PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston Autopsy Commentary

mickey
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Greetings,

While the media has been having a good time with the autopsy of Whitney Houston, they are not reading it carefully. Though very trace amounts of marijuana and cocaine have been found in Whitney Houston's body, the toxicology report reveals that she was not high when she drowned. Cocaine, co-factored in Whitney Houston's death, can linger in the body for years and can strike at any time. It is a true silent killer. It is this aspect of cocaine that the media should be bringing to the attention of the masses.

As I mentioned in the thread about David Carradine, some celebrities have handlers to keep them from getting into trouble. One person who admitted to being in Whitney Houston's entourage for that particular purpose suddenly had no contact with Whitney for the entire day up to Whitney's body being discovered. I believe it will eventually come to light that Whitney Houston was not alone when she died. I find that thought comforting.

Now, cocaine and other items associated with drug use were (edit: allegedly) found in the hotel room. Given the toxicology report, whose drugs were those?

mickey

David Jamieson
04-09-2012, 08:47 AM
I don't think it's terribly important.

She was a drug addict. She actively decided to become a drug addict and lived her life as a drug addict.

The autopsy isn't of great importance. She's dead. That's that. What she died of is irrelevant for me really.

Drugs & misadventure. She made her choices, she met her consequences. Same as the rest of us.

mickey
04-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi David,

It is very important.

We are being fed this image of a person who was drugging up until the time she died. IT WAS NOT TRUE AT ALL. If anything, she was working very hard with recovery. And she was clean when she left us. That alone can encourage people with addictions to get their act together. The media cannot generate too much money with that.

mickey

David Jamieson
04-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't think celebrities are role models for one thing. They are terrible at it anyway.
I don't think it's important just because it's a celebrity.

There are millions of drug addicts out there messing up their lives by their own volition.

Whether or not Whitney Houston was in recovery won't make a lick of difference in anyone's life.

mickey
04-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi David,

You are reading too much into my words. So, let me flesh them out.

It is important because the media is not telling the truth; and, that the truth of the autopsy and toxicology, not the celebrity status, could help someone else with their struggles. Nothing more.

I don't even think the family of Whitney Houston understands the autopsy results.

mickey

Drake
04-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi David,

You are reading too much into my words. So, let me flesh them out.

It is important because the media is not telling the truth; and, that the truth of the autopsy and toxicology, not the celebrity status, could help someone else with their struggles. Nothing more.

I don't even think the family of Whitney Houston understands the autopsy results.

mickey

But aside from her family... why does anyone else care so much? We lose people every day down here. Afghans die ALL THE TIME. And we care about someone who trainwrecked a life folks down here couldn't even dream of?

I find it more perplexing that we put so much more time and effort into the death of one person as opposed to someone, say, who wasn't plastered all over the media.

A recalibration of perspective is truly in order.

mickey
04-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi Drake,

No one is asking you to care.

My standpoint is that the truth should be told. There is more $$ is perpetuating the lie. I agree with your second paragraph. If the truth was told, there would be nothing to plaster.

mickey

Drake
04-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi Drake,

No one is asking you to care.

My standpoint is that the truth should be told. There is more $$ is perpetuating the lie. I agree with your second paragraph. If the truth was told, there would be nothing to plaster.

mickey

What truth? You have only speculation just like everyone else. Unless, of course, you were part of the actual investigation or worked with the coroner, in which case you shouldn't be discussing it in a forum like this. But I'm thinking you are just going by what you read on the internetz. Would that be a correct assumption?

mickey
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM
The autopsy has been posted elsewhere. Then again, who really reads that stuff?

mickey

kfson
04-10-2012, 01:23 PM
At the very least, someone can learn from the information of her misfortune.

David Jamieson
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
At the very least, someone can learn from the information of her misfortune.

Not sure what the average tomcat is gonna get out of that story.

Gospel singer makes it big, cuts albums, makes a movie, hooks up with a jerky boy, get's blazed, spirals downwards, fails at a comeback, dies in a hotel room.

Other than, "say no to jerky boys that will give you dope" I don't know what is to be learned from that failure.

mickey
04-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Greetings,

I see you still have that callous, David. I am not interested in changing your stance on this matter. I respect it.

Whitney Houston was in RECOVERY and not in RELAPSE at the time of her death. It is important that her family understand that. She was pulling it together. I thought that Clive Davis was pushing her a bit too hard. I realize that he was helping her get focused. And those lousy performances were benchmarks that she would have to surpass. He was using occupation as therapy. And it was working. He has my utmost respect.

mickey

Drake
04-10-2012, 04:06 PM
People die all day, every day, often in droves. What makes this person special?

I lose more sleep over the children here that accidentally set off IEDs, or the 19 year old who was shot and killed, leaving behind a fiance. Or the guy who left behind three kids and a wife.

I lose sleep over the mother who had her child swept away in a tsunami, ripped from her arms.

I don't give a flying **** about some rich ***** who ****ed up her life, career, and everything else, but HAD a lovely singing voice. I don't care about the minutiae of how she died, because had she never gotten wrapped up in illegal drug use, which also probably got people killed in other countries from the money she contributed to drug lords, she wouldn't be dead, face down in bathtub.

There are people who don't even have water to drink, much less die in. Good riddance, her consumption footprint wasn't sustainable anyway.

mickey
04-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi Drake,

I have no need to draw comparatives of one loss of life to another. All life is precious.

And in truth, I want all of you guys home NOW: in a heartbeat, with a heartbeat. I want it no other way.

mickey