PDA

View Full Version : One more round of....

Iron_Eagle_76
11-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Ten Things I learned from posting on Kung Fu Magazine.

1. If you fight like a Kickboxer, what you do is not Kung Fu.

2.Even though people trained for years in Kung Fu, it sucks and didn’t teach them anything.

3.Ground fighting has existed in Kung Fu for years, hidden in the forms, secretly disguised, so the infidels don’t find it.

4.Kung Fu people who practice animal techniques take that animal’s spirit and become an insect, a large cat, or a long, serpent like mythical creature (Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count:p)

5.The spirit of Kung Fu will never die, and I will avenge it!!...............Step.

6.No one on this forum has ever competed in anything but forms competitions.:rolleyes:

7.“Hey, l have an idea, let’s send about ten posters over from Bullshido to troll the Kung Fu terds who don’t know anything, what fun”!!

8.No matter how ignorant one is on a given subject and how many times they are proven wrong, the other person doesn’t know “teh realz”.

9. TGY uses trolls like plastic f**uck dolls.

10. Ronin's version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

http://www.weakstream.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/turtle-chicks-2.jpg

Lucas
11-18-2011, 12:17 PM
1. No matter how experienced and knowledgable a poster may be, most new posters (trolls) will write everyone off as an incompetent newbie.

2. Sanjuro posts less hotties than he used to. :(

3. Qi is totally real.

4. Qi is totally fake.

5. I still dont know how to spell Dravis Jemison's name.

6. Bawang is a Taoist immortal here to enlighten us all.

7. I totally should have entered NinjaStar for a free sub...

8. Blood Oaths actually hurt.

9. If I secretly mix judo in with my kungfu I can just claim I learned it all via direct transmition from the Taoverse Diety and none will be the wiser to my secret kungfu ground fighting methods.

10. Trolls make the world go round...

dirtyrat
11-18-2011, 12:28 PM
4.Kung Fu people who practice animal techniques take that animal’s spirit and become an insect, a large cat, or a long, serpent like mythical creature (Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count:p)

http://www.weakstream.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/turtle-chicks-2.jpg

apparently i have laboring under a false assumption.... ;)

hskwarrior
11-18-2011, 12:34 PM
(Iron Eagle's Johnson doesn't count)

all you have is a meesely JOHNSON..........guess not all of us can claim the BRONSON Johnson........

Drake
11-18-2011, 12:40 PM
1. Groundfighting is for lowly dogs. I will not fight lowly dogs, and will repel them with my chi.

2. A solid number of people come here only to see what pictures Sanjuro Ronin will post next.

3. Bawang will always hate you, no matter how hard you try to please him.

4. On the off-topic forum, if you are a republican, you are wrong. If you are a democrat, you are wrong too. Oh, and if you are a moderate... yeah, you are also wrong.

5. There still has been no open debate as to how ninja gear relates to kung fu, except the enormous profit to be made off of suburban middle class kids trying to be L33t.

6. Apparently thousands of years of refining a fighting art through warfare, bloody competition, and spiritual mastery can be utterly wrong, and there is no shortage of teenagers coming here to tell you so.

7. Apparently Bruce Lee was so utterly badass that people waited nearly half a century after his death to dare utter a negative word about him. Now everyone thinks they could "take him down" and he never fought anyone except some paraplegic schoolgirls.

8. Don't even try debating in the WC forum, unless you have a lot of spare time and a strong resistance to carpal tunnel syndrome.

9. Nobody has caught on yet that MMA is a mix of martial arts, to include TCMA.

10. If you click any of Bawang's links at work, you are utterly and completely responsible for the firing that follows.

Iron_Eagle_76
11-18-2011, 12:53 PM
5. I still dont know how to spell Dravis Jemison's name.

True story, one time David battled the Hawk of Achill after it stole one of his famous barrels of whiskey, and.................

YouKnowWho
11-18-2011, 02:02 PM
2 Things I learned from posting on Kung Fu Magazine.

A: To do is to be, to be is to do, Do Be Do Be Do.
B: Don't understand what you are trying to say here.
A: Its not something you can put in words if you can't relate to the experience.

A: What your opinion on ...?
B: My opinion is ... What's your opinion?
A: I leave it to those who are doing ...

wenshu
11-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Kung Fu Magazine Forums is exactly like the Internet in general:

99% bull****, 1% bawang.

Robinhood
11-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Their are three kinds of people,

1. People who know they know.

2. People who know they don't know.

3. People who don't know they don't know.

bawang
11-18-2011, 02:35 PM
there are two things i learned from kung fu magazine.

