PDA

View Full Version : What really makes me mad. :)

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 10:22 AM
Is accidentally washing a tissue with my laundry and having little wads of paper stuck to all my clean clothes. Aaaargh!!! So annoying. :)

Drake
12-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Try having them in your uniform's cargo pocket... UGH...

Jimbo
12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
I did that just last month. I had to shake everything out and re-wash the entire load.

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 11:58 AM
This is why my laundry is always perfect:
http://www.gorillasushi.com/images/imce/Image/Jason/captions/laundryday.jpg

and because the colours and dark always get separated
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2117/3534035668_20136597ee.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Don't forget to iron too
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/meet_madden_sexy_maid1.jpg

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Well, most of it came out in the drier, but next time I'll be sure to take your advice Sanjuro, much obliged and all.

(Actually, I prefer liquid detergent, have almost never had a problem with washing everything together, and never bother to iron...can you tell I'm a bachelor? :) nice pics though. :p )

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Liquid detergent you say?
Well, don't forget the shout for those tough stains !
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/kari-sweets_sexy_does_laundry1-2.jpg

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Yikes! You're really threatening my efforts at chi accumulation here. ;) ( I do hope none of the kids I teach ever read this thread. :) ) Thanks anyway though.

Jimbo
12-13-2011, 01:32 PM
In which case, you'll be doing lots of laundry!:D

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Yes. It's a serious problem. Between working as a cook and working out (and not owning much clothes to begin with), I'm already doing laundry a lot more than I want to. :) ... Maybe I will get married one day after all? :p No.

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Marriage with the right person is awesome dude.
With the wrong person it is hell !
Choose, but choose wisely !

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Gosh. Don't know what's got into me today, I'm MUCH more prolific than usual. Only need to make 44 more posts today to bring my average posts back up to one a day. 'Course, probably won't post again for a week after this...

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Marriage with the right person is awesome dude.
With the wrong person it is hell !
Choose, but choose wisely !

In theory I know it...same with dating. Unfortunately in my experience the right person turns into the wrong person after just a few months. Probably just 'cause I'm a moody SOB though.

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Sage advice dude:
Never look for anyone to make you happy, no one can do that.
Be happy then look for someone that you enjoying making happy.

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 01:57 PM
Sage advice dude:
Never look for anyone to make you happy, no one can do that.
Be happy then look for someone that you enjoying making happy.

More or less the same advice my best friend has given me (and followed himself to great success--dating anyway, not marrying). Truth is I haven't been looking at all for a few years now, I'm practicing being happy myself. Mostly it's working...except for at work, which is unfortunately of course, where all the pretty waitresses I meet are.

Seriously, for now I really prefer to be single. It has it's down sides, but there are tons of positives as well.

It's certainly better for my kung fu practice.

sanjuro_ronin
12-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you know it.

Hardwork108
12-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Is accidentally washing a tissue with my laundry and having little wads of paper stuck to all my clean clothes. Aaaargh!!! So annoying. :)

That does not make me mad, at all. It could be because it is my wife who washes my cloths....:D

Hardwork108
12-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you know it.

Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you keep getting hit! :(;)

ShaolinDan
12-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Women are like MA, when you find the right one, you kept getting hit! :(;)

Funny.

Actually, I was thinking Sanjuro must be a polygamist, based on his MA styles.

No but seriously, the metaphor is too good. How many times do we all think we found the right one only to find out later it wasn't?

When you know, you know. But also when you don't know, you still think you know. Ultimately I think we all have many suitable matches...but I don't really think there's ever a perfect one. except the one we create for ourselves (what was the name of that 80's movie where the guys create the perfect woman on a computer?) :p 'course, if memory serves, she turned out to be trouble too...I don't know, long long time since I saw that.

Hardwork108
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Funny.

Actually, I was thinking Sanjuro must be a polygamist, based on his MA styles.
LOL! He wishes....:D

No but seriously, the metaphor is too good. How many times do we all think we found the right one only to find out later it wasn't?

When you know, you know. But also when you don't know, you still think you know. Ultimately I think we all have many suitable matches...but I don't really think there's ever a perfect one. except the one we create for ourselves (what was the name of that 80's movie where the guys create the perfect woman on a computer?) :p 'course, if memory serves, she turned out to be trouble too...I don't know, long long time since I saw that.

That is true, too. I guess there a few people on the planet who really find the right one, their twin soul, so to speak. The rest of us have to find a right one and then work our way in hope of making it THE right one, which in some cases can be an interesting journey, while in others it will come down in a flaming plane crash.....LOL!

So, being single has its advantages, even when one is married.......;)

Lucas
12-14-2011, 08:57 AM
Weird Science. :)

I've been single for ever, for me its partly MA's fault in that I can never seem to meet a woman that is capable of drawing me away from training. I think that's how I'll know if she's right for me. I'll be willing to skip training just to see her. Which at first would be rough I think until a balance smooth out after that initial obsession period....

But I still think making a chick with my computer who can do crazy magic would be for the best.

sanjuro_ronin
12-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Polygamy, when having only 1 woman driving you crazy isn't enough !

David Jamieson
12-14-2011, 09:44 AM
This is why I could never be a polygamist either.

Why on earth would you want more than 1 woman in your life?
1 is more than enough!!

2 or more? That's just crazy!

Lucas
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
That's what harems are for.

ShaolinDan
12-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Ahh yes, Weird Science. Thanks Lucas.

Hardwork108
12-14-2011, 02:20 PM
This is why I could never be a polygamist either.

Why on earth would you want more than 1 woman in your life?
1 is more than enough!!

2 or more? That's just crazy!

Hey, no one ever went crazy by having respectful one night stands with sexually adventurous women, and as far as the MAs go, the right woman will give you a pretty good work out! :D;)

wenshu
12-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Hey, no one ever went crazy by having respectful one night stands with sexually adventurous women

Umm. . .
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001722/

Hardwork108
12-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Umm. . .
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001722/

Let me make a correction to my last post, "no one wearing a condom ever went crazy by having one night stands with sexually adventurous women!" :D

ShaolinDan
12-14-2011, 03:14 PM
It really makes me happy to have started a thread that brings people together instead of creating arguments. Very nice.

But I think it would be even nicer if no one posted on it for 24 hrs. Vote for Natasha instead. :) Don't do it for me, do it for John Wayne(g). :p He's a much better poster than I am.

Hardwork108
12-15-2011, 09:22 PM
It really makes me happy to have started a thread that brings people together instead of creating arguments.

Hey, no, no, no! My one night stands are better than your one night stands!!! :D

But I think it would be even nicer if no one posted on it for 24 hrs. Vote for Natasha instead. :) Don't do it for me, do it for John Wayne(g). :p He's a much better poster than I am.

I have already voted for John's daughter. He is one of the genuinely knowledgable posters here and he has a great sense of humor. :)

ShaolinDan
12-15-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey, no, no, no! My one night stands are better than your one night stands!!! :D

I have already voted for John's daughter. He is one of the genuinely knowledgable posters here and he has a great sense of humor. :)

1. I'm sure they are. :)

2. Agreed.

Lucas
12-16-2011, 08:46 AM
I respect women way too much for one night stands. I make it last at the very least 2 nights. ;)