PDA

View Full Version : Ten Tiger Jow Don Morrison bad news

WhiteTiger666
11-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Hey Guys,

FYI I bought a jow kit from Don Morrison's website and was not really happy with it. First of all the stuff he advertised is black and when I made it it came out brown. I asked him why and he said it was because I used whiskey instead of gin and that I should not have heated the whiskey as well.

I asked Josh from PD and he said it would not have affected the color of the jow in fact it should be darker not lighter in color. I contacted Mr Morrison and felt it was deceptive of him to advertise a jow so dark but sell one that is brown.
I also felt that the price was way off because the herb pack was so small for the cost.
Obviously I should have just kept my business with either Dale or Josh at PD.

I am letting you guys know to be weary of this guy because his jow is not like he has in the picture at all. It was a bad deal and a tiny herb pack and a bad attitude from him as well wayyyyy overpriced when you compare what Josh and Dale give you.

I just figured ide let you guys know so you do not get ripped from this guy and deal with his crappy attitude.
Im glad there are forums where one can voice a dissent.

:cool:
take care every1

Dale Dugas
11-14-2011, 06:21 AM
That is why I went into business in order to supply those interested in Dit Da Jow that is not watered down nor do I charge ridiculous amounts of money for my herb packs.

There are too many people with NO herbal knowledge selling products they have no place to be selling or giving healing advice when they are not licensed health care providers.

Let me know how I can be of service to any and all seeking herbs that can help them.

md1
11-14-2011, 07:14 AM
I have ordered two different kinds of Dale's Jow in the past and it is very good, well worth the money.

RWilson
11-14-2011, 07:20 AM
Hey Guys,

FYI I bought a jow kit from Don Morrison's website and was not really happy with it. First of all the stuff he advertised is black and when I made it it came out brown. I asked him why and he said it was because I used whiskey instead of gin and that I should not have heated the whiskey as well.

I asked Josh from PD and he said it would not have affected the color of the jow in fact it should be darker not lighter in color. I contacted Mr Morrison and felt it was deceptive of him to advertise a jow so dark but sell one that is brown.
I also felt that the price was way off because the herb pack was so small for the cost.
Obviously I should have just kept my business with either Dale or Josh at PD.

I am letting you guys know to be weary of this guy because his jow is not like he has in the picture at all. It was a bad deal and a tiny herb pack and a bad attitude from him as well wayyyyy overpriced when you compare what Josh and Dale give you.

I just figured ide let you guys know so you do not get ripped from this guy and deal with his crappy attitude.
Im glad there are forums where one can voice a dissent.

:cool:
take care every1

Why are you so crazy that you would have to buy jow?

If yOu made your own you would see that it does not always turn black. In a month or 2 it turns brown. Maybe after years it turns black. I have been making my own jow for years. All that matters is does it work?

Stop giving your money away for something you can make yourself.

Basics: find a reputable formula, pour any kind of dry alcohol on it. Cheap vodka works well. Shake it every day for a few months, then sell it to other dummies to make a buck.

Oh yeah, and use a big glass jar cause plastic will get eaten away.

Dale Dugas
11-14-2011, 07:31 AM
I have ordered two different kinds of Dale's Jow in the past and it is very good, well worth the money.

Thank you for the kind words.

Let me know how I can be of service to anyone here seeking authentic formulations with no transliterated mistakes.

mickey
11-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Greetings,

I went to take a look at at the photo of the did da jow in question. One thing that I did notice is that the black cap on top of the bottle is darker than the jow itself.

Furthermore, if you are not following the guy's preparation instructions to a T, how can you expect the same result?

I must add that I do not know this guy and he may be as low as described. I have no need to find out.

mickey

WhiteTiger666
11-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Dale I just want to say thanks again for helping me out when I was dealing with a very serious shoulder injury, you even went out of your way to send me extra herbs and also a bottle of blue dragon oil which is awesome.

My shoulder has gotten better still not 100% but getting there.
How important it is to know how to deal with injuries and have patient people to help you when you get a bad one or any one for that matter.

Mickey as for your comments like I said Josh at PD agreed with me on it and I would say he knows far more than this guy who sells a very small pack for $30 plus shipping. I could have bought 1 whole gallon for with a pound of herbs from either Josh or Dale for that money and the guy acted really arrogant. If you look at the picture in the ad the stuff is dark black not brown which is what I expected it to look like.

Have you heard of false advertising? I cannot stand deception of any kind in business , politics anywhere period..

I can assure you that my father King of All Lands would tell you the same thing.
Im just letting this guy know he didn't fool anyone certainly not me.
I call it like I sees it always have always will. The pen is mightier than the sword so they say.:cool::D
Peace Out

Enlil su ra ce/ Jah Lives. JDR