PDA

View Full Version : Double Fury

GeneChing
02-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Feb 21, 2012
Posted by Tom Stockman in Direct to DVD Goodness,
DOUBLE FURY – Martial Arts Action Film with Cynthia Rothrock Coming Soon (http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2012/02/double-fury-martial-arts-action-film-with-cynthia-rothrock-coming-soon/)

http://cdn.wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/doublefury-header.jpg
Cool! 56 year old Cynthia Rothrock is back! Rothrock was the undefeated middleweight Kickboxing/Weapons lady champion for five consecutive years and starred in a boatload of DTV action adventures in the ’80s and ’90s. She has not been in a film since 2004′s SCI-FIGHTER but she’s making a comeback in DOUBLE FURY, to be filmed this summer, and I’m kinda jazzed!

Here are the details:
SaintSinner Entertainment (www.saintsinnerent.com) along with Jaunted Productions (www.jauntedproductions.com) is currently in pre-production for a martial arts action film that’ll shoot this summer titled DOUBLE FURY.

The film was written and will be directed by Amel J. Figueroa, and stars veteran martial arts action stars Richard Norton (Mr. Nice Guy) and Cynthia Rothrock (China O’Brien), as well as rising stars Cyrus Samson (Night of the Living Dead – 2012), Dennis Ronin (The Sickness), Natalie Amenula (Hamlet 2), Cynthia Housel (Iniquity), Rommel Gargoles (Black Ninja), & Laura Lynn Cottrel (The Replacements).

The film features numerous professional wrestlers like Katarina “Winter” Leigh Waters, Gail Kim, & Brooke Adams of “Impact Wrestling, Kip “Billy Gunn” Sopp, and Chavo Guerrero Jr., and more to be named.

SYPNOSIS: Double Fury is a martial arts action packed tale of two estranged brothers brought back together after their father is murdered by a megalomaniacal madman who’s looking for a volatile package in one of their possession that could destroy all that they hold dear. Luv them Direct2DVD megalomaniacal madman villains. :D

doug maverick
02-21-2012, 11:39 AM
according to her facebook..she shot a film called white tiger with don wilson...some of the pictures look cool...at 56 she is still smoking hot and has amazing flexibillity.

Jimbo
02-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Hmmm...I remember her being a forms and weapons champion, but not a competitive fighter. This was in the '80s before her movie career.

doug maverick
02-22-2012, 12:40 AM
i dont think she was...but it happens, just like people believe jet li was a sparring champion...hell i had one guy say tony jaa had a fight record...

Jimbo
02-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah...it reminded me of Chuck Norris's claims that he was a former world kickboxing champion. He was a good tournament karate fighter, but never competed in kickboxing (or as it was called back then, 'full-contact karate.'