PDA

View Full Version : Never mind weights on your testicles (A tale of one sick Aussie)

Stranger
06-03-2001, 05:50 PM
Several years ago, Iwas at a party in my home town. A bunch of people rushed out front and thinking I might see a good fight I followed. There was an Australian life guard standing in the middle of a mob collecting money in a hat. Another guy pulled a Jeep Wagoneer up, threw it in neutral and jumped out with a set of jumper cables. They wrapped one end of the jumper cables around the front bumper and tied a white sock to the other end. Another Aussie stepped up, unzipped his pants and tied the sock around his *****. He slowly started to step backward, and the crowd groaned as his organ stretched about three times its normal length, yet the Jepp began to move! He made it maye two steps, when the knot slipped with an audible pop. Undaunted, the Aussie tied himself up again and finished the 10 yd trek without incident.
Very Bizarre. Forget about Shaolin testicle weights, and take up the practice of Australian Long Wang Fu (you will make mad money.)

"Luminous beings are we."

Fish of Fury
06-04-2001, 03:05 AM
did he wrestle any crocodiles?

__________________________________________________ _________________________ "I never drive faster than i can see...other than that...it's all in the reflexes" Jack Burton

joedoe
06-04-2001, 07:34 AM
Yeah, that is something we all learn in Physical Education in 7th grade here in Australia. The blokes use their wedding tackle, while the sheilas use their boulders. That's just after we all learn how to wrestle crocodiles and catch poisonous snakes, but before we learn how to eat witchetty grubs :).

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Stranger
06-04-2001, 02:27 PM
Abandit,
As I wrote this thread, I knew it would draw your attention. In fact, I was waiting for you to step up and admit that you were that lifeguard.

Just in case you took any offense, please note that I went out of my way to say "ONE sick Aussie".

Cracky mate, look at the beaUUUtiful coloring of my mushroom tip as at is torn right from my body. Lucky for us we are not to far from civilization (ed. note- debatable in South Jersey!), or I'd be a goner mates.

dunbarj01
06-11-2001, 05:14 AM
Don't let Abandit fool you Stranger. It's only life gaurds that do that....helps bouyancy! ;) :D

Stranger
07-01-2001, 07:19 AM
^^^^^ (for the thread on the main board)