PDA

View Full Version : KFM, meet our Afghan partners...

Drake
11-04-2011, 05:59 PM
So, I brought in some butterfly swords that I had purchased from www.martialartsmart.com at an excellent price with great customer service to do some training once the place had died down. I looked over across the room, and my Afghan night shift partner was staring at the case with wide eyes. I took the swords out the case and brought them over to him. He was utterly fascinated, and though his English was VERY limited, he held them, looked at me, and said "Very good!" For a moment, I didn't know if he was going to give them back. :eek:

Good job, Gene... your capitalistic methodology has improved relations with our Afghan partners~

diego
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
So, I brought in some butterfly swords that I had purchased from www.martialartsmart.com at an excellent price with great customer service to do some training once the place had died down. I looked over across the room, and my Afghan night shift partner was staring at the case with wide eyes. I took the swords out the case and brought them over to him. He was utterly fascinated, and though his English was VERY limited, he held them, looked at me, and said "Very good!" For a moment, I didn't know if he was going to give them back. :eek:

Good job, Gene... your capitalistic methodology has improved relations with our Afghan partners~

are you going to show pics or video of these afghanis? lol:confused:

Drake
11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
are you going to show pics or video of these afghanis? lol:confused:

Nope! :D

GeneChing
11-07-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm glad you both liked them. :D