PDA

View Full Version : Obama: bad-ass, Ninja, black president

GeneChing
10-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Follow the link for the vid.

Bill Maher On the 'Bad-Ass, Ninja, Black President' -- VIDEO (http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2011/10/bill-maher-on-o.php)
By Theresa Poulson
October 24, 2011 | 9:03 AM

Bill Maher on Friday called President Obama a "bad-ass, Ninja, black president" while celebrating the death of Muammar el-Qaddafi.

"So far this year [Obama has] killed Somali pirates, he killed bin Laden, he killed al-Awlaki," Maher said on "Real Time." "The only threat to our way of life now is Bank of America."

Maybe I should call the White House. Obama can enter NINJASTAR (http://www.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/article.php?article=1004).

Robinhood
10-24-2011, 02:47 PM
He should also add that he is killing our county!.

Lucas
10-24-2011, 02:57 PM
im not letting that ninja take my credit. I'M killing this country, not him. ME!

Hardwork108
10-24-2011, 03:23 PM

He is killing his country because that is what his employers got him elected for. People like him do not tie their shoe laces without authorization from "above".

I am glad that you see through the Obama myth, created by those who got him elected.

Lucas
10-24-2011, 03:38 PM
quit giving away my credit! can i tie my shoes now? :p

Hardwork108
10-24-2011, 05:26 PM
quit giving away my credit! can i tie my shoes now? :p

Tie your shoe quickly and run down to Colombia, where the women are beautiful and the music is hot. The coffee is on me.:D

David Jamieson
10-25-2011, 11:25 AM

I doubt it, that fix was in when they handed Obama the sack of dung they had left at the end of the run and as far as I can tell, the only people who miss Bush are:

1. Saddam Hussein
2. Osama Bin Laden
3. Anwar al-Awlaki
4. Muammar Ghaddafi
5. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
6. Hosni Mubarak
7. a few more going onto that list soon courtesy of American foreign policy under the Obama administration.

Pretty soon, you won't have any war on terror because all the snakes heads will have been cut off.

Bush couldn't get movement on any of this for his whole 2 terms and even gave up on hunting Bin Laden and failed to get Hussein to trial. Obama is seriously embarrassing to the former administration in that respect.

sanjuro_ronin
10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
I doubt it, that fix was in when they handed Obama the sack of dung they had left at the end of the run and as far as I can tell, the only people who miss Bush are:

1. Saddam Hussein
2. Osama Bin Laden
3. Anwar al-Awlaki
4. Muammar Ghaddafi
5. Zine El Abidine Ben Ali
6. Hosni Mubarak
7. a few more going onto that list soon courtesy of American foreign policy under the Obama administration.

Pretty soon, you won't have any war on terror because all the snakes heads will have been cut off.

Bush couldn't get movement on any of this for his whole 2 terms and even gave up on hunting Bin Laden and failed to get Hussein to trial. Obama is seriously embarrassing to the former administration in that respect.

He's also created a deeper hole, filled with the rise of Islamic extremist fundamentalists in the ME.
I feel for the next guy coming because he will have to deal in the future with the seeds of the "islamic brotherhood" that Obama has planted.

David Jamieson
10-25-2011, 12:11 PM
That crap has been going on since Obama was crapping yellow. Me too and you as well.

PLO blew up their first plane in '61, and before that, there was no shortage of bombs being dumped in Jerusalem cafes or even in Ireland for the Irish terrorists etc etc.

there will always be the loons f the world who think killing innocents is the way forward and then there's guys like Obama who believe cutting off the head of the snake tends to kill the body.

I would take Obama's tack on this myself. It's not like we have to let any sleepers in and it's not like we can't make glass if we have to.

sanjuro_ronin
10-25-2011, 12:30 PM
That crap has been going on since Obama was crapping yellow. Me too and you as well.

PLO blew up their first plane in '61, and before that, there was no shortage of bombs being dumped in Jerusalem cafes or even in Ireland for the Irish terrorists etc etc.

there will always be the loons f the world who think killing innocents is the way forward and then there's guys like Obama who believe cutting off the head of the snake tends to kill the body.

I would take Obama's tack on this myself. It's not like we have to let any sleepers in and it's not like we can't make glass if we have to.

The issue is that the guys being disposed we KNOW, the new guys coming up are, according to some circles (Mossad for example) far worse and less predictble.

Look at Turkey, you'll see the mess that Iraq ends up in when we pull out.

