PDA

View Full Version : Uki

Lee Chiang Po
10-22-2011, 10:02 AM
I haven't seen Uki for a while now. Anyone know what happened to him?

taai gihk yahn
10-22-2011, 01:38 PM
I haven't seen Uki for a while now. Anyone know what happened to him?

I think he went on walk-about...

Lee Chiang Po
10-24-2011, 01:08 PM
I think he went on walk-about...

Maybe went on a mushroom trip and got lost?

Lucas
10-24-2011, 02:07 PM
he won the raffle lottery and got to board the mother ship.

uki
11-21-2011, 04:58 AM
firstly... NO... i did not fight and make a video - to set the record straight, my intentions were to aquire some magical funny fungus and then make it happen as a curiosity research piece to see what it would be like to fight someone while under the influence of shrooms... as it tends to happen, things don't go as planned. :( so moving on... been pretty busy and my life went thru some turbulent waters here at home, but i assure you things have once again smoothed out and are better than ever. i dedicated 2 months of work at the local park and built a flagstone patio for the community... 9.5 yards of concrete, over 500 square feet of surface area(700+ including form and uprights), a stone table that took 11 people to move and front-end loader to set(i went to the church having a community picnic and asked who wanted to throw their back out for the lord), a stone chessboard, my girlfriend built a kiddie table, and finally, a stone BBQ grill - all expenses were paid out of my pocket and thru donations from the local community and 95% of the work was done soley by myself... was out of work for the better part of the whole year save for last month when my boss scored a private community that he has been trying to get into for like 20 years or so and now that he got in, we have more stonework than we know what to do with, ironically, most of the homes are vacation homes for the wealthy 1% who are being protested in the streets of cities across the globe... i also recently cleaned out the basement and plan to install a variety of classical training devices which will turn the basement into a psuedo hall of wooden dummies and bags... i haven't been training as much as i would like, but i am sure everyone can relate to the zenith and nadir cycles that exist within training... at any rate, life is good. i heard thru the grapevine that this place was wondering what had happened to me... well now ya'll know. :)

md1
11-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Sounds amazing and being a Mason myself I know just how much work it is to do ...Props!

Would love to see some pic's of all the work.

mickey
11-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Greetings uki,

It seems like I thought you up.

Glad to hear you are doing okay.

mickey

Yum Cha
11-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Welcome back Uki. Sounds like you been busy.

taai gihk yahn
11-22-2011, 08:06 AM
nice to have the Crazy Mason back on the boards... :)

Hardwork108
11-22-2011, 12:20 PM
nice to have the Crazy Mason back on the boards... :)

I thought we already had crazy Mason here for a moderator?:D

Hardwork108
11-22-2011, 12:21 PM
Good to see you in the forums again, Uki. :)

David Jamieson
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
I thought we already had crazy Mason here for a moderator?:D

not the same kind of masons, and you are the krazy one here HW.

Faruq
11-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Sounds amazing and being a Mason myself I know just how much work it is to do ...Props!

Would love to see some pic's of all the work.

I have been interested in Masonry for years. Do you have a good link to the secret codes, symbols and handshakes you could post, bro?

Hardwork108
11-22-2011, 04:07 PM
not the same kind of masons, and you are the krazy one here HW.

I know it is not the same kind of Mason. Uki, has no desires on imposing any kind of order on a world that is NOT asking for it. ;)

md1
11-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I have been interested in Masonry for years. Do you have a good link to the secret codes, symbols and handshakes you could post, bro?

Yea Faruq i have a link to some 12" block and some mud you can carry for me!

Faruq
11-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Yea Faruq i have a link to some 12" block and some mud you can carry for me!

Ouch!!! And the ref deducts a point for low blows!!!

David Jamieson
11-23-2011, 04:17 PM
^ see? not the same thing at all.

uki
11-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Yea Faruq i have a link to some 12" block and some mud you can carry for me!most people on the boards wouldn't last 2 days on a 4000 12's job... LOL... i'd run them off faster than a one inch punch. :p

GeneChing
11-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Most people wouldn't last two days in my job either - dealing with martial whiners, trying to make heads or tails of freelance submissions, constantly slathering the ninjettes with nacho sauce...it's too much, I tell ya.

uki
11-24-2011, 05:32 AM
Most people wouldn't last two days in my job either - dealing with martial whiners, trying to make heads or tails of freelance submissions, constantly slathering the ninjettes with nacho sauce...it's too much, I tell ya.meh............... :D

Scott R. Brown
11-24-2011, 11:01 AM
uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....u Ki....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uK i....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi ....uKi....uKi....

Come ON!!! EVERYBODY CHANT!!!!

uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....u Ki....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uK i....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi....uKi ....uKi....uKi....

md1
11-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Most people wouldn't last two days in my job either - dealing with martial whiners, trying to make heads or tails of freelance submissions, constantly slathering the ninjettes with nacho sauce...it's too much, I tell ya.

Gene... 2days hell I wouldn't last 2mins in your job.

@ DJ I’m both operative and speculative on the Mason front.

David Jamieson
11-30-2011, 01:21 PM

@ DJ I’m both operative and speculative on the Mason front.

see, I understand that. lol

and that both are different even though you could be both and if you read MPH, you realize that you can be both without ever touching an ashlar ever! lol

:p

GeneChing
11-30-2011, 02:38 PM
uki, dude, i gotz blisters on my fingers from ladling so much nacho sauce. :(

uki
11-30-2011, 03:55 PM
uki, dude, i gotz blisters on my fingers from ladling so much nacho sauce.i guess that's better than getting blisters from peeling your banana. ;)

GeneChing
11-30-2011, 04:12 PM
i guess that's better than getting blisters from peeling your banana. ;)
You'd have to ask the ninjettes about that. They peel my banana for me. :)

Lucas
11-30-2011, 04:24 PM
lol gene ching the banana!! a few of my asian friends call me an egg for being so obsessed with kungfu. at first i just thought they were calling me a nerd or a geek. like an intellectual or something, till one day they explained it to me.

GeneChing
11-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Would that be soft or hard boiled? Over easy? Poached? I know - scrambled.

The ninjettes say they get blisters from peeling my banana AND my HARD BOILED EGG.

I'm telling ya, uki, "meh" doesn't even begin to describe it. :p

Lucas
11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
LOL!!!

scrambled certainly describes me the most!

uki
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
The ninjettes say they get blisters from peeling my banana AND my HARD BOILED EGG.

I'm telling ya, uki, "meh" doesn't even begin to describe it.men enjoying heaven... i think that about describes it, don't you think? :p