PDA

View Full Version : Training clips

k gledhill
12-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Courtesy of TVT [Traditional Ving Tsun] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXnbVkWs7JU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

Yoshiyahu
01-01-2012, 01:01 AM
is this you?

k gledhill
01-01-2012, 09:13 AM
No, sadly, Michael Kurth is ahead of me on the curve :D His students: WSL> PB> MK
NOT Kruth ;)

Kaybee
01-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey, Kev! Michael Kurth is the name, not Kruth....:D:D

Some impressions of last week's training in Bielefeld / Germany. Michael made an intensive week after Christmas, some of the guys there trained 7 hours a day four days long. I could be there only a few hours for training and spend some time there with my little daughter in the afternoon. :)

Kai

Phil Redmond
01-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I like that clip. The students look good. btw, Kev, would ever admit that you like a clip from another lineage???? Hey, if something's good it good regardless of who's doing it right? ;)

Hendrik
01-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Great clip. Great practice.

Kaybee
01-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Hey, if something's good it good regardless of who's doing it right? ;)

Absolutely right, Phil! Also my point of view. :) Btw. it is not really another lineage. Michael Kurth is a long time student of Philipp Bayer although he is no more longer in the VTKFAE. But the style of training and the Ving Tsun didn't really change.

Kai

P.S. Sorry if there are mistakes in my posts. I don't write in english every day and schooltime is far away in the past ;)

k gledhill
01-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Hey, Kev! Michael Kurth is the name, not Kruth....:D:D

Some impressions of last week's training in Bielefeld / Germany. Michael made an intensive week after Christmas, some of the guys there trained 7 hours a day four days long. I could be there only a few hours for training and spend some time there with my little daughter in the afternoon. :)

Kai

Doh ! :D....

Sean66
01-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Michael Kurth a.k.a. "The Butcher from Brake"!!!

Phil Redmond
01-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Absolutely right, Phil! Also my point of view. :) Btw. it is not really another lineage. Michael Kurth is a long time student of Philipp Bayer although he is no more longer in the VTKFAE. But the style of training and the Ving Tsun didn't really change.

Kai

P.S. Sorry if there are mistakes in my posts. I don't write in english every day and schooltime is far away in the past ;)
Hs Wing does look good. btw, My iphone has auto correct so sometimes my posts will have crazy misspellings. I work for a Law Firm and once I was trying to type pre-certs (pre-certifications), to my boss and it kept coming out I got the perverts for Dave. Dang auto correct. .lol

Vajramusti
01-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Hs Wing does look good. btw, My iphone has auto correct so sometimes my posts will have crazy misspellings. I work for a Law Firm and once I was trying to type pre-certs (pre-certifications), to my boss and it kept coming out I got the perverts for Dave. Dang auto correct. .lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perverts for law firms- sometimes can be like carrying coal to Newcastle?

Kaybee
01-03-2012, 02:35 PM

Oops! :eek::D:D:D

Phil Redmond
01-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Oops! :eek::D:D:D
They all got a laugh out of it thank God... :)