PDA

View Full Version : Hung Sing CLF forms

KhoaPhan
03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi,

Anybody have a list of Hung Sing CLF forms?

Thanks,

crazyfistmonk
03-02-2012, 03:54 PM
I hear Frank coming...

hskwarrior
03-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I hear Frank coming...

Who's that? :confused::confused::confused:

crazyfistmonk
03-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Our resident Hung Sing expert. You two should meet. I bet you'd hit it off right away...lol.

hskwarrior
03-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Our resident Hung Sing expert. You two should meet. I bet you'd hit it off right away...lol.

Nah, I don't like him already. LOL:p

hskwarrior
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Che Kuen, Cheung Kuen, Ping Kuen, Kau Da Kuen, Sup Ji Kuen, drunken form, lin wan kuen, Ga Ji Kuen.....then a bunch of fringe forms. All the major weapon forms.

each lineage may have different forms exclusive to their lineage. Yuen Hai, Lui Chun, and Lee Yan all had students of their own and were the senior classmates to Chan Ngau Sing, the first successor. He had a major influence on the further development of HSCLF under his watch.

Drake
03-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Nah, I don't like him already. LOL:p

You'd hate him. He takes **** WAY too personally. A statement about CLF that rubs against his version... ****, might have well as stabbed his momma to death with a butter knife.

hskwarrior
03-02-2012, 05:19 PM
You'd hate him. He takes **** WAY too personally. A statement about CLF that rubs against his version... ****, might have well as stabbed his momma to death with a butter knife.

a butter knife? dang, thats cold, not to mention stabbin his momma with it. he sounds like a hot head.

But i've been there. so i understand. I, too, used to take things personal, but, then i saw the real truth of my own quest and said hey....to each his own. Now, i don't have time to stress over spilled milk, so i hit the gym to regain my sexies back.

I'm happy he's not here right now. :D

KhoaPhan
03-02-2012, 07:48 PM
Thanks alot