PDA

View Full Version : Never order from superior

crazyfistmonk
03-23-2012, 01:47 PM
I placed an order over a month ago with superiormartialarts.com and still have yet to receive the items I ordered. I have been given no back-order notice, shipping delay notice, or any information whatsoever as to why my order has been delayed. I contacted their customer service dept. last week and still have not received a reply. No apologies, no explanation, no reply of any kind indicating that they might actually give a sh!t about their customers.
I've contacted the Better Business Bureau, but have yet to receive any resolution. I felt that I should alert anyone who is considering placing an order with these idiots to please seriously reconsider that decision. I promise, you will regret the hassle that you will be forced to endure for making the mistake of doing business with these @ss clowns. Beware all those who consider doing business with superiormartialarts.com.

Dale Dugas
03-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Why did you not order from martialartsmart.com?

crazyfistmonk
03-23-2012, 03:35 PM
They didn't carry the specific item(s) I was looking for. But, yeah, that would be the question to ask...lol.

GeneChing
03-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Why did you not order from martialartsmart.com? Thanks Dale. ;)

Dale Dugas
03-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Always there to help, brother.

Shaolin
03-24-2012, 11:12 AM
They didn't carry the specific item(s) I was looking for.

What "specific" items were you looking for?

crazyfistmonk
03-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Traditional open-leg kung fu pants and cotton-sole v-top kung fu shoes. Used to get them from BLT supplies, but they're outta stock.

Ben Gash
03-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I bought a "custom" suit from them many years ago. Took an age to come, didn't fit, and had a label saying XXL :mad:

kristcaldwell
03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
have you tried disputing the charge with your credit card company?..that usually takes care of the problem.

lance
03-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I placed an order over a month ago with superiormartialarts.com and still have yet to receive the items I ordered. I have been given no back-order notice, shipping delay notice, or any information whatsoever as to why my order has been delayed. I contacted their customer service dept. last week and still have not received a reply. No apologies, no explanation, no reply of any kind indicating that they might actually give a sh!t about their customers.
I've contacted the Better Business Bureau, but have yet to receive any resolution. I felt that I should alert anyone who is considering placing an order with these idiots to please seriously reconsider that decision. I promise, you will regret the hassle that you will be forced to endure for making the mistake of doing business with these @ss clowns. Beware all those who consider doing business with superiormartialarts.com.

crazymonk , Thanks alot for sharing those information with us about superior martial arts supply , I appreciate it . I saw their websites many times , but hearing this negative things from you , forget about it . Have you tried other companies like century martial arts supplies or asian world of martial arts supplies ? Martial Arts Market ? Other than that if you can find a place where they custom make clothes providing you give the people who makes the clothes a sample of the type of kung fu pants , you would like then , they can make it for you .
Provided you pay them for making your kung fu pants . Do you still have the sample of the kung fu pants you like ? Instead of going through the hassles dealing with other companies which sells martial arts uniform , if you lucky you can find the type of kung fu pants you like or you need to deal with custom fashions . If they have a shop in your area , where they can custom make martial arts fashions . Sometimes the company that you ' re dealing with maybe out of stock or discontinued for some reasons . Or theres' no manufacturing companies which can make the kung fu pants you like . crazymonk , did you stop you stop the payment allready ?

Shaolin
03-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Traditional open-leg kung fu pants and cotton-sole v-top kung fu shoes. Used to get them from BLT supplies, but they're outta stock.

Try Century for the shoes. They're more reputable.

http://www.centurymma.com/Cotton-Sole-Kung-Fu-Shoes-_p_6369.html?gdftrk=gdfV23234_a_7c1063_a_7c3213_a_ 7c079&gclid=COr3p6Ggg68CFUgaQgodKA7R5A

Not sure what an open-leg kungfu pant is but if you post a pic or describe it I'll send you a link to a reliable supplier.

TenTigers
03-25-2012, 06:46 PM
I've used them for years. They are the only company that sells spade trim Kung-Fu pants-in medium weight poly-cotton.

crazyfistmonk
03-25-2012, 10:24 PM
The Century shoes don't have the "V" top...I know, maybe I'm being a little too particular, but I prefer the V-top, cotton-sole shoes over the standard design.

Open-leg pants simply mean they have no elastic at the ankles. Also, they have a traditional drawstring waist (no elastic) and are made of medium-weight cotton.

Yes, I disputed the charges, but it's a rather convoluted process, and I'm still out the merchandise I ordered with absolutely no explanation whatsoever.

Basically, I just wanted to give others a heads-up. You are taking a MAJOR risk by ordering from these charlatans. You may place an order and experience absolutely no difficulty, but chances are I'm not the only one they've attempted to screw out of their hard-earned cash. My advice, don't risk it; they obviously don't care about their customers or I would have, at the very least, received a reply from their customer service (cough) department.

Thems the facts as they stand:)

lance
03-25-2012, 10:51 PM
The Century shoes don't have the "V" top...I know, maybe I'm being a little too particular, but I prefer the V-top, cotton-sole shoes over the standard design.

Open-leg pants simply mean they have no elastic at the ankles. Also, they have a traditional drawstring waist (no elastic) and are made of medium-weight cotton.

Yes, I disputed the charges, but it's a rather convoluted process, and I'm still out the merchandise I ordered with absolutely no explanation whatsoever.

Basically, I just wanted to give others a heads-up. You are taking a MAJOR risk by ordering from these charlatans. You may place an order and experience absolutely no difficulty, but chances are I'm not the only one they've attempted to screw out of their hard-earned cash. My advice, don't risk it; they obviously don't care about their customers or I would have, at the very least, received a reply from their customer service (cough) department.

Thems the facts as they stand:) I aree with you .

GeneChing
03-26-2012, 09:35 AM
We have a selection of general martial arts pants that almost fits that description, but they all have elastic at the waist. Many styles use these.

Martial Arts Pants (http://www.martialartsmart.com/uniforms-martial-arts-pants.html).