PDA

View Full Version : SVA anyone???

TenTigers
11-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Sifu Othal Thomas, well-known Seven Star Mantis Sifu -and I met while studying art in SVA Ny school of Visual Arts. (I think he did Fu Jow Pai at the time...)We used to find an abandoned room and spar, and do sam sing 'n stuff.
Anyone else go to art school???

RWilson
11-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Sifu Othal Thomas, well-known Seven Star Mantis Sifu -and I met while studying art in SVA Ny school of Visual Arts. (I think he did Fu Jow Pai at the time...)We used to find an abandoned room and spar, and do sam sing 'n stuff.
Anyone else go to art school???

Define sparring? What exactly were you guys doing?

taai gihk yahn
11-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Define sparring? What exactly were you guys doing?

can't you come up with a masturbatory fantasy on ur own?

Dale Dugas
11-20-2011, 12:11 PM
While at New England School of Acupuncture, a good friend and I use to take breaks and do push hands, chi sao in an empty room. we use to get real excited and every now and then we would have a bloody lip or nose or red mark on the face.

It rocked....

RWilson
11-20-2011, 01:35 PM
can't you come up with a masturbatory fantasy on ur own?

That is usually what Kung fu sparring is. It is good that you pointed that out.

hskwarrior
11-20-2011, 01:45 PM
That is usually what Kung fu sparring is. It is good that you pointed that out.

oh yes, we have our very own kung fu hating straggler......how nice. Every forum should have one. You don't have to feed em, clothe em, or even spoon with em.......they might even be good with kids. :D

Drake
11-20-2011, 02:08 PM
oh yes, we have our very own kung fu hating straggler......how nice. Every forum should have one. You don't have to feed em, clothe em, or even spoon with em.......they might even be good with kids. :D

You'd better watch out...by his own admission, he's a "samurai without a master" a "ronin". Oh yeah... a lone wolf... looking for a pack to call his own...

Dale Dugas
11-20-2011, 02:17 PM
nothing more than a net ghost.

nothing but the flatulence of the internet.

heed it no mind.

hskwarrior
11-20-2011, 02:41 PM
You'd better watch out...by his own admission, he's a "samurai without a master" a "ronin". Oh yeah... a lone wolf... looking for a pack to call his own...

I'm not worried. i'm a stray cat.....don't run with packs.....:D

David Jamieson
11-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Well, there was this one time, in band camp...