PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Incomplete Boxing saying...

mickey
04-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Greetings,

A man with strong arms _____________,
A man with strong legs you stay away from.

Has anyone heard of this saying to complete it?

mickey

Syn7
04-03-2012, 06:56 PM
I dunno but speaking of boxing.
In Canada a Conservative(right wing) senator boxed a Liberal(right of center) MP and the NeoCon got TKO'd. They raised like 200 grand for cancer research.

Has an American Senator ever got into the ring with a Democratic Congressman?
I can think of a few matches I would love to see.

Most member are either old or fat or out of shape or all the above. There are a few who actually eat well and are alive because they take care of themselves rather than just buying a few years here and there from the pharma giants. They should fight. I wanna see Obama and Romney step into the octagon.

David Jamieson
04-04-2012, 04:55 AM
I dunno but speaking of boxing.
In Canada a Conservative(right wing) senator boxed a Liberal(right of center) MP and the NeoCon got TKO'd. They raised like 200 grand for cancer research.

Has an American Senator ever got into the ring with a Democratic Congressman?
I can think of a few matches I would love to see.

Most member are either old or fat or out of shape or all the above. There are a few who actually eat well and are alive because they take care of themselves rather than just buying a few years here and there from the pharma giants. They should fight. I wanna see Obama and Romney step into the octagon.

Are you kidding me? Trudeau won? Holy crap! Chalk one up for the scrawny guy eh? lol

MasterKiller
04-04-2012, 06:15 AM
A man with strong arms you make sweet love to,
A man with strong legs makes sweet love to you.

David Jamieson
04-04-2012, 07:13 AM
A man with strong arms you make sweet love to,
A man with strong legs makes sweet love to you.

we're talking about boxing here, not your rainbow bear parties.... :p

Syn7
04-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Are you kidding me? Trudeau won? Holy crap! Chalk one up for the scrawny guy eh? lol

Yeah everyone thought lil man would win cause he was so stalky but justion's reach and athleticism won it. He punished his assss. It was pretty sweet for two guys that can't fight and for a senator fighting an MP. I think that's just great.!