David Jamieson
10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Yep, Turkey is in a state of war with the Northern Iraqi Kurds at this time. that's not going to stop all too soon.

I think Iraq has a better chance of getting back up after the US leaves.
But I am certain there are other nations eyeing it up as it is left by the occupation forces.

Afghanistan may be in the weird position of becoming a vassal state to the west. In which case, there will always be problems. There hasn't been a unified country there for decades though. Disjointed tribal leaders, religious leaders, faction leaders etc, but no real central form of unified governance.

They probably need us more than the Iraqis do and we won't run out of bullets to kill nihilists all too soon. So, they can keep setting them up and we will keep knocking them down. Who can stand against NATO? No one, Not russia, not china, no one. Too powerful and will be the world enforcer in the next 10 years.

Pretty much guarantee it barring a huge asteroid destroying us all. lol

Lucas
10-25-2011, 12:57 PM
im a badass-ninja-black president too!!

sanjuro_ronin
10-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Yep, Turkey is in a state of war with the Northern Iraqi Kurds at this time. that's not going to stop all too soon.

I think Iraq has a better chance of getting back up after the US leaves.
But I am certain there are other nations eyeing it up as it is left by the occupation forces.

Afghanistan may be in the weird position of becoming a vassal state to the west. In which case, there will always be problems. There hasn't been a unified country there for decades though. Disjointed tribal leaders, religious leaders, faction leaders etc, but no real central form of unified governance.

They probably need us more than the Iraqis do and we won't run out of bullets to kill nihilists all too soon. So, they can keep setting them up and we will keep knocking them down. Who can stand against NATO? No one, Not russia, not china, no one. Too powerful and will be the world enforcer in the next 10 years.

Pretty much guarantee it barring a huge asteroid destroying us all. lol

Nato is being over streatched and with the european countries and the US in dire economic situations, paying for these mission is becoming more and more an issue.
That Stan will never be dominated, their history tells us this, they will fight for generations since they have nothing else to do and this is all "old news" to them.
Iraq will shoe its true colors as soon as the US is out.
The ME is slowly but surely being united under one banner and it ain't a good one.

David Jamieson
10-25-2011, 02:04 PM
The ME is slowly but surely being united under one banner and it ain't a good one.

We have better firepower though, so, we can still walk softly and all that.

Syn7
10-29-2011, 12:24 PM
kaboom... they cant even get near us in a traditional military fashion. anyone or anything would be obliterated along the way. you gotta give it up to nato in that respect. they sure know how to build a tight bubble.

the biggest military threat to the american people is their own military. i also believe that the biggest military threat to canada is also the american military. any outside interference of that nature will be isolated and relatively unique. guerrilla tactics at best.... but most likely just random pis$ed off people doing harm. and these days they are more likely to be homegrown than otherwise.

Hardwork108
10-30-2011, 12:39 PM
guerrilla tactics at best.... but most likely just random pis$ed off people doing harm. and these days they are more likely to be homegrown than otherwise.

Why do you think that in the recent years there have been so much effort put in disarming the civilians in many Western countries, including the US itself? ;)

Drake
10-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Why do you think that in the recent years there have been so much effort put in disarming the civilians in many Western countries, including the US itself? ;)

Wait a sec... if an evil super duper secret high council of the elves or whatever is "truly running the world" *ominous music*, the gun control should be easy. Yet, you have all these politicans who wouldn't dare touch our guns out of fear not being reelected. But how can thaqt be, if the elections are rigged? Is the ESDSHCOE concerned about their political future?

Or is it because they are all alien vampires, and are slowly depleting our wespons supply one gun at a time, so the world will be ready for conquering in about 3 million years?

The pro-gun control folks are regular people who have a legitimate concern after Columbine, as well as various mass shootings that have occurred over the years. I disagree with them, and as far as I can tell, most everyone else in the country does too.

Hardwork108
10-31-2011, 09:32 AM
Wait a sec... if an evil super duper secret high council of the elves or whatever is "truly running the world" *ominous music*, the gun control should be easy.
:confused:

Battle fatigue? Shell shock?

Yet, you have all these politicans who wouldn't dare touch our guns out of fear not being reelected. But how can thaqt be, if the elections are rigged?

Easy. If you go against public opinion, even when the elections are ultimately rigged, then it can mean a few steps towards your game being over!