1. people who train wing chun are femine and weak. if you put the penus inside their poo poo chute, you cannot tell if it is man or woman from behind.

2. if you need to use wing chun for self defence, it is better to accept your fate and die an honorable death. your death redeem yourself amd wipe away the shame caused by your wing chun, and restore honor to your family.

3. if you knock someone out in a fight, you must marinate or it doesnt count as a victory. and if it is a wing chun guy you must two times.

4. never teach the white people real kung fu. they only want to usurp your school and steal your secrets.

5. floss

Dragonzbane76
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
lolz... bawang....
you really don't like WC do you? lol
:p

bawang
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
what are you talking about bro?

Dragonzbane76
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
WC you don't like it... stating a fact

bawang
11-18-2011, 02:53 PM
do you like wc?

Drake
11-18-2011, 02:53 PM
WC is the ONLY martial art that stands a chance in the ring versus MMA and kickboxing.

:D

RWilson
11-18-2011, 02:59 PM
1. There are plants of skilled kung fu fighters but they do not have any footage. Kinda like the tree that falls and no one is around to hear it make a sound.

2. Kung fu has been refined for thousands of years yet most Kung fu people mostly do forms and film themselves doing form.
3. All those years of refinement and look what wing chun turned into. I slap box too but I try not to hold hands first.

4. Kung fu is so awesome but in order to compete in mma you have to study wrestling, kickboxing, bjj,
5. Kung fu, trained on its own will not make you badass. It will make you bad. Type in wing chun into YouTube for reference.
6. Swai jiao is traditional Kung fu...but unfortunately most traditional styles do not train like they do.

7. San shao is not just traditional Kung fu because then it would not work.

8. Mantis hooking is a viable technique...but I do not have any proof so just believe me.
9. Most Kung fu is crappy but I train for real. Once again I do not carry a camera around so I have no proof.

10. I once saw two gay guys dancing. It looked just like chi sao.

YouKnowWho
11-18-2011, 03:05 PM
7. San shao is not just traditional Kung fu because then it would not work.
No boxing, no MT, no wrestling, but longfist and SC. 100% TCMA here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVGBLUSHf8

RWilson
11-18-2011, 03:26 PM
No boxing, no MT, no wrestling, but longfist and SC. 100% TCMA here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVGBLUSHf8

Swai jiao is not representative of modern day forms based Kung fu. Swai Jiao is wrestling, joint locking, and some striking.

Do you know how many claim their style has throws and joint locks? And that they are contained in the form movements? This is true. The fallacy comes when you do not do the throw, as it is in the form mechanics, and just do the form.

You guys think I am not getting your points about my arguments. Sometimes I think I am just talking out of my a$$ but then I go on YouTube and my opinions are supported.

Drake
11-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Swai jiao is not representative of modern day forms based Kung fu. Swai Jiao is wrestling, joint locking, and some striking.

Do you know how many claim their style has throws and joint locks? And that they are contained in the form movements? This is true. The fallacy comes when you do not do the throw, as it is in the form mechanics, and just do the form.

You guys think I am not getting your points about my arguments. Sometimes I think I am just talking out of my a$$ but then I go on YouTube and my opinions are supported.

Maybe you should get off the 'net and actually visit a school instead of deriving your entire concepts and "research" from youtube. Just sayin'...

You want to learn how to keep safe? Learn how to use (AND SHOOT) a gun. That is currently the best method of self-defense when trained properly. Nothing can beat it.

bawang
11-18-2011, 08:30 PM
if you put your hands up to protect your face, its not traditional kung fu.

PalmStriker
11-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Have learned from posting here within a short matter of time:
1. Get more bawang for yer buck than any other forum.
2. Trollyboys prefer to tell TCMA'ers to stop doing forms over telling JTMA to cool it with the kata's or Sumo's to stop shuffling around and wrassel on the ground, or Western boxers to punch less and sniff crotch more.
3. WC and VT'C are two different styles.
4. Kung Food= most Chinese cooking.
5. There is much to learn and fortunately all the time in the world.
6. Most members mean well. :)

PalmStriker
11-18-2011, 09:38 PM

You are one of the funnier, civil , tolerable trolls as of late. Are you sure you need to try so hard not to fit in here? :D You wouldn't happen to possess any "mysterious powers" would you?

PalmStriker
11-18-2011, 09:41 PM
if you put your hands up to protect your face, its not traditional kung fu.
Hmmm... food for thought.

dcrjradmonish
11-18-2011, 10:10 PM
1. No matter how right some one may be on a subject another calls bs.

