PDA

View Full Version : MOKO Top Girls

GeneChing
03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
A good friend of KFTC magazine is dating a MOKO Top Girl. Gigi just sent me this site so I could have a better look. Being an obedient employee, I have been carefully studying this site as instructed. I feel I must share it here with you all.

MOKO TOP GIRL (http://mokotopgirls.blogspot.com/)
美空超级美女榜
MOKO is origin from a MOKO china,
this is a innovative site for collection of beautiful model, actress and singer from CHINA. There will be competition for MOKO TOP GIRL (MTG).

I think it's SFW. Some of the links out may not be so. Must do more research to know for sure.

sanjuro_ronin
03-07-2012, 07:14 AM
A friend of mine asked me if, since I have been in Asian MA for decades, I like asian women.
To be honest, I never really though about it that way, every culture has hot women and hot is hot, right?
But I don't really have a thing for asian women of any ethnic back ground.
Don't get me wrong if she is fine then she is fine but not because of being asian but because she is fine, know what I mean?
He found it weird since I was so exposed to those cultures but there you have it.
He on the other hand has a serious think for asian women ( he is Italian).

GeneChing
03-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I suppose if I were to select a 'type' it would be Aryan or Indian, and that's just based on past girlfriends (and present wife). If anything, I'm not attracted to Asian personally, which has been fortunate as, given my position, I've had the opportunity to meet some extraordinary Asian women, and I've been married all the while. Gotta keep those vows. ;)

That being said, I know plenty of martial artists with severe yellow fever when it comes to the ladies. For those of them here, I share the site above (plus I gotta give a shout out to my boss, Gigi, who specifically sent it to me for review).

sanjuro_ronin
03-07-2012, 10:40 AM
I suppose if I were to select a 'type' it would be Aryan or Indian, and that's just based on past girlfriends (and present wife). If anything, I'm not attracted to Asian personally, which has been fortunate as, given my position, I've had the opportunity to meet some extraordinary Asian women, and I've been married all the while. Gotta keep those vows. ;)

That being said, I know plenty of martial artists with severe yellow fever when it comes to the ladies. For those of them here, I share the site above (plus I gotta give a shout out to my boss, Gigi, who specifically sent it to me for review).

You were told to review a site with semi-clad women?
I feel your pain.
:D

Lucas
03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
beautiful women are like fine cuisine... every dish has something to offer, and they are all delicious in their own ways.

GeneChing
03-07-2012, 02:16 PM
You were told to review a site with semi-clad women?
I feel your pain.
:D
Apart from this monitoring this forum, most of the web-related part of my job is pretty enjoyable.

Drake
03-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Asian women are great except in bed... they sound like you are beating them.

Some of you might be into that, though... :eek:

Jimbo
03-07-2012, 07:48 PM
I don't favor any particular 'type' (race) of women. For me, it all depends on the woman. Even the hottest woman on the planet isn't all that if her attitude stinks, or if our personalities are too different. Regarding Asian women, I went with some (and one wild Dutch-Belgian) in Taiwan. Even though I'm Japanese-American, I had no problems in that regard in Taiwan; the main GF I had over there told me she didn't like Chinese guys. She wanted us to get married, but it just didn't feel right to me. The vast majority of the Americans (white guys) I knew in Taiwan ended up marrying Taiwanese women. But I don't regret not marrying one.