So, instead PsychOp measures are taken to influence public opinion. For example, if you want to invade the Middle East to steal their oil and other financial gain, together with long term political control, and that would mean mass human slaughter on both sides, and you know that the public opinion will never accept it, you set up a false flag operation - read, the events on 9-11 - then BINGO, you have your 'free for all' looting and mass murder accepted by a traumatised population.

Sheesh, I thought you Intelligence types knew about these things......

Or is it because they are all alien vampires, and are slowly depleting our wespons supply one gun at a time, so the world will be ready for conquering in about 3 million years?

You should ask your CO for some time off and rest. Killing all those "Al Quaeda" (:rolleyes:) "terrorists" :rolleyes:, "disguised" as innocent Afghani shepherds (because a piece paper handed to you which the title, "Intelligence Report" said so), is effecting your mind.....

The pro-gun control folks are regular people who have a legitimate concern after Columbine, as well as various mass shootings that have occurred over the years.

You mean the mass shootings carried out by "lone gunmen", who most of the time turn the gun on themselves? Oh yes, I have heard about those. Wait a minute, where else have we heard about the "lone gunmen"? Oh yes, political assassinations!

Interesting.......

Don't you wonder why so many of these mass shootings happen in quite towns where no one is in fear of being shot, where no one objects to armed civilians?

Aren't lone gunmen nut jobs more likely to indulge in mass shootings in the big cities, where inherently there are more nut jobs than in small rural towns?

I mean there are the occasional mass shootings in big cities, but I would say that the proportion of mass shootings in small safe towns is a lot higher than normal. Haven't you ever wondered why?

Well, my (and other peoples') hypothesis is that these mostly (probably not always) staged events are designed to create fear in the mass population, as in a "so you think you are safe - well you are wrong!" way. To eventually get gun control laws accepted all over.

After all, if you are planning to install an overt dictatorship in a country, the last thing you want is an armed civilian population, who in the case of the US, has the guts to fight for its freedom. ;)

I disagree with them, and as far as I can tell, most everyone else in the country does too.

That is good to hear, as guns don't kill people, it is people who kill people, and in some cases it is brainwashed people who are sent to carry out political assassinations and mass murder, to further political agendas. ;)

David Jamieson
10-31-2011, 09:41 AM
kaboom... they cant even get near us in a traditional military fashion. anyone or anything would be obliterated along the way. you gotta give it up to nato in that respect. they sure know how to build a tight bubble.

the biggest military threat to the american people is their own military. i also believe that the biggest military threat to canada is also the american military. any outside interference of that nature will be isolated and relatively unique. guerrilla tactics at best.... but most likely just random pis$ed off people doing harm. and these days they are more likely to be homegrown than otherwise.

They're not so much homegrown as imported though...
In all seriousness, internal terrorists will not likely come from multi-generational folds in North America.

i mean. America was founded by what amounts to terrorists anyway... but that was long ago and far away...*sigh* :)

Drake
10-31-2011, 10:48 AM
:confused:

Battle fatigue? Shell shock?

Easy. If you go against public opinion, even when the elections are ultimately rigged, then it can mean a few steps towards your game being over!

So, instead PsychOp measures are taken to influence public opinion. For example, if you want to invade the Middle East to steal their oil and other financial gain, together with long term political control, and that would mean mass human slaughter on both sides, and you know that the public opinion will never accept it, you set up a false flag operation - read, the events on 9-11 - then BINGO, you have your 'free for all' looting and mass murder accepted by a traumatised population.

Sheesh, I thought you Intelligence types knew about these things......

You should ask your CO for some time off and rest. Killing all those "Al Quaeda" (:rolleyes:) "terrorists" :rolleyes:, "disguised" as innocent Afghani shepherds (because a piece paper handed to you which the title, "Intelligence Report"), is effecting your mind.....

You mean the mass shootings carried out by "lone gunmen", who most of the time turn the gun on themselves? Oh yes, I have heard about those. Wait a minute, where else have heard about the "lone gunmen"? Oh yes, political assassinations.

Interesting.......

Don't you wonder why so many of these mass shootings happen in quite towns where no one is in fear of being shut, where no one objects to armed civilians?

Aren't lone gunmen nut jobs more likely to indulge in mass shootings in the big cities, where inherently there are more nut jobs than in small rural towns? I mean there are the occasional mass shootings in big cities, but I would say that the proportion of mass shootings in small safe towns is a lot higher than normal. Haven't you ever wondered why?

