PDA

View Full Version : The Fetus Keeper is out.

David Jamieson
04-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Finally, Fetus in a jar candidate, R.Santorum is hightailing it off the list of hopefuls for potus.

I can feel 1bad having a seizure from here!

bawang
04-11-2012, 08:27 AM
i never vote for conservative pliticians because they are all fake. they never act passionate like hitler.

David Jamieson
04-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I never vote for american politicians because i'm canadian. :p

They run a great freak show when it comes to politics down there though. I gotta say, I feel a whole lot better about being Canadian after watching any political commentary or ad from the states. lol

I feel sorry for any and all Americans who actually are capable of reasonable thought fully understanding there is like 1/3 of a billion of them! Which means that even in simple math terms, there are a lot of morons in America....

10x more than Canada! We have approximately the same percentage of morons here. Proof? Harper Government.

:D

Featherstone
04-11-2012, 09:02 AM
I hate campaign time on the tube and radio. Makes me want to rip the cables out and smash the devices!

sanjuro_ronin
04-11-2012, 09:09 AM
I never vote for american politicians because i'm canadian. :p

They run a great freak show when it comes to politics down there though. I gotta say, I feel a whole lot better about being Canadian after watching any political commentary or ad from the states. lol

I feel sorry for any and all Americans who actually are capable of reasonable thought fully understanding there is like 1/3 of a billion of them! Which means that even in simple math terms, there are a lot of morons in America....

10x more than Canada! We have approximately the same percentage of morons here. Proof? Harper Government.

:D

It becomes a question of WHO are you gonna vote for?
The choice is to NOT vote ) no one worth voting for) or vote for the lesser of two evils or the "evil we know".
Same thing here.
You rag on Harper, but who else is there to vote for?

GeneChing
04-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Good ol' Dan Savage

wenshu
04-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Good ol' Dan Savage

http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/ADVOCATE/NEWS/2011/2011-12/2011-12-14/SANTORUMXLRG.jpg

wenshu
04-11-2012, 09:29 AM
http://syburi.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/romney-squeezes-out-santorum.jpg

David Jamieson
04-11-2012, 09:33 AM
It becomes a question of WHO are you gonna vote for?
The choice is to NOT vote ) no one worth voting for) or vote for the lesser of two evils or the "evil we know".
Same thing here.
You rag on Harper, but who else is there to vote for?

I'd vote for Bob Rae in a heartbeat.
I also think a majority for the Harper Government has been a horrible exercise in buffoonery on the hill.

sanjuro_ronin
04-11-2012, 09:40 AM
I'd vote for Bob Rae in a heartbeat.
I also think a majority for the Harper Government has been a horrible exercise in buffoonery on the hill.

Because Bob did such a great job in Ontario ?
The insurance companies and universities sure liked him.

David Jamieson
04-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Because Bob did such a great job in Ontario ?
The insurance companies and universities sure liked him.

Despite his former left leanings, Bob Rae was over 9000 points better than Mike Harris. And he did a better job in Ontario than Harris.

Now that he is in the Liberal party, I like quite a lot of his ideas and his opposition to Harper is sound and reasoned. Not to mention, his tenure as a provincial politician is over, he had Ontario for 5 years and Harris did more damage than he ever did.

My issue with "conservatives" is that they are anything but conservatives, fiscally, socially or otherwise. I don't understand the neo-con movement, it is socially backwards and intellectually bankrupt. Too bad really, because I consider myself a conservative and i do not consider the PC party to be so, because they aren't. they're mostly old reform party people, even Harper who scooped the conservative party out of Ottawa and replaced it with reform party people.

The vote will be opposite next time.

bawang
04-11-2012, 10:54 AM
at first i thought conservatives wanted to build a warrior society where there is only war and only the strong survive. then i found out they just wanna have less taxes to pay for big boat. my boner died

sanjuro_ronin
04-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Despite his former left leanings, Bob Rae was over 9000 points better than Mike Harris. And he did a better job in Ontario than Harris.

Now that he is in the Liberal party, I like quite a lot of his ideas and his opposition to Harper is sound and reasoned. Not to mention, his tenure as a provincial politician is over, he had Ontario for 5 years and Harris did more damage than he ever did.

My issue with "conservatives" is that they are anything but conservatives, fiscally, socially or otherwise. I don't understand the neo-con movement, it is socially backwards and intellectually bankrupt. Too bad really, because I consider myself a conservative and i do not consider the PC party to be so, because they aren't. they're mostly old reform party people, even Harper who scooped the conservative party out of Ottawa and replaced it with reform party people.

The vote will be opposite next time.

I agree with you on the conservatives.
Unfortunately.
As for Bob, you couldn't pay me enough to vote for that corrupt loser.
Sorry.

Hebrew Hammer
04-11-2012, 12:04 PM
my boner died

Boner not dead, just limp and lifeless...return to manliness drive nail through head...increase blood flow will result. God's speed Bawang.

David Jamieson
04-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I agree with you on the conservatives.
Unfortunately.
As for Bob, you couldn't pay me enough to vote for that corrupt loser.
Sorry.

lol, you make it sound like Bob took your lunch money or something.

What exactly was it that he did that had you decide he was corrupted?

It's not like he took 350k in unmarked envelopes as a kickback for selling planes like a certain PM once did. Now that is what I think of when I think of corrupt Canadian Politicians.

