PDA

View Full Version : Xebsall, I have a few questions for you.

chokeyouout2
11-01-2001, 08:45 PM
How do I get in touch with Brasilian women?
How far are you from Barra?Do you like acai?

if you answer these, I have plenty more.
Thanks in advance.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Xebsball
11-01-2001, 09:36 PM
-How do I get in touch with Brasilian women?
You mean on the internet? If that's it then chats are the most common place for that (like irc, and some webchats from uol for example).
If you mean how to aproach brazilian women in real life than i must admit my skills and my knowledge fail me on that. But genericly speaking i guess they are more open than say, european women. I dont know how they compare to american women since i dont know any. I'm guessing that maybe being from outside chicks might pay more attention to you, but I'm just guessing.

-How far are you from Barra?
Very far, really far. Check out this map on this site:
http://www.arquivobrasil.com.br/indicmap.htm
I live on the dark blue state way down south, actually the most southern of the south ones. It is written RS (Rio Grande do Sul) and as you can see Rio de Janeiro (RJ) is in the south-east region.
I lived in Rio de Janeiro when i was a few months old until when i was 3 years old, but remember almost nothing from there.

-Do you like acai?
I might have tasted it, but cant remember if i liked it or not. AƧaĆ* is a fruit more popular up North, i belive especially in Northeast region. Also its a tropical fruit and down here (south region) the climate is temperated, so i dont think there is prodution of such fruit here.

You shouldnt make fun of my egow craw, man :D

-------------------------
"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Xebsball
11-02-2001, 02:12 AM
ttt, for vasco

"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

chokeyouout2
11-02-2001, 04:30 AM
Thank you very much.Have you ever looked into any bjj schools in your area?Have you ever been to carnival?Are you familiar with any brasilian portuguese learning tapes?i got tons of questions if you feel like answering.Thanks in advance.BTW, my teacher would call me "creonte" if I ever trained with anyone outside my school.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Xebsball
11-02-2001, 07:25 PM
I havent been to any bjj school yet, but i intend to. When i was thinking of doing martial arts, this friend said i should do bjj since im heavy and told me to visit where he trains. But then i didnt speak to him again and joined the kf school before checking the bjj one (BTW, there are at least 2 or 3 bjj schools here).
I havent been to carnival since i always travel on carvinal holidays.
I dont know any MA tapes, the market of martial art related tapes, books, magazines is a lot smaler here than in US. I've ordered some martial art books, and guess what? They are all from USA, go figure. There might be some Gracie tapes, but i couldnt find any on the internet. There is a Bjj book that just came out (i belive in both portuguese and english) written by Royler and Renzo.

"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Xebsball
11-03-2001, 06:07 PM
ttt again

"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Xebsball
11-04-2001, 06:55 PM
Back to the top where you belong

"I AM EFFECTIVNESS"