11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
LMFAO.......that is all.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1321889340

donjitsu2
11-21-2011, 01:57 PM
LMFAO.......that is all.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1321889340

HA!

And I can understand his frustration (not truly knocked out but still dazed enough to lose balance)...but, clearly, the ref made the right call.

David Jamieson
11-21-2011, 02:41 PM
liveleak is losing it with the pop ups and ads, what a giant pita to visit that site these days. just saying.

also, lol, look at that dude chickendance out!

omarthefish
11-22-2011, 02:03 AM
liveleak is losing it with the pop ups and ads, what a giant pita to visit that site these days. just saying.

I got adblock and no-script addons working with Firefox so I didn't really notice. :D

Fighting Eagle
11-22-2011, 08:22 AM
I got adblock and no-script addons working with Firefox so I didn't really notice. :D

The only way to surf!.... What ads? :cool:

Jimbo
11-22-2011, 11:53 AM
On a side note, the boxer who threw the punch that caused the herky-jerky was Kostya Tzsyu, who claimed he trained iron palm in addition to his regular boxing training. Not saying that had anything to do with it, but I read an interview where he claimed it did help him in his boxing.

Vajramusti
11-22-2011, 01:01 PM
On a side note, the boxer who threw the punch that caused the herky-jerky was Kostya Tzsyu, who claimed he trained iron palm in addition to his regular boxing training. Not saying that had anything to do with it, but I read an interview where he claimed it did help him in his boxing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The opponent was Zab Judah who is no slouch--is a south paw with tremendous power in his left hand.
Tzsyu is superb-though now the best may be behind him. Judah kept moving in towards Tzsyu's right and presto he got caught.Tzsyu's defense against the southpaw's potential left was good.
I saw tzsyu from ring side in his fight against the aging Chavez. Both are a credit to boxing.

Judah rocked Mayweather one time in their fight- all hell broke out in the ring with Judah's father
hitting Mayweather;s trainer/uncle .

joy chaudhuri