PDA

View Full Version : Can i get your opinion on this school?

southernhands
02-22-2012, 05:44 PM
hey everybody, i'm fixing to start taking classes at this school and was wondering if i could get yalls opinion on it. you can see it at www.martialartsgainesville.com

thanks for your reply!

CLFNole
02-22-2012, 06:21 PM
I know his sifu and he is a really good guy. The follow the line of Chan Wing Fat/Chen Yong Fa from Australia, who is the great, great grandson of Chan Hueng, CLFs founder. I don't know Sifu Gary but I would give them a shot as they come from a good line.

southernhands
02-22-2012, 06:58 PM
thanks! i go this weekend for my free class.:D

Yao Sing
02-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Cool, get one for me while you're there. Thanks. :D:D:D

lance
02-26-2012, 11:00 PM
hey everybody, i'm fixing to start taking classes at this school and was wondering if i could get yalls opinion on it. you can see it at www.martialartsgainesville.com

thanks for your reply! I agree with everybody on this thread , I really don ' t think that Sifu Chan Yong Fa would certify Sifu Gary to teach his lineage of kung fu unless Sifu gary was really good at the chan lineage of kung fu . We have a guy in Hawaii name Kierin Tong who is in the same boat as Sifu Gary . Although , I don ' t know Sifu Tong personally but I do know that he was with Kong ' s Sil Lum Pai in Hawaii , Au ' s Shaolin Arts Society in Hawaii , until he trained with Sifu Chan Yong Fa and was also certified under Sifu Chan to teach the Chan lineage of Kung Fu .

So go for it , see if Sifu gary himself is good or not , then that way you ' ll get your monies worth .

southernhands
02-27-2012, 08:51 AM
thanks for all the replys!! i went for the free class last nite and boy what a workout,i learnd alot just in the first time being there. sifu gary is a great teacher and had a great time learning and practicing under his teaching.

MAN WHAT A BLAST!:D