Is this like your confederation day?
Founding day?

July 1- Canada
July 4 - USA
January26 - Australia

well, at least it's always in the summer time! :p

aussie1981
01-26-2012, 06:37 AM
yeah pretty much along those lines, not to ceremonial though. Usualy just a big booze up:cool:

Brule
01-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Have a good one......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQxlOBKce0s/TXtepb7n6eI/AAAAAAAAJ84/CTj0tOfHtN4/s400/Vegemite.jpg

Syn7
01-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Canada Day always sucks. They never really bust loose and take it to the next level. The Americans throw a far better party for Indie Day. We usually have some lame fireworks and then something distinctly canadian and quite boring. Canadians need to be more realistic about our heritage. The whole overly friendly syrop making hockey loving has very little to do with reality and more to do with conforming to outside assumptions. So weak.

Happy Oz day. Try not to thrash your city when the bottle is finished.

Lee Chiang Po
01-28-2012, 03:36 PM
We have a pretty good blowout on the 4th of July. Big day for us. Not so much for Australia or Canada since you are only 3rd world. Nothing really to go on about. I have watched Trailer Park Boys and Crocodile Dundee so I know all about your cultures. All I can say is move to the US and enjoy the good life.

Syn7
01-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Yeah but our communist government upgraded living standards and gave us all double-wides. So we be livin' large now. As long as we have beer and hockey we won't rebel. We will riot though. ;) But that usually ends when the hangovers kick in.

If we ever won the cup we would burn this fukcer to the ground!!!

Syn7
01-28-2012, 04:45 PM
We have a pretty good blowout on the 4th of July. Big day for us. Not so much for Australia or Canada since you are only 3rd world. Nothing really to go on about. I have watched Trailer Park Boys and Crocodile Dundee so I know all about your cultures. All I can say is move to the US and enjoy the good life.

Word. The average home value, nationally, is like 30 grand. Talk about your buyers market!!!

We could sell our homes here and buy like 20 homes there. Especially if you can muster up the strength to cross the mason dixon line.

Lee Chiang Po
01-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Word. The average home value, nationally, is like 30 grand. Talk about your buyers market!!!

We could sell our homes here and buy like 20 homes there. Especially if you can muster up the strength to cross the mason dixon line.

Oh, you gots to cross the Mason/Dixon line to get to Texas. It gets hot, but it don't really get cold, so life is easy. Plenty of dope, plenty of booze, it's all here.

aussie1981
01-29-2012, 12:25 AM
lol, Texas??????? you ****ing kidding right mate?biggest bunch of blowhards going around.:rolleyes:

Syn7
01-30-2012, 06:56 PM
It gets hot, but it don't really get cold

didn't it snow there this year?