PDA

View Full Version : You'll Never Be This Cool:

donjitsu2
03-26-2012, 07:17 AM
So, don't even try... (http://imgur.com/3eGR5)

One of my buddies posted this on his FB to impress the ladies. I'm just giving him hell about it. ;)

Train Hard,
Josh Skinner

David Jamieson
03-26-2012, 08:48 AM
I wish I had a bunk bed still!

..wait, no I don't, i'm almost 50 and have a beautiful walnut King Sized bed that I share with my wife of 15 years....

yeah, never mind.

JamesC
03-28-2012, 10:50 AM
He looks hungry...

wenshu
03-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Still not as cool as this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTMEePk6D4

Lucas
03-28-2012, 11:20 AM
to impress ladies?

Scott R. Brown
03-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Still not as cool as this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhTMEePk6D4

Ah yes.....the olden days way of crossing canals now practiced as sport. Much better than Curling!

Scott R. Brown
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
to impress ladies?

He meant, to impress the "OTHER" ladies!

Apparently, Facebook is the new singles pick up place, where you post daring photos of your skinny self in under wear to attract similar independent minded singles such as yourself!

I wouldn't know personally. I am too busy sleeping in my bunk bed!

Lucas
03-28-2012, 02:37 PM
does your bunkbed have a slide on it?

Syn7
03-28-2012, 07:11 PM
does your bunk bed have a slide on it?

I was always so jealous of that stuff when I was lil. I never had anything cool that cost money. Never. I would go to friends houses and they would have these toy boxes full of toys. I couldn't believe it. I felt so cheated. I had like 10 toys for most of my childhood. I made more toys than I had had bought for me.

What I really wanted was one of the wobbler things. Like a giant bowl you get in and roll around. That sh1t was tight. Kid down the road had one and quickly made it on to my favorites list :D. My parents "poorcheapnesss" taught me how to use people with money:o

Did you have a slide? I always wanted one of those backyard swing sets too. It seemed like everyone had one but me. With the teeter totter attachment:D hellzyeah!

I had cool stuff that was free or cheap tho. We raised pigeons, and aside from the baby one I threw off the deck, that was a positive experience. I cried for like two days when I killed "Amy". I was lil, I thought I was helping Amy fly. Amy did a cannon ball imitation and ultimately didn't make it. The worst part was that we had to end her, the fall just maimed her bad. Animals are good for kids tho. Teaches them so much. I haven't thought about that for ever.

Pigeons are cool!

Scott R. Brown
03-29-2012, 08:44 AM
does your bunkbed have a slide on it?

I live in California, we cannot put a slide on a bunk bed without an OSHA license and a helmet. Not to mention it endangers the spotted owl, the sea otter, and polar bears!:eek:

Lucas
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM
those **** spotted owls....you know, if they didnt taste so good i would write them off completely.

Scott R. Brown
03-29-2012, 12:45 PM
those **** spotted owls....you know, if they didnt taste so good i would write them off completely.

They taste best barbecued, but you didn't hear that from me.

Syn7
03-29-2012, 02:35 PM
I caught an owl once. Those things can be vicious. It was more scary than the growling squirrel with murder in it's eyes that got trapped behind my dryer. You don't realize just how big owl talons are till you have them grasping at you.

Caught it with an old bed sheet, a ball of twine and a few coat hangers when I was 10 or so.