PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Fight

Super_Kick
10-18-2011, 08:51 AM
My best friend William Martin was ambushed the other day by a large number of rioters in Athens. Thankfully he's highly trained in martial trickery and so he was able to deceive them.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I think that little deception methods can work better than the fighting.

hskwarrior
10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Really? I mean really dude? acting like this really makes you happy dude? i mean really?:confused::confused::confused::confused::co nfused::confused::confused::confused::confused::co nfused::confused::confused:

Super_Kick
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Stop crying about the little emoticons innit. I am asking about martial trickery - please answer the questions (if you're man enough)

hskwarrior
10-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Stop crying about the little emoticons innit. I am asking about martial trickery - please answer the questions (if you're man enough)

Have they come by your place yet? who? the fbi! their interested in you as a home grown terrorist.

Super_Kick
10-19-2011, 07:45 AM
I am asking about elite martial trickery in real life fights

Dragonzbane76
10-19-2011, 08:00 AM
perfect example of someone that's watched way to many movies.

TenTigers
10-20-2011, 01:34 PM
I was ambushed by a large group of nekkid wiminz.
I tried to fight them off, but there were too many, and held me down and had their way with me.
I recognized some. One was a girl I liked in camp, one was the check-out lady at the grocer, one was my fifth grade math teacher, who once bent down to pick up the chalk..I will never forget that moment....

YouKnowWho
10-20-2011, 02:10 PM
I tried to fight them off, but there were too many, and held me down and had their way with me.
I recognized some. One was a girl I liked in camp, one was the check-out lady at the grocer, one was my fifth grade math teacher, who once bent down to pick up the chalk..I will never forget that moment....A: I want to apply social welfare.
B: Please provide information for your bank account, stocks, properties, ...
A: I have $875,000 in my saving, 80,000 shares of IBM stock, 1 main home and 3 vacation homes.
B: You must be kidding.
A: But you started it.

taai gihk yahn
10-22-2011, 01:44 PM
I heard that u were rescued (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_u1WKsI9s&feature=related) just in the nick of time...