PDA

View Full Version : soreness

gumyilo
05-20-2001, 03:08 PM
Is soreness good or bad, it seems everytime I go to class, I become sore, One day it's my legs then the next time it's my arms, and then the soreness doesn't go away for a week,Does this happen to alot of you is there soemthing the matter with me?

"There are no shortcuts in Kung Fu only long days of Hard Work."

Johnny Hot Shot
05-20-2001, 06:14 PM
You are probably experiencing sorness due to a lactic acid build up . Be sure to drink plenty of water.

jade_lotus
05-20-2001, 08:48 PM
Be sure to stretch after working out, too, then go back the next day! The surest cure for soreness is another workout.

If you're really in pain, try some arnica cream topically (I like Nelson's brand, it has an organic base). You can also try the homeopathic preparation of Arnica. (200c potency pellets are best, but hard to find, so you can use 30c too.)

The best way to win a fight is not to be there in the first place.

Water Dragon
05-21-2001, 03:43 AM
Sounds to me like you're getting good training. Did I mention that I'm walking around today like a virgin that just had her first encounter with Ron Jeremy? Gotta love Snake Creeps Down!!

Although there are many styles, they all depend on the strong beating the weak and the slow falling to the quick. These are not related to the power that must be learned -- Taiji Classics