PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Il Dead

Lucas
12-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Check this out! (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kim+Jong+Il+Dead)

David Jamieson
12-19-2011, 11:01 AM
2011 has diminished a few freakshows around the world.

There are still a couple of big ones left. Maybe they can go before years end as a treat for us all.

Nuclear alert? why? They have no viable delivery systems and crude A bomb tech that they are unlikely to get far with.

A nation gone mad.

Hebrew Hammer
12-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Kim Jong Il you will be missed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXQ8unERVTE

David Jamieson
12-19-2011, 02:46 PM
SK should invade and NK should let them. Get rid of all Kim's and non-compliant military types and bring that country into the present.

Also, Invade Syria and imprison Assad.

Drake
12-19-2011, 03:19 PM
War is an easy thing to suggest. It's a terrible thing to actually do. I'd recommend another way of removing them.

Lee Chiang Po
12-19-2011, 06:25 PM
This must be a great blow to all peoples everywhere. But they must not allow themsleves to be consumed with grief. The dead pass on and life is for the living.
:p

BTW, Nuclear Alert!!!

Maybe there is a God after all.

Drake
12-19-2011, 06:45 PM
He probably died spanking his golden monkey with his iron fist while admiring his vast library of videos of men, women, and farm animals all in various states of nasty, vomit-inducing pagan love rituals, stacked, sliced, and integrated like wet sausages into lubed manholes.

Sometimes you just want to see if you can beat the profanity filter via inferences and metaphor. :D

David Jamieson
12-20-2011, 05:52 AM
War is an easy thing to suggest. It's a terrible thing to actually do. I'd recommend another way of removing them.

Who said anything about war?

I think the CHinese should remove him, but they won't.
He's their creation in many senses.

Drake
12-20-2011, 08:15 AM

I think the CHinese should remove him, but they won't.
He's their creation in many senses.

You said to invade Syria and NK.

wenshu
12-20-2011, 08:55 AM
farm animals all in various states of nasty, vomit-inducing pagan love rituals, stacked, sliced, and integrated like wet sausages into lubed manholes.

This is why I am not allowed in IHOP anymore.

Syn7
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
SK should invade and NK should let them. Get rid of all Kim's and non-compliant military types and bring that country into the present.

Also, Invade Syria and imprison Assad.

kim is the most common surname on the peninsula. wiping them out would be like taking out the joneseses!!!!

but yah, they should start moving like yesterday. and dont stop till they hit china.

north korea is like this sad parody. these kinds of nations are done for. whats even more sad is that the local support, in a large part, is for real. not everyone loved "dear leader" but a lot of folks really did.

how can they look at this caviar eating playboy wannabee who tells them to be the opposite of who he is? and they love him for it? maaaaaan, them scars run hella deep. violence is the only way to lance this wound. there is no cure. time to amputate and move on. those who wanna ride can ride, whoevers left can choose to die if they feel they really need to. it should be their call, but the ultimatum needs to be implemented sooner than later. the infection isnt gonna just go away.

i see all these playboy sons of wealthy commies in china, they call them princes. go figure. theres an oxymoronic situation if i ever saw one. the yellow peril may be very real, but i doubt this new generation of brats have the steel their daddys have. all we need to do is hold fast and we can wear em down to expose what they really are. then maybe the real chinese people can actually be free. imagine that.

Syn7
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM

lol. you did. unless you meant a non violent invasion?

Syn7
04-05-2013, 05:38 PM
http://youtu.be/-zu3rlYKrlk

Hilarious

David Jamieson
04-06-2013, 06:43 AM
lol. you did. unless you meant a non violent invasion?

Yes, a walk in. lol

Just everybody rush in and get the one guy that is the lynch pin. :p

It'll work right!?

Syn7
04-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Yes, a walk in. lol

Just everybody rush in and get the one guy that is the lynch pin. :p

It'll work right!?

They can play musical chairs or something. Settle this with some style.