Well, my (and other peoples') hypothesis is that these mostly (probably not always) staged events are designed to create fear in the mass population, as in a "so you think you are safe - well you are wrong!" way. To eventually get gun control laws accepted.

After all, if you are planning to install an overt dictatorship in country, the last thing you want is an armed civilian population, who in the case of the US, has the guts to fight for its freedom. ;)

That is good to hear, as guns don't kill people, it is people who kill people, and in some cases it is brainwashed people who are sent to carry out political assassinations and mass murder, to further political agendas. ;)

Let's start by addressing some mistakes...
- They are called AFGHANS. Calling them Afghanis (their currency) is insulting.
- I've met several insurgents. They aren't shepherds. You only know what your computer tells you. I've seen it firsthand, not through reports, and I'm also seeing the backlash experienced by Taliban fighters due to mounting civilian casualties from IEDs. But hey, I guess all those AFGHAN police are evil government plants too, and the insurgents are all paid actors from Hollywood, including the dead ones I see them bring in. And all the Afghans I work with. Every day. All paid actors.
- AQ does not operate much out of AFG these days, and haven't done so in years. You should know this.

Your ignorance to what is going on here is obvious, and no longer worthy of reply. Your "knowledge" of Afghanistan is cursory, at best. In other words, you know it isn't in America, and you know we are stationed here. Arguing with you over things you know nothing about is like trying to teach a pig how to sing. You get covered in mud and it only irritates the pig.

Really... you came across as utterly ignorant of reality. We're done here.

Hardwork108
10-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Way to go in avoiding the issues raised.

Let's start by addressing some mistakes...
- They are called AFGHANS. Calling them Afghanis (their currency) is insulting.

It could be me, but I thought the Afghans would find invading their country over a made up accusation; blowing up their people and infrastructure, a little bit more insulting than my mistaken spelling, but then perhaps I am a bit old fashioned.....

- I've met several insurgents.
Was this during their being trained by the US stage of their existance or during the next phase, where suddenly they are turned into enemies of "freedom" and "democracy"? LOL

They aren't shepherds.
You are deliberately not understanding the points I am making. Here, the point was that a lot of innocent people - "shepherds" - were getting killed in a fantasy war against fantasy terrorists, ignited by the False Flag attack known as "9-11"!

No, not all of them are shepherds! I would say that most of them are ignorant patsies created by US and other Western intelligence agencies (primarily the British one), to role play their way for the benefit of the your elite.

You only know what your computer tells you.
Hey don't underestimate the computer. Don't you guys use those things to bomb your "military" targets, in some cases disguised at baby food factories and hospitals?

I've seen it firsthand, not through reports, and I'm also seeing the backlash experienced by Taliban fighters due to mounting civilian casualties from IEDs.
Of course there is backlash against the Taliban. Wherever you invade you "divide and rule". Backlashes are just a symptom of that!

But hey, I guess all those AFGHAN police are evil government plants too, and the insurgents are all paid actors from Hollywood, including the dead ones I see them bring in. And all the Afghans I work with. Every day. All paid actors.
NO the paid actors are your utterly corrupt politicians and leaders. The Taliban and even your own forces are just patsies, dying and getting maimed for a rich elite who would not give you the time of the day.

By the way, what I said above has been going on for centuries. Time for you to read some real history. You can start by researching the real background to World War 2. ;)

- AQ does not operate much out of AFG these days, and haven't done so in years. You should know this.
Well, the Al Quaeda can be everywhere and no where, just like all other none existant entities. They are a very convenient enemy to have if your agenda involves invading and destroying rich countries, as well as make them conform to your will. Of course, while doing all that, you have an excuse to clamp down on the civil liberties of your own population. Genius, if you ask me!

Your ignorance to what is going on here is obvious, and no longer worthy of reply. Your "knowledge" of Afghanistan is cursory, at best. In other words, you know it isn't in America, and you know we are stationed here. Arguing with you over things you know nothing about is like trying to teach a pig how to sing. You get covered in mud and it only irritates the pig.
Using the pig as a metaphor is interesting, as most of them are eventually slaughtered for the benefit of others. I would say that the same thing happens in wars.

Tell me Drake, what are your estimates of the profits made by US arms manufactureres, Construction companies, Banks and others. so far into this inhumane and illegal slaughter, ironically named " The War on Terrorism" ?

Really... you came across as utterly ignorant of reality. We're done here.

Yes, avoid the real issues then accuse me of ignorance.........