PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hear about Eric Ling?

Minghequan
10-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Has anybody heard anything about Eric Ling of White Crane? He seems to have disappeared?

Anybody?

Super_Kick
10-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Hiya,

I'm not sure if it was Eric Ling, but I heard Nicky Flude was in the mountains training. A rustling, a gentle breeze in the midnight air. All was still. Flude, deep in meditation, sensed an awakening. I managed to talk to him and he seemed to think Ling might be in the mountains too, perfecting his Sanchin.

Marcelo-RJ
10-19-2011, 08:28 AM
There are some brand new videos uploaded by Eric Ling on Youtube. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/eric88ling

hskwarrior
10-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Hiya,

I'm not sure if it was Eric Ling, but I heard Nicky Flude was in the mountains training. A rustling, a gentle breeze in the midnight air. All was still. Flude, deep in meditation, sensed an awakening. I managed to talk to him and he seemed to think Ling might be in the mountains too, perfecting his Sanchin.

I heard Nicky and Mick are living together in civil union

Ben Gash
10-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Every now and then Andy pops round for a turkish threesome as well :p

Marcelo-RJ
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
This thread should be about Eric Ling, but you English speaking people are so nasty!
:p

hskwarrior
10-19-2011, 11:04 AM
every now and then andy pops round for a turkish threesome as well

lmao!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Bawang could provide us with proper video of it too.....LOL

This thread should be about Eric Ling, but you English speaking people are so nasty!

we get it from watching Telemundo.....shexy shexy shexy latinas!!!!!

Marcelo-RJ
10-19-2011, 11:10 AM
After travelling the whole world in search for decent KF, good waves and lot of fun, I must tell you that "our" girls are simply the best.
(So sorry, Eric Ling, I myself have gone astray...)

hskwarrior
10-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Yes, I am knowing the blessings of being with a Latin female....or should i say Mexican Guatamalan......I'm Doomed. hahaha....

AJM
10-25-2011, 04:55 PM
There are some brand new videos uploaded by Eric Ling on Youtube. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/eric88ling

Thank you. One of the best vids I've seen in a while.

Marcelo-RJ
10-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Yeah, Eric's videos transpire a lot of passion for KF.
He's got my respect and thankfulness for bringing out some rare styles on his footages.