2. 99% of us spend more time on the forum than in a class room.

3. The majority of the members that like to criticize don’t like to be criticized.

4. A lot of folks that get into a p ing contest on one thread bring it over to another.

5. The brotherhood of martial arts on the forum is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

6. With the vast amount of knowledge one kind find in the forum there is more polite f you than thank you passed out.

7. You can tell a lot about one mans/women mentality with photos they may post.

8. At the end of the day it’s easier to find a teacher that shares a common stance on a subject than understand a lesson a current teacher is giving.

9. In today’s economy a persons 2 cents is worth less than 1 cent.

10. See number 1.

Yum Cha
11-19-2011, 01:58 AM
1. Fighters fight, and tend to be competitive online as well..

2. If you don't fire up, you are worthless and weak, Bwang will have his way with you.

3. People will argue one side on one thread, and another on a different thread. This is good web fu.

4. Ronin is the King. He will eat you if you f**k with him.

5. MMA guys like to hang out here, because everybody is so cool. They are out to steal our secrets! Its a conspiracy.

6. Bruce Lee invented MMA, so its Kung Fu.

RWilson
11-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Starting today I am going to try to be nicer to Kung fu.

I am going to state. Some falloucies that should be corrected.

1. It was used in China hundreds or thousands of years ago do that means it must be viable.

2. Through different chi sao's you learn the skills of combat(Joy Choudhari).

3. William Cheung's wc is good even though the only video of him is Emin knocking him on the floor and rolling on top of him. He was a good fighter before there were cameras(a famous claim by many Kung fuers).
4. The softer your training gets in old age the more you refine your skills to be able to take on stronger younger fighters.
5. You do not need to be strong(there are people who still believe this in the internal camp).
6. If an old guy stops your forward motion during push hands it must mean he could have thrown you, struck you, or possibly harmed your life with his deadly force. (This is complete horse sh1t. I guess old people can also win marathons and strong man contests against younger people. The main reason these old guys seem skillful is because his students are not actually trying to do anything to him).

7.Even though muay Thai guys destroyed wc guys in competition wc is still a viable fighting art. Gtfo. WC is good for fighting weaker, smaller people or people that are tied to a chair.

8. I do not spar but I am an amazing fighter(through magic).
9. Doing forms is better than lifting weights.
10. I like to ban people that make me cry.
11. Dave Ross is an amazing fighter and coach because he did lama forms with a famous Chinese guy...even though his san da fight showed him looking like an elk being killed by a predator.
12. Posting random pictures of lama forms, and point out "techniques", constitutes good Kung fu material.
13. My teacher won a "full contact" tournament so he must be good. Of course there is no video of these full contact events.

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Their are three kinds of people,

1. People who know they know.

2. People who know they don't know.

3. People who don't know they don't know.

4) People who don't know they know they don't know!

5) People who know they don't know they don't know!

6) People who don't know they know they don't know they know!

7) Etc.

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2011, 06:01 AM
1) I am smarter than YOU!

2) Even though you THINK you are smarter than ME, you are DUMBER than you think!

3) Bawang’s mother is a MAN MAN………..and she is strong!

4) The Taoverse Deity is still around teaching people pretend martial arts!

5) Opinions are free, therefore they are not worth much!

6) Gene Ching is a very tolerant and patient man!

7) David Jamieson thinks as much of himself as I think of myself! (And he is shamefully easy to bait!):p

8) David Ross does not post enough.

9) TGY knows too much for his own good, and WON’T STAY DEAD!!!!!!

10) Sanjuro NEVER posts enough pictures of babes, no matter how many he posts!

David Jamieson
11-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Kung Fu is to non practitioners of it as calculus is to monkeys.

RWilson
11-19-2011, 06:54 AM

Bad analogy. You are assuming that king fu has a use and is therefore worth learning about. For fighting? No. For other endeavors like exercise I am open to that.

Drake
11-19-2011, 07:26 AM
So, are you a free flowing troll with no master, a troll sent by another to do his bidding.... or, as someone already suggested... a reincarnated troll?

RWilson
11-19-2011, 07:58 AM
So, are you a free flowing troll with no master, a troll sent by another to do his bidding.... or, as someone already suggested... a reincarnated troll?

I am a samurai without a master. A ronin.

I study whomever I wish and am past allegiances to specific instructors.

I post with my own agenda as do you.

How about you get to work and help finally win the war in Afganistan instead of coming after me.

Drake
11-19-2011, 08:00 AM
I am a samurai without a master. A ronin.

I study whomever I wish and am past allegiances to specific instructors.

I post with my own agenda as do you.

