PDA

View Full Version : BULLSHIDO's WEAK ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT CHOY LEE FUT

hskwarrior
12-18-2011, 09:09 AM
OK, this is funny how BULLSHIDO tries to discredit CLF with the weakest NON CLF in the entire world. IMHO.......EPIC FAILURE ATTEMPT......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SquZyIXe8

But, here is a highlight clip of CLF people fighting......HUGE DIFFERENCE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7Kfrna7kY

jo
12-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Nice kickboxing vid.

- jo

Lebaufist
12-18-2011, 01:08 PM
Glorified, even. :rolleyes:

No, really. I mean, is bullshido taken seriously by anybody in the MA world any more? If ever?

They have a coupler of guys that fight, but so what? For the most part its just asswipe kids.

Why is it that these "proof" videos are always some smaller guy that can't fight pitted against a bigger guy that can?

There are much better CLF videos out there too.

If you look closely though thats not a bullshido but bullshtido page. Its just some punk kid sparring another kid. pathetic really.

Hardwork108
12-18-2011, 01:39 PM
OK, this is funny how BULLSHIDO tries to discredit CLF with the weakest NON CLF in the entire world. IMHO.......EPIC FAILURE ATTEMPT......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4SquZyIXe8

But, here is a highlight clip of CLF people fighting......HUGE DIFFERENCE.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7Kfrna7kY

LOL! I did not know that Bullshido were still around.

Seriously, the only danger that is represented by Bullshido to the TCMA community is the unlikely case of the single neuron shared by its kung fu clueless knucklehead members, splitting and causing a nuclear explosion.

So, let's not worry too much about them, too much. ;)

IronFist
12-18-2011, 07:31 PM
That looked like a hard kick to the face. I bet it hurt.

As Lebaufist pointed out, that's not even bullshido. It's bullshtido.

hskwarrior
12-18-2011, 08:01 PM
hahahah true. yeah it sucks when you assume a simple match would be on equal grounds. its nothing more than a surprise attack. I wish the other guy would have been like "WTF?!?!?!?! BOOM BANG.....BANG BANG BANG BANG......TAP TAP TAP.....LMAO

Hebrew Hammer
12-18-2011, 08:50 PM
That place is just a miserable forum for miserable people. Who can stand all that know it all negativity?

Ben Gash
12-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Should point out that this video isn't from Bullshido's channel.

Kevin73
12-19-2011, 06:26 AM
Also, the last couple times I went to the Bullshido site when researching something, my computer picked up a virus from the site.

Lebaufist
12-19-2011, 07:06 AM
LOL Check out this comment by teachermonkey

What?, do you live in country of midgets? You couldn't find someone smaller and even skinnier than this kid? Really? Lets see you fight someone your own size and experience. You look like some bull**** punk kid who had his balls drop for the first time.

TeacherMonkey

Lebaufist
12-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Maybe its time to stoop to the level of these idiots who want to puff themselves up by fighting the safest opponent possible.

Its seems to be the condition of 99% of the "vs." video's on youtube.

All we need to do is find someone smaller, weaker, less experienced shmuck to fight and viola you have a "My style is superior" BS clip you can show to your friends.

Lebaufist
12-19-2011, 07:23 AM
I can see it all now. You walk in to a MMA school and ask the teacher to light spar the smallest, weakest student he has. Tell him that it will be light contact and then just KO him in the middle of the cage. Viola a superiority video.

David Jamieson
12-19-2011, 07:31 AM
Just gonna move this to off topic because Bullshido is not main forum worthy in the least these days. ;)

Lebaufist
12-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Forget bullshido, this really about some punk kid trying to pander to bullshi.....

never mind . Move it now and quickly.

bawang
12-19-2011, 07:39 AM
i think bullshido pretty cool guy. they train taekwondo + 1 month bjj and not afraid anything

Lebaufist
12-19-2011, 07:46 AM
Lmao!!!!!!