont train yourself. thats just plain idiocy. go find a real trainer and have them train you to become a fighter. if you stick to only training yourself, that means you are missing out on the most important aspects of martial training: a coach who knows how to develop skills in people and the aspect of having regular pressure testing to ensure that your skills develop properly and consistently.

if you stick to training yourself, you may as well mail those thugs your head in a box to save time.

sanjuro_ronin
10-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Sad sad sad. I guess most of you only dream about fighting and spend most of your time posting on internet forums and pretending you're samurai warriors.

I, on the other hand, AM an elite operative due to my self-training (around 8 hours a day). I am asking genuine questions about warriorship, and I would appreciate answers.

Manure, enough said.
:D

Lucas
10-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Manure, enough said.
:D

http://store.parsonspestcontrol.com/images/products/detail/BlackKow.jpg

Super_Kick
10-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Look, I can't get a teacher because I have no job = no money. The only way I can become a super warrior is by training 8 hours a day by my self (unless anyone wants to teach me stealth skills for free?).

If not I would appreciate genuine advice instead of this incessant trolling.

Dragonzbane76
10-13-2011, 01:36 PM
If not I would appreciate genuine advice instead of this incessant trolling.

trolling? lol pot meet kettle.

I think ronin's idea is state of the art. You should follow up on that, maybe mix in some monkey poo as well. give it a differing aroma. they are sure to swarm away from you. Oh and acting insane and muttering to one's self in tongues will help as well. But you probably got a handle on that I would assume.

Dragonzbane76
10-13-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/0/8/monkey_poo.jpg

Lucas
10-13-2011, 02:04 PM
so what do you do during your 8 hours of daily training? what exactly is it that you want advice on?

Super_Kick
10-13-2011, 05:08 PM
8 hours = forms, tumbling, rolling, punching, kicking, throwing (imaginary opponent), joint locks (imaginary opponent) and meditation.

My question is, do any of you know elite stealth methods? If so, what are they?

Dragonzbane76
10-13-2011, 05:58 PM

ninja skills at work for stealth mode...

http://www.patandkat.com/pat/weblog/images/bright-idea-beej-sm.jpg

Hebrew Hammer
10-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Super-Kick=Hardwork108=Bjj-Blue+Possibly Michael Jackson on Jesus Juice.

sanjuro_ronin
10-14-2011, 05:49 AM
8 hours = forms, tumbling, rolling, punching, kicking, throwing (imaginary opponent), joint locks (imaginary opponent) and meditation.

Flinging poo in the eyes of attackers blinds them and they can't see.
Can't get more stealth than that.

Dragonzbane76
10-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Ill give u a b- for effort in trolling but you are pretty transparent in your attempts. You might what to further your lessons with some of the more proficient trolls here.