PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick

Johnny Hot Shot
05-20-2001, 06:17 PM
It feels like I have a head cold and I feel a lack of energy as well I'm feeling light headed. What should I do about training should I take a few days off osr just workout lightly? Help,help. The sweat seems to make me feel better while I'm working out. But now while I'm at work I feel Like Hel.

Robinf
05-20-2001, 06:24 PM
If it is just a cold, then work out lightly.

I usually work out when I have a cold like there's nothing wrong and the symptoms dissapte during and after my workout and the cold goes away faster.

Robin

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

IronFist
05-20-2001, 09:28 PM
Hey, if you think you have a cold, make sure you drink plenty (1 gallon/day) of water. Drink a gallon of water a day anyway. It's good for you.

Also take lots of vitamin C, or drink lots of orange juice.

Dont' train too hard. If you feel light headed and dizzy, it probably means you should lay off.

It's better to miss a few days of training now than to over do it and end up missing many days because you got even more sick.

Feel better,

Iron

Johnny Hot Shot
05-21-2001, 12:45 AM
I'm going to try to have a light workout tonight starting now. IronFist I Drink at least 4 Litres of water everyday not including tea. ;) Thanks for the encouragement.

qeySuS
05-21-2001, 04:54 AM
If i didnt work out when i had a cold i'd propably only be able to work out about 60% of the year (10% there is no cold and 30% there is summer)

Free thinkers are dangerous.

shaolinboxer
05-29-2001, 09:47 PM
You should not attend classes if you have any signs of a cold, since you will likely spread the virus to your fellow practitioners.

Also, if you train with a cold you will often feel better right away. However, contrary to the old edict of training away illness, you actually depress your immune system's ability to funtion. So the cold you should have had for 3 days last for 10, eventhough you feel strong enough for light workouts.

In my experience, if you are sick, rest.

Johnny Hot Shot
05-31-2001, 06:40 PM
Source naturals Wellness formula works wonders. :D

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
Jacko Jackson