PDA

View Full Version : Where'd the golden leopard thread go?

bodhi warrior
02-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I was wanting to get some info on the rushing leopard fist.

David Jamieson
02-28-2012, 07:00 AM
It was deleted by the person who started it.

In the future, please feel free to start a thread with a question if you like.

bodhi warrior
02-28-2012, 09:16 AM
It was deleted by the person who started it.

In the future, please feel free to start a thread with a question if you like.

Why? Was one not enough?

shaolin_allan
02-28-2012, 09:25 AM
I felt like I should have got more info on the form I was thinking of before starting the thread. I have contacted the master I think who taught my sifu the form and am just waiting on a reply to post it again. Otherwise I apologize for deleting the thread. I'm glad to see interest in Leopard since we don't cover it much in the forum.

bodhi warrior
02-28-2012, 09:38 AM
I felt like I should have got more info on the form I was thinking of before starting the thread. I have contacted the master I think who taught my sifu the form and am just waiting on a reply to post it again. Otherwise I apologize for deleting the thread. I'm glad to see interest in Leopard since we don't cover it much in the forum.

The reason I brought it up was because we have a 4 form golden leopard style in our system. I was just curious if they might be similar? You know where I might find some video footage?

tattooedmonk
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
they are the four forms from the Shaolin encyclopedia.:) No videos that I know of ,outside of Shaolin Do circles.:eek:

bodhi warrior
03-05-2012, 03:16 PM
they are the four forms from the Shaolin encyclopedia.:) No videos that I know of ,outside of Shaolin Do circles.:eek:

Are you talking about our 4 forms being in that encyclopedia? Or the rushing leopard sets the other guy was talking about?

RenDaHai
03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Are you talking about our 4 forms being in that encyclopedia? Or the rushing leopard sets the other guy was talking about?

Same ones. I have a video of the first road, But I don't really know how to rip it and post it..... If you can describe some of the major techniques of your form I can compare.

shaolin_allan
03-11-2012, 10:58 PM
once I learn the form I will post it somewhere and allow you guys to take a look at it. It's definitely not a shaolin-do form though lol.

Judge Pen
03-12-2012, 07:22 AM
once I learn the form I will post it somewhere and allow you guys to take a look at it. It's definitely not a shaolin-do form though lol.

Well, I learned 4 golden leopard forms in SD. Farily long forms with quick and repetitive and precise attacks. It would be interesting to compare them.

bodhi warrior
03-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Well, I learned 4 golden leopard forms in SD. Farily long forms with quick and repetitive and precise attacks. It would be interesting to compare them.

I'm curious too. I would really like to see the ones in that shaolin encyclopedia and see how they compare.

tattooedmonk
03-14-2012, 01:56 PM
...well, maybe to some there might be. haha They are the same forms.:):eek::confused:

Actually, quite a bit of the newer SD forms you will find in that set of encyclopedias. :cool::D

whether they are learned ,practiced and performed the same ways as other schools is something completely different altogether.:p;)

tattooedmonk
03-14-2012, 01:57 PM
once I learn the form I will post it somewhere and allow you guys to take a look at it. It's definitely not a shaolin-do form though lol. they have been absorbed into the teachings of SD...:rolleyes:;):D