PDA

View Full Version : OFF TOPIC .....Jeremy Lin is black?

hskwarrior
02-17-2012, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmaQqlxQRfM

Oh, i'll keep posting this if it gets moved or deleted........

David Jamieson
02-17-2012, 11:14 AM
hilariously misinformed. :p

Syn7
02-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Sounds like she said Jerry Lin. Maybe she thinks it's Lynn. I want to believe that was just a joke because it's sad that somebody like that could even get into college. If it is real it's a testament to the American education system.

hskwarrior
02-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Sounds like she said Jerry Lin. Maybe she thinks it's Lynn. I want to believe that was just a joke because it's sad that somebody like that could even get into college. If it is real it's a testament to the American education system.

The stupidity of b1tches seeking the spotlight is staggering. On a show called "the bad girls club" the subject of freedom of speech came up and one of the girls said it was from the Ten Commandments and not the constitution. lol

doug maverick
02-19-2012, 03:50 PM
The stupidity of b1tches seeking the spotlight is staggering. On a show called "the bad girls club" the subject of freedom of speech came up and one of the girls said it was from the Ten Commandments and not the constitution. lol

still doesnt mean its ok to call them b1tches..

hskwarrior
02-19-2012, 04:46 PM
still doesnt mean its ok to call them b1tches..

To me it is. :)

I callsem like i seesem .......

ALL gold diggers are b1tches. :cool:

doug maverick
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
To me it is. :)

I callsem like i seesem .......

ALL gold diggers are b1tches. :cool:

glad to see the social intelligence of this forum is still in the dumps!!!

hskwarrior
02-19-2012, 10:55 PM
glad to see the social intelligence of this forum is still in the dumps!!!

Phuk dem money hongray biatches!!!! Freedom of Speech is part of my Ten Commandments

LMAO........STUPID B!TCHES. :D

But i mean that with the most gentlemanly way possible....I think.

You're not a Captain are you? do you own a cape? you like that B1tch don't you? LMAO

This smells a little bit like ray pina here....

Its funny, i'm watching a TV show where one female called another female a no good HO....why don't you write to the CSI Miami show and complain about their usage of the word HO....B1tches.....go figure.

http://a.images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9628472.jpg

mawali
02-20-2012, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmaQqlxQRfM

Oh, i'll keep posting this if it gets moved or deleted........

Ignorance is not dead. Sadly, it is her privilege that makes the assumption that the good basketball player has to be 'black', he could never be anything but.... and that they (the collective) always desire chicks like her. Even model minorities think they are safe but the game dictates that reality will fall like a rock from the sky.

What do I mean? As astute as Lin is, as scholarly he is, even the big newspapers assign him the stereotype of the fortune cooke, Chinatown bloke and other 'negative' connotations! It could be worse but there is positive pride in a decent young America. God Bless America!

hskwarrior
02-20-2012, 10:08 AM
God Bless America!

boy do we need a ton of blessings too...

AJM
02-20-2012, 06:13 PM
"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things; freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."- Mark Twain

hskwarrior
02-20-2012, 06:52 PM
i bet mark twain called a female a b1tch more than once in his lifetime :D

Syn7
02-21-2012, 07:21 PM

Looking back through Christian history one can say that freedom of speech was not tolerated to any reasonable extent. Look at the Lutheran movement and what it faced from the Vatican in it's early years. These people were absolutely tortured for believing something else. Even if it was quite similar, to them it was light years apart. Interesting fact... I read somewhere that the rack was created because the church had created some laws to try and outlaw torture. They said no MAN(so many weren't credited with being human) could be interrogated by breaking skin or breaking bone. So some sick genius came up with stretching. It was not illegal to pull someones joints apart as long as no bones or skin broke. Pretty gross stuff. I admire what the church was trying to do though. It was a good start even if it wasn't enough. They always had that delicate balance of power between them and the aristocrats. That is the practical reason for confession. It gave them a way to pardon princes for horrible acts that should have had them excommunicated. But politics is a b1tch, that's why Robert Bruce was given the boot and somebody like Phillip Capet(any of them) was given anything he wanted, including being forgiven for being a heartless assh0le if he was willing to confess.

Sorry, bit off topic.:eek:

Syn7
02-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Ignorance is not dead. Sadly, it is her privilege that makes the assumption that the good basketball player has to be 'black', he could never be anything but.... and that they (the collective) always desire chicks like her. Even model minorities think they are safe but the game dictates that reality will fall like a rock from the sky.

What do I mean? As astute as Lin is, as scholarly he is, even the big newspapers assign him the stereotype of the fortune cooke, Chinatown bloke and other 'negative' connotations! It could be worse but there is positive pride in a decent young America. God Bless America!

100 Bucks says she ends up with a man that takes care of her well. It's sad, I know. She hardly deserves it from an intelligence perspective. But she has a decent rack and a symmetrical face. Unless she really messes up or gets disfigured, a worse case scenario for her is "kept woman".

Human beings are just that biased. We may all have diff ideas of what beauty is, but we all desire it. Some settle because they are being realistic so they find beauty where they can, in an half decent looking woman. The more you love them the better they look. The more you get used to them the better they look. But then there are those few who have their pick of the patch, and it isn't usually because of any sort of merit or "wit in spite of"... It's usually simply how they look and how looking that way has shaped their personality and confidence.

Syn7
02-21-2012, 07:36 PM
"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things; freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."- Mark Twain

Sarcasm... even when only a few do practice these, it has a ripple effect and can sometimes go national or higher in a matter of days. Sometimes all it takes is an extraordinary act of courage to set it off. There was hope that we were seeing that with occupy and anonymous but they both fell pretty flat so far. They are like short lived mosquitos when they need to be like self replicating fire ants.