PDA

View Full Version : Iranian man does not take it kindly to being "Candida Camera-d"!

Hardwork108
12-14-2011, 05:29 PM
TV's favorite tricksters picked on the wrong guy. Of course, he did overeact but i guess nowadays one has to be careful with silly tricks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386uhukKCO0

TaichiMantis
12-15-2011, 07:18 AM
Chipmunk guy...:p

David Jamieson
12-15-2011, 09:00 AM
That needs to happen more in North America.

People who make these prank films could use a dose of reality.

Meaning, there are a great many people who don't care that you have a camera and want to be funny, they aren't going to allow you to do this at their expense.

Lucas
12-15-2011, 09:29 AM
That needs to happen more in North America.

People who make these prank films could use a dose of reality.

Meaning, there are a great many people who don't care that you have a camera and want to be funny, they aren't going to allow you to do this at their expense.

i agree. If that happened to me id have to sue rather than punch, or I would be sued...here they operate off of the fact that most Americans will wh0re themselves out for even just one second of being on the idiot box.

Syn7
12-15-2011, 04:54 PM
im sure some have been pulled from the show.
coz folks didnt sign the release or they were just reacted too harsh for the christian censors.

i find it hard to believe that nobody in n american has gotten violent on a hidden camera show. it has had to have happened.

unless someone dies, i doubt they'll stop. i get the shows, and they can be funny but i would rather they simply didnt exist. they are clearly the bi-product of the more dysfunctional aspects of human nature. there are more wholesome ways to get a good laugh.

i guess a pr!ck needs to see pr!ck sorts of things happen before they laugh tho.

ShaolinDan
12-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, crazy stuff. If someone started trying to paint my car (I don't own a car anymore thankfully), I would be on them immediately. How can people think damaging someone's property is okay, just 'cause they have a camera?

Lee Chiang Po
12-15-2011, 08:32 PM
I think he was just lucky. They were pranking him and he took it serious. He continued to assault the guy even after he found out, and it was simply because he had gotten away with it earlier and he knew that they would not fight him back. If someone had hit him in the face he would have cooled off real quick.

Hardwork108
12-15-2011, 09:15 PM
.....there are more wholesome ways to get a good laugh.....

Personally speaking, I get my laughs by reading TCMA posts written by non-TCMA practicing MMA-ists. Television nowadays, is not that funny anymore.....:D

ShaolinDan
12-15-2011, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ENuvcQ_1-I

ShaolinDan
12-15-2011, 10:04 PM
I think he was just lucky. They were pranking him and he took it serious. He continued to assault the guy even after he found out, and it was simply because he had gotten away with it earlier and he knew that they would not fight him back. If someone had hit him in the face he would have cooled off real quick.

You can't videotape yourself vandalizing someone's car and also videotape yourself punching them in the face when they retaliate...that's a no no.

Hardwork108
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM

Or it might have turned even uglier, because the "victim" did not look like the type who would be scared away that easily, but then I could be wrong.

David Jamieson
12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
I think this could be Turkish and not Iranian.
I could be wrong of course, speaking neither Turkish or Farsi, but I've seen this posted as a Turkish vid as well as an Iranian one.

Hardwork108
12-17-2011, 11:23 PM
I think this could be Turkish and not Iranian.
I could be wrong of course, speaking neither Turkish or Farsi, but I've seen this posted as a Turkish vid as well as an Iranian one.

To confuse the matters more, Iran has a large Turkish population on its north west. Whatever the origin of the man or the video, the "wisdom" of what happenned will not be lost on the program makers....