I don't think Harper is corrupt, I think he's a weasel and a liar and he's controlling to a point of it being bad for our country overall because of the lack of political discourse due to his muzzling his members.

It's possible his right hand man, possibly a couple of them are corrupt. Flaherty, McKay, Baird and Kenny all strike sour chords with me on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure that there is seething racist in the position of minister for immigration with some of the stuff that Jason Kenny says.

Baird is like someone tazing a badger constantly. I don't know what is wrong with him, but something's not right with that boy.

McKay is a hopeless nitwit and is just greasy...as is Flaherty, and let's not forget that Jimmy was Mikey's pal when they took Ontarian money for transportation, bought a highway and then sold it as a toll highway to foreign concerns!!!

ass hattery at it's finest.

So that leaves us with the NDP sans Jack Layton...yeah, that's a no go, the Green party aka freaking hippies that will get nowhere but do have a really smart and well spoken leader In Elizabeth May and then the Liberal party who are currently led by the Bob you hate, but there is a good chance that Kennedy might run the show as we get up to convention time.

That will leave us with a lot more choice than Harper, who has a majority government on a 39% eligible voter turnout.

That kind of makes me look at my fellow countrymen and want to slap everyone who says "I'm not gonna vote because they all suck". I'd like to see a 3 days in jail or 50 dollar fine for any eligible voter who fails to vote without good reason.

It should get better, but Steve needs to be put back where he belongs. In the opposition. :p

sanjuro_ronin
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Bob did worse than "take my lunch money", he took money from the very people that he helped make money while premier- ex: Universities.
He allows them to raise tuitions and then takes a nice "teaching position" at UofT for 250k a year.
A rose by any other name...

Plus I know the guy personally so NO, he'd never get my vote.

bawang
04-11-2012, 02:28 PM
all i knew about santorum was he made a lot of gays mad and they named him after their lube and feces.

so as soon as i heard about him running i knew he wouldnt last.

David Jamieson
04-12-2012, 06:11 AM
What I'd like to know is how moon bat crazy was Santorum that he thought his platform and rhetoric were in any way acceptable to the majority of the American people?

As for the Canuck stuff, it's peanuts compared to the riggings and doings in the states. The halls of power anywhere though will always be filled with those who seek power and rarely by those who seek positive change for all. That's a fact of life. Sane people don't want to get involved with the insanity of power plays.

Our system was designed by wolf minds to be used by wolf minds to oversee sheep. Most government systems are this. The strong impose on the weak throughout history and time. It would appear that it is natural for a politician to want to control the population he is elected or appointed to govern.

I see these power plays in everyday life to varying degrees in the office/workplace or in places of leisure. Such is life.

sanjuro_ronin
04-12-2012, 06:23 AM
What I'd like to know is how moon bat crazy was Santorum that he thought his platform and rhetoric were in any way acceptable to the majority of the American people?

As for the Canuck stuff, it's peanuts compared to the riggings and doings in the states. The halls of power anywhere though will always be filled with those who seek power and rarely by those who seek positive change for all. That's a fact of life. Sane people don't want to get involved with the insanity of power plays.

Our system was designed by wolf minds to be used by wolf minds to oversee sheep. Most government systems are this. The strong impose on the weak throughout history and time. It would appear that it is natural for a politician to want to control the population he is elected or appointed to govern.

I see these power plays in everyday life to varying degrees in the office/workplace or in places of leisure. Such is life.

What was that saying?
The anyone that can win an election doesn't deserve to?
Something like that...
Public servants/employees have forgotten WHO they work for and have gained this sense of "entitlement" that boggles the mind.
It would be nice to have them understand WHO they work for and who pays their salaries.

Scott R. Brown
04-13-2012, 11:14 PM
WOW!!

Who knew Canada-adian politics was so riveting!:eek:

Governments/Rulers/Politicians are by definition, buffoons!

It ALWASYS comes down to voting for the lesser of two evils!:(

Syn7
04-15-2012, 05:13 PM
i think the debate as to when an abortion is right and when its wrong is so so so easy. for me anyways. if the baby is independant of the mother, meaning if she died it would live. As long as that child is living off her directly it should still be her choice. After that, sorry, thats a bonafied baby, born or not.

You people are nutts. santorum had a way better chance than you folks give him credit for. im very thankfull he didnt win, dont get me wrong. he could have tho. had he stuck to his original platform he wouldve done much better.

How sad is it that a disgraced speaker from over 20 years ago actually got his name on the ticket for the POTUS primaries. That's insane. such short memories. the man is a proven crook and eaven bigger sleaze. If being a **** to your fam was a crime he would be doing life. so to see this family values crap fly out his mouth is just rediculous. he and his mutant wife need to jusdt go die. I do not aknowledge the rights of such individuals that would seek to destroy mine. fukc em.

At least with romney it will be biz as usual. I know thats bad, but it could have been a lot worse.

looks like you guys are stuck with another right of center president without the balls to actually follow thru on his promisses. Obama is such a fraud. a fake.

Syn7
04-15-2012, 05:21 PM
i never vote for conservative pliticians because they are all fake. they never act passionate like hitler.

you know, you don't have to act this way. If you simply aknowledge your insecurities you won't have to act like such a twitt anymore. Try not being a waste of space for once. You may just like it.