How about you get to work and help finally win the war in Afganistan instead of coming after me.

What war in Afghanistan? Not quite what you think it is over here.

And did you just call yourself a samurai without a master?

wenshu
11-19-2011, 09:27 AM
11. Dave Ross is an amazing fighter and coach because he did lama forms with a famous Chinese guy...even though his san da fight showed him looking like an elk being killed by a predator.

David Ross is such potent troll bait the effects linger 3 months after his last post.

Dragonzbane76
11-19-2011, 09:29 AM
David Ross is such potent troll bait the effects linger 3 months after his last post.

yeah don't get to much of that on you, or you'll be swarmed in trolls. potent indeed. :p

Drake
11-19-2011, 09:31 AM

So, are we all thinking reincarnated troll here?

That's my guess.

mooyingmantis
11-19-2011, 11:11 AM
So, are we all thinking reincarnated troll here?

That's my guess.

Just wondering why you haven't put him on ignore yet like I did. :)

Drake
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Just wondering why you haven't put him on ignore yet like I did. :)

You come for the kung fu...

You stay for the trolls... :D

TenTigers
11-19-2011, 06:18 PM
so, in other words,
Mr.Wilson is playing us,
and is really someone else,
cleverly disguised, as an idiot.

Brilliant! Well played, Sir!

taai gihk yahn
11-19-2011, 06:49 PM
1) Sanjuro Ronin and David Jamieson are real-live, honest-to-goodness, Canadians - who knew! :eek:

2) John Wang will always be the object of ridicule by someone, no matter what he posts.

3) Bawang's the secret leader of the KFC Futonari Thai-Tranny Gang.

4) Dale's door is always open, but that's only because he's lost his keys.

5) Scott Brown is a figment of my imagination. A really, really recalcitrant, intractable figment...

6) When Dave Ross banned himself from the forum, Gene had to sacrifice three goats, a wedge of nacho-cheese and a wisp of his Fu Manchu beard in order to maintain balance in the Kungfuverse

7) The trolling in the forum has reached such an all-time low that even CYMac's black devil baby-killing website is starting to look good...

8) I thought that I knew the real internal until I had my prostate assessed...

9) My pet mouse Algernon died, and now I don't rite so gud no more.

10) These were, in fact, the droids I was looking for.

mickey
11-19-2011, 07:03 PM
Greetings,

Did anyone notice the different spelling of Shuai Chiao on this thread. Swai Jiao has it origin on the West Coast of the USA.

mickey.

YouKnowWho
11-19-2011, 07:23 PM
Greetings,

Did anyone notice the different spelling of Shuai Chiao on this thread. Swai Jiao has it origin on the West Coast of the USA.

mickey.
If WC and VT can be the same style, there should be no surprise that SC and SJ can be the same style too.

The ACSCA (American Combat Shuai Chiao Assoc), ISCA (International Shuai Chiao Assoc), and USSCA (United States Shuai Chiao Assoc) are all using Shuai Chiao instead of Shuai Jiao.

It's like Beijing used to be called Peking.

Peking is the name of the city according to Chinese Postal Map Romanisation, and the traditional customary name for Beijing in English.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing

By using Pinyin, my last name should be Wong instead of Wang. The problem is the "Pinyin" didn't become standard early enough.

YouKnowWho
11-19-2011, 07:28 PM
5) Scott Brown is a figment of my imagination. A really, really recalcitrant, intractable figment...
I just met Scott Brown the 1st time yesterday. He is a strong muscular BMF that nobody should mess with.

Scott R. Brown
11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I just met Scott Brown the 1st time yesterday. He is a strong muscular BMF that nobody should mess with.

Shhhhhh! That was supposed to be a secret! Now no one will take me seriously! :(

mickey
11-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Greetings,

I did know Scott R. Brown was from Bulgaria.

The strong and muscular part I knew. He gave a slight glimpse in his writings.

His fixation on mashing mothers is..... something.......I just........... did not know.

mickey

ShaolinDan
11-19-2011, 09:41 PM
1)
9) My pet mouse Algernon died, and now I don't rite so gud no more.

Hilarious...I think I read that book as a freshman in high school...you have a good memory.

Robinhood
11-19-2011, 09:59 PM

Those are the best guys to demonstrate on!

TenTigers
11-19-2011, 10:35 PM
what's a BMF? Bi Mongolid female???

Scott R. Brown
11-20-2011, 01:07 AM
Greetings,

I did know Scott R. Brown was from Bulgaria.

The strong and muscular part I knew. He gave a slight glimpse in his writings.

