PDA

View Full Version : stack

SevenStar
05-26-2001, 07:28 AM
anyone tried the NutraSport ECA stack? If so, what results did you get from it?

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something."

[This message was edited by SevenStar on 05-26-01 at 10:52 PM.]

UberShaman
05-26-2001, 08:40 AM
It will definetly burn your fat off while helping you to keep muscle. Usually after two weeks though you have to up the dose, And the stacks worst side affect is it makes many guys unable to acheive erection, or what is commonly called ephi-ween. If you alternate it with two weeks of clenbuterol it works much better as you never build up a tolerance to either one and you can keep the dosage lower

SevenStar
05-26-2001, 09:38 PM
cool. Thanks for the reply!

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something."

IronFist
05-26-2001, 09:43 PM
All ECA's are pretty much the same. Don't bother using clen, just use the ECA for 2 or 3 weeks or so and then take a few weeks off.

Are you using it to burn overall fat or as a boost in your training energy, because the dosages are different.

Iron

SevenStar
05-27-2001, 06:57 AM
pure vanity ;) I'm trying to burn fat. I took an assesment at the gym, and I'm at 15% body fat. I want to get that number a little bit lower. You answered my next question. I was gonna ask how the nutrasport stack measured up to some of the others out there.