PDA

View Full Version : Excruciating Pain - In need of Dit Da Sifu in Los Angeles, CA

ecstyle483
11-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Hello,

I have injured my neck and upper left body by overexcercising (weight lifting) and have been in pain for 2 years. I was on vicodin for almost a full year. When it was severe, it was causing migraines, vertigo, and numbness/weakness on the left arm. American doctors have diagnosed me with thoracic outlet syndrome but it is more than that. I have been seeing a kung fu acupressure master and he says that my upper left back, neck, shoulder is too tight. Before I saw him, my left shoulder was greatly elevated than the right. My left pec was also really stiff and caused a lot of chest pain before. He has never seen a case like mine before and I am praying that my health will improve and avoid death right now. I am 28 years old but my body feels like 65 years old right now.

Can anyone please recommend a "Dit Da" doctors or kung fu expert in Los Angeles, CA that will be able to help me?

Any suggestions or recommendations is greatly appreciated.

God bless

SavvySavage
11-28-2011, 09:38 PM
http://acuchu.com/

Call Robert Chu. He specializes in acupuncture and herbs for pain.

IronFist
11-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Hope you recover soon.

Have you been seen by back doctors or physical therapists?

bawang
11-29-2011, 12:12 PM
since you are looking for exotic eastern medicine, i assume ur getting desperate to heal.

i recommend you eat beef or sheep testicles every day. they have testosterone and make you heal faster. or, if possible get a steroid/growth hormone prescription.

Fa Xing
11-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Dr. Bergman (http://www.bergmanchiropractic.com/) is one the best Chiropractic doctors in Southern California that I know of. He will help you immensely.

Oso
11-29-2011, 10:01 PM
yea, go to a doctor. someone with at least an M.D.. Or, find a good sports med clinic with PT's that are well rounded and look at the body as a system. Check out a chiropractor too, but keep you're eyes wide open. As long as none of them are narrow minded in their approach, they will all help you heal.