His fixation on mashing mothers is..... something.......I just........... did not know.

mickey

Just to be clear, that would be OTHER PEOPLE'S mothers, NOT my own!

That would be MR. Big MONGOLIAN female to you!

mickey
11-20-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Scott R. Brown,

I think that would go without saying. I have yet to see that level of scurvy- ness here at the forum.

I guess it is best to be clear.

mickey

Lokhopkuen
11-20-2011, 10:04 PM

Where is the like button:cool:

YouKnowWho
11-21-2011, 01:29 AM

http://www.offeritem.com/pulp-fiction-movie-bad-mother-embroidered-leather-bmf-wallet-description-90615.html

uki
11-21-2011, 04:35 AM
1. if you don't provide a video of ripping someones jawbone off, it can't be done.

2. kung fu is a martial art.

3. McMA is "authentic" martial arts.

4. modern man is physically superiour to ancient man.

5. anyone who dissents from "politically correct" martial arts topics is considered a troll.

6. the true masters on this forum reveal themselves thru the humor incorporated into their posts, which clearly indicates that ones mind is up to par and functioning properly(the mind controls the body, incase you can't put the analogy together):p

7. NYsanda is kickboxing school.

8. Dale is an ogre that will crush puny forum members with one hand(actually i learned this after i met him) LOL

9. hmmmmmmm....

10. some people have waaaaaay too much time on their hands. :D

MightyB
11-21-2011, 07:06 AM
10. Most people who bag on TCMA, and brag about the merits of MMA and BJJ have never stepped foot in a TCMA, MMA, or BJJ school.

9. If you smack a traditionalist, he'll say your form wasn't quite right, if you smack an MMAer, they'll say you used kick boxing.

8. Ninjas are TCMA, especially the Ninjettes.

7. Nacho Cheese should be spicy.

6. Real Chili doesn't have beans.

5. WC can be cool but needs a better doorman to keep the riffraff out.

4. One bad apple does spoil the bunch.

3. The forum helps pass the time that I'm supposed to be working.

2. Mantis hooks are bad arse.

1. 60% of the time, I'm right all the time.

Iron_Eagle_76
11-21-2011, 08:23 AM
3. The forum helps pass the time that I'm supposed to be working.

It is a proven fact that no one who posts on this forum during the day works very hard!!:cool:

sanjuro_ronin
11-21-2011, 08:42 AM
1.http://media18.onsugar.com/files/2011/08/33/0/1874/18741940/e52ed417af7f9e53_Beautiful_Women_A.jpg

2.http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2010/08/208602,xcitefun-beautiful-women-5.jpg

3.http://acidcow.com/pics/20100224/the_most_beautiful_women_according_98.jpg

4.http://bestpicblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/cities-with-beautiful-women.jpg

5.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VjKnsRQ11tY/TAC3vhjfOMI/AAAAAAAAAMU/Y1yaFkTcraI/s400/Adriana-Lima_09-600x900.jpg

donjitsu2
11-21-2011, 09:16 AM
It is a proven fact that no one who posts on this forum during the day works very hard!!:cool:

I work very hard thinking of topical, insightful posts for this forum.

;)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9254/foulbachelorfrogputcond.jpg

ginosifu
11-21-2011, 09:56 AM

Speaking of Mongolian Females..... Before I got married I was in Beijing for a SC tourney. The Mongolian team was there and had some really big fighters. There was this Mongolian girl - 6' 8" and about 289lbs. She was all torso, had short legs, but she picked up me and a classmate of mine like 2 pigs under her arms and stated "Ah Ah Ah Americans, ha ha ha". One of the coaches (Mark Wong) was trying to get me to marry her, he said we could create a Super SC team. Man..... the good old days.

ginosifu

ps: she tossed our American team girl (5' 10" and 230lbs) around like a rag doll.

Yum Cha
11-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Speaking of Mongolian Females..... Before I got married I was in Beijing for a SC tourney. The Mongolian team was there and had some really big fighters. There was this Mongolian girl - 6' 8" and about 289lbs. She was all torso, had short legs, but she picked up me and a classmate of mine like 2 pigs under her arms and stated "Ah Ah Ah Americans, ha ha ha". One of the coaches (Mark Wong) was trying to get me to marry her, he said we could create a Super SC team. Man..... the good old days.

ginosifu

ps: she tossed our American team girl (5' 10" and 230lbs) around like a rag doll.

People pay good money for that...

MightyB
11-21-2011, 01:41 PM
People pay good money for that...

And Yum Cha's accountant has found many creative ways to write it off as a business expense.