View Full Version : guys I need help (not about Relak)

FeloniousMonk
11-01-2001, 08:51 PM
I just got a black kitten and I want to name him the chinese word meaning panther. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the chinese word meaning panther is? If you have any info please let me know.

Thanks

And something for your amusement. How many people think Relak should be banned :confused:

The unbeatable Felonious Monk

chokeyouout2
11-01-2001, 09:00 PM
Go play on the freeway with your kitty.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

The Whyzyrd
11-01-2001, 09:35 PM
One of the guys I work with is Chinese - he said that a Black Panther would be called:

He Bao

He = Black
Bao or Pao = Panther or Leopard

"The Wolf does not regard the barking dog"

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-02-2001, 12:28 AM
yeah . . . go play with your cat fm . ..

leave vasco to play with all the half naked sweaty men in his profile without your chinese panther nonsense :eek: ...

http://www.ouano.com/reydiogo/images/group-pix4.jpg

where's my beer?

Water Dragon
11-02-2001, 12:30 AM
Isn't that Hura in the pic?

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-02-2001, 12:49 AM
i have no idea .. . just thought it was funny to see in his profile ...

who's hura?

where's my beer?

Ryu
11-02-2001, 01:03 AM
Have to be a Mousel's member to really know I guess. :) Or InTheGuard, or Underground.

WaterDragon, is it her? I can't tell.

Ryu

http://judoinfo.com/images/kimuraosawa.jpg

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Water Dragon
11-02-2001, 01:11 AM
I think it is, I think she posted the same pic before. Why didn't you e-mail me fool. I have questions for you. Your still not mad about the Greek jokes, are you?

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Ryu
11-02-2001, 01:13 AM
Huh? Greek jokes?
Oh you wanted me to email about the knife post a few days back! :eek:

Sorry, man, it's been a busy week!
I've got a couple of working email accounts.
I'll send you one soon. :)

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Ryu
11-02-2001, 01:16 AM
What's your email?

chokeyouout2
11-02-2001, 04:34 AM
JWT

I'll bet a grand the chick in the picture would beat you into the dirt. If she didn't Rey would.

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Sharky
11-02-2001, 05:11 AM
whats with everyone calling everyone JWT, when he isn't even on the thread?

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

wushu chik
11-02-2001, 06:29 AM
Hey,
Whoever knows where that pic came from. LET ME KNOW!! I wouldn't mind getting "beaten down" by some of those guys!!

Tainan Mantis
11-02-2001, 02:03 PM
Bao-rhymes with cow. Too short for a name?
BAO DZAI - rhymes with try.
Or a host of other adj. to make the name sound better like whyzyrd said Hei, rhymes with tray.
If there are some adj. you'd like to consider let me know.

SevenStar
11-03-2001, 01:12 PM
Who is this Hura? How good is she?

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

JasBourne
11-03-2001, 07:55 PM
3rd guy from the left in the back row looks like Wallid Ismael.

Ryu
11-03-2001, 10:29 PM
Wushu Chick, control yourself, please!

:eek:

;)

Ryu

wushu chik
11-04-2001, 11:39 AM
Sorry sorry....but come on...look at them, what did you expect me to do?? Just SIT HERE and druel?

I am ALWAYS Kung Fu Fighting.....what about you?

Wongsifu
11-04-2001, 05:50 PM
jax are you psychic !!!! **** i was going to post that then i tohught nah tihs thread is dead who cares !!!

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Wongsifu
11-04-2001, 05:57 PM
jas that is not jax

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

JAZA
11-09-2001, 04:11 AM
Miche SChool Vasco?

Just a piada irmao :cool: