PDA

View Full Version : McDOnalds Beatdown

MasterKiller
10-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Ex-con cashier questions the $50 bill woman tries to pay with.

Woman slaps man, jumps counter, her lesbian partner follows, then he beats them down with a pipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64718h22g44&feature=player_embedded

There is an interesting voice over in the last 3 minutes where a guy offers his perspective.

hskwarrior
10-18-2011, 08:20 AM
I totally stand behind that guy clocking them ghetto hood rats. They got what they deserve.

Once, when i was younger i worked at Mcdonalds in a Mall. Something like this happened at my job then too. One girl threw a large coke and alot of it got on me. I told the manager just to call the cops and the girl started all this racial ranting. I snapped and when she walked away i snatched this Chicken Sandwich at her. right when she turned around to say something else the chicken sandwich smacked her dead center of her face. needless to say, i was let go a few days later. hahahaha

David Jamieson
10-18-2011, 08:24 AM
People have no shame, no etiquette and no ability to parlay anymore it seems.

Oh wait, these people are retards. Never mind. Late night drunken McDonalds will never change. Never change Late night Drunken McDonalds...never change. lol

BakShaolinEC
10-18-2011, 08:52 AM
looks like self defense to me. the pipe might have been excessive.

Faruq
10-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Yeah, the pipe was excessive, but the cashier didn't know if the women were ex-cons, were carrying knives, or had guns or what either. Dann, a Black man don't stand a chance in this world!!!...

hskwarrior
10-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Yeah, the pipe was excessive, but the cashier didn't know if the women were ex-cons, were carrying knives, or had guns or what either. Dann, a Black man don't stand a chance in this world!!!...

Them girls is the reason black dude date outside their ethnicity. LMAO...JK :D

Faruq
10-20-2011, 08:23 AM
And why so many White guys are dating Black women, lol!...

sanjuro_ronin
10-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Violence begets violence.
When the circle of hate and violence is perpetuated, it never ends.
The individual in question was a violent man, as were obviously the to women in question.
The violence in their upbringing made them believe that violence is justified and they expressed their emotions via violence, they tried to resolve the problem via violence and violence was what they got.
A sad state of affairs for all involved.
From the comments it seems the man was an ex-con and was trying to get his life back on track but when one has some much violence inside and that violence is met by MORE violence then chaos is the only outcome.
Feel very sorry for all of them.

Hardwork108
10-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Ex-con cashier questions the $50 bill woman tries to pay with.

Woman slaps man, jumps counter, her lesbian partner follows, then he beats them down with a pipe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64718h22g44&feature=player_embedded

There is an interesting voice over in the last 3 minutes where a guy offers his perspective.

I feel sorry for the ex-con. I hope that he gets other opportunities in life to work and progress, as I believe that he probably lost his job.

The women got what they deserved. They tresspassed on the man's body by slapping him, then they tresspassed into his work area and in a threatening manner at that.

In a just world, those very women would be put in jail as soon as they were released from hospital.

Incidentally, it would be good to see a world where women started acting like women, and not brainwashed into thinking that it is ok to "act like men".

Fighting Eagle
11-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Don't start none-won't be none...

Now look at the situation, one woman with a fractured skull, the other with a broken arm... Over what? Experience is the best teacher and darwin's theory is again captured on youtube. Hopefully the ex-con get beat the fed charges as he was clearly defending himself. Who knows.... :confused:

You must pick your battles wisely

Side note:
The youtube user commentary in his videos are filled with the ripest level of common sense. Hopefully someone listens.

and I'll just add this ancient chinese proverb: "If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow."

RickMatz
11-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Them girls is the reason black dude date outside their ethnicity. LMAO...JK :D

A oldie but goodie; a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXaPMRnA3z8

Faruq
11-18-2011, 09:10 AM
You must pick your battles wisely

Side note:
The youtube user commentary in his videos are filled with the ripest level of common sense. Hopefully someone listens.

and I'll just add this ancient chinese proverb: "Don't start none-won't be none...
."

I wish Fighting Eagle had posted it like that instead, lol.

I feel sorry for the ex-con. I hope that he gets other opportunities in life to work and progress, as I believe that he probably lost his job.

Lost his job? Didn't they put him back in state prison? I thought they even started a legal defense fund for him?

Hardwork108
11-18-2011, 04:32 PM
A oldie but goodie; a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXaPMRnA3z8

That chick must be dynamite in bed! :D

Hardwork108
11-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Lost his job? Didn't they put him back in state prison? I thought they even started a legal defense fund for him?

Poor man. I guess some us live in lands where law and justice don't always correlate. :(

Hebrew Hammer
11-21-2011, 01:50 AM
And why so many White guys are dating Black women, lol!...

The sistas love me...especially after they find out my prison name is White Chocolate.

Faruq
11-22-2011, 08:56 AM
The sistas love me...especially after they find out my prison name is White Chocolate.

More power to you, Hammer! You're a baaaaaaaad man!

Poor man. I guess some us live in lands where law and justice don't always correlate. :(

Sadly, you're right bro.