PalmStriker
04-10-2012, 08:30 PM
That not Choylay. That Kung foo-foo :(

bawang
04-11-2012, 08:23 AM
never trust a asian with the yellow hair paint

GeneChing
04-11-2012, 09:07 AM
I don't know him, but I know Tat Wong (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=103) and his schools. Anyone know Meng Ricky Wong?

BTW, I'll merge this with the BMA thread after it subsides. I know you dislike that hskwarrior, but it'll archive better there later. For now, as this is our 'hood - :( - it can stand independent.

GeneChing
04-11-2012, 09:10 AM
never trust a asian with the yellow hair paint That's an Asian bleach blonde, not hair paint. Hair paint? Asian hair bleaches yellow. I know because I did that in college. :o

Redwood City man, kung fu instructor, arrested for lewd acts with a child (http://www.lagonian.com/article/?selectid=850)
Tue, Apr 10, 2012

Meng Ricky Wong, 36, was arrested by San Mateo police after two young female students, aged 9 and 11, came forward and disclosed allegations against him.

The two students, who did not know each other and had been enrolled at Tat Wong in San Mateo, disclosed the �exact same type of allegations against Wong,� fondling, said a police statement.

Wong worked at Tat Wong from about 1999 to 2011.

Police believe that Wong may have committed additional lewd acts and are looking to speak with parents of Tat Wong students who recall hearing comments from their children indicating that a similar crime may have occurred.

However, police said in the statement that �interviewing child-victims is an extremely delicate process, for which we use highly trained professionals with the support of victim advocates.�

Police are asking parents not to "interview" children themselves but to contact police.

Anyone with information on this investigation can contact San Mateo police Detective Alex Rizzato at (650) 522-7669.

Information can be provided anonymously to the San Mateo Police Dept. Investigations Bureau at (650) 522-7650, the police secret witness hotline at (650) 522-7676, an anonymous text message to (650) 262-3473 or an anonymous e-mail to sanmateo@tipnow.org.
All SF Bay Area peeps - let's help catch Wong. He dishonored us.

TenTigers
04-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Frank, what do you mean,"Now?":D

hskwarrior
04-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Hey Hey Hey......if there's grass on the field its okay to play!!!!!

JUST KEEDING Haaaaa! :D

hskwarrior
04-11-2012, 10:25 AM
All SF Bay Area peeps - let's help catch Wong. He dishonored us.

he was arrested. and of course people who know him have come to his side and says its not his nature. would hope for the best here, but if he did this then he has to pay the price.

GeneChing
04-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Needs witnesses, etc. Although as a parent, it's tough to heed that 'not to "interview" children themselves' request.

taai gihk yahn
04-11-2012, 11:26 AM
you know, when i first saw the headline to the original article:

"San Mateo Police Look for More Potential Victims of Kung Fu Instructor"

my initial thought was that he had beaten some people up...but then I realized that he was a kung fu instructor...;)

Lucas
04-11-2012, 12:05 PM
oh no he dittent!! :eek:

David Jamieson
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
you know, when i first saw the headline to the original article:

"San Mateo Police Look for More Potential Victims of Kung Fu Instructor"

my initial thought was that he had beaten some people up...but then I realized that he was a kung fu instructor...;)

bwahahahahahaah

you get a cookie.

It's tracking you...:mad:

:p