PDA

View Full Version : Important Pak Hok Pai News given out by the elders to the kung fu community!

Yaushifu15
05-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Recently Cheung Kwok Wah publish a few articles in a kung fu magazine labeled, xin wu xia. In the magazine Cheung Kwok Wah talks about his past history with Pak Hok Pai (white crane), the art itself, the hand/weapon forms, and where his lineage came from i.e. who he learned from etc. One of our elders and the only "De" generation that's still alive today couldn't believed what he personally read. He did not like how Cheung Kwok Wah used his and his sihing (elder brother's) name in the article. Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself also could not believe how Cheung Kwok Wah made up a bunch of hand/weapon forms and claimed it to be traditional and real Pak Hok Pai. Chan Hak Fu being extremely frustrated got together with Lo Wing Chung (Au Wing Nin's main disciple) and spoke about this situation. Both of these elders decided that a letter needed to be written out for the whole kung fu community to clarify that neither Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself, nor the late Au wing nin himself has accepted Mr. Cheung as a student. The letter also stats that most of the forms and pak hok pai that Cheung Kwok Wah is teaching today is completely fake. They also want the whole community to know that after the late grandmaster Deng Zak Ming announced that Mr. Cheung is not his student anymore, Mr Cheung should not be considered as apart of the Pak Hok Pai community and should not randomly use elder's names to claim who has taught him his kung fu. I hope this message can be spread around the entire kung fu community and hope the traditional and real pak hok pai can stay alive.

Please refer to the following video to see the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcEgorqA-M

Gru Bianca
05-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Recently Cheung Kwok Wah publish a few articles in a kung fu magazine labeled, xin wu xia. In the magazine Cheung Kwok Wah talks about his past history with Pak Hok Pai (white crane), the art itself, the hand/weapon forms, and where his lineage came from i.e. who he learned from etc. One of our elders and the only "De" generation that's still alive today couldn't believed what he personally read. He did not like how Cheung Kwok Wah used his and his sihing (elder brother's) name in the article. Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself also could not believe how Cheung Kwok Wah made up a bunch of hand/weapon forms and claimed it to be traditional and real Pak Hok Pai. Chan Hak Fu being extremely frustrated got together with Lo Wing Chung (Au Wing Nin's main disciple) and spoke about this situation. Both of these elders decided that a letter needed to be written out for the whole kung fu community to clarify that neither Mr. Chan Huk Fu himself, nor the late Au wing nin himself has accepted Mr. Cheung as a student. The letter also stats that most of the forms and pak hok pai that Cheung Kwok Wah is teaching today is completely fake. They also want the whole community to know that after the late grandmaster Deng Zak Ming announced that Mr. Cheung is not his student anymore, Mr Cheung should not be considered as apart of the Pak Hok Pai community and should not randomly use elder's names to claim who has taught him his kung fu. I hope this message can be spread around the entire kung fu community and hope the traditional and real pak hok pai can stay alive.

Please refer to the following video to see the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcEgorqA-M

Loosers, it must suck to realize that your "traditional and real" pak hok pai is missing a big chunk hah???!!!!

Too bad for you all that that I have seen with my own eyes the proof of Sigong having baisi Au Wing Nam:rolleyes:

Gru Bianca
05-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Loosers, it must suck to realize that your "traditional and real" pak hok pai is missing a big chunk hah???!!!!

Too bad for you all that I have seen with my own eyes the proof of Sigong having baisi Au Wing Nam:rolleyes:

PS: Ah Kong... you really went down the drain...as we say...the pig has been cooked in its own fat. Pathetic

friday
03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how many of you try to pull him down and discredit his Kung fu and his reputation. Luca I agree with you, bunch of losers and gutless swine.

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Let's review....

Someone who is dead wants a letter about an article that was publised after he died circulated......

And never let the fact there isn't one head of a system bother you when you enter into this sort of discussion....

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:24 AM
and you claim you didn't miss the reality-warping fun of this place

Actually, my recent "return" only confirmed everything I believed... I just can't resist pointing out how incredibly STUPID the above is... but, of course, also incredibly common in the so called "wu lin" aka "mo lum"

GeneChing
03-08-2013, 10:35 AM
I was just thinking when I read it, what a nice little nostalgic flashback, like admiring the sound of electric typewriters in the movie Argo. The whole 'publishing public announcements' schtick - it reminded me of simpler times, before the web. Although some of it was still happening to a small degree when I took the post here at the mag over a decade ago. We still get the occasional announcement sent our way, not surprisingly, it's usually via fax or postal mail. It's old school, as it old and in the way school. :rolleyes:

bawang
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM
your light shines on the darkness of the mo lum and burns the evil away

mighty david ross, i light incence to you every morning. i bow in the direction of new york, because you are the sun that rises.

praise him

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:42 AM
your light shines on the darkness of the mo lum and burns the evil away

mighty david ross, i light incence to you every morning. i bow in the direction of new york, because you are the sun that rises.

praise him

don't forget to put a pork bun on the altar, I like those also

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
We still get the occasional announcement sent our way, not surprisingly, it's usually via fax or postal mail.

the post office still delivers mail? :confused:

bawang
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
by the leg hairs of chan tai san, it shall be done.

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:46 AM
we used to do that w ha gow, and in the morning, the ha gow would be gone and we would be rewarded by an empty tin for stacking...

here's your tin!

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:48 AM
With the references to Argo, electric typwritters, CTS's leg hairs, incense, pork buns, har gow and har gow tins, do you think OP is now regretting starting this thread?

bawang
03-08-2013, 10:50 AM
With the references to Argo, electric typwritters, CTS's leg hairs, incense, pork buns, har gow and har gow tins, do you think OP is now regretting starting this thread?

by the perineum of wong yan lim, righteous justice has been performed upon this thread.

you know david ross, with a lock of chan tai sans leg hairs, you could clone him, raise him as your son, and unleash the ultimate warrior on earth.

maybe if you put him enough in a traumatic event, he will regain his past ceullar memory, like a ghola.

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM
by the perineum of wong yan lim, righteous justice has been performed upon this thread.

by the power of wong yan lam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bawang
03-08-2013, 11:01 AM
i bet if those stone cold psychopath kung fu killers see those 100 pound grannies gossiping all day about lamas and lineage war, they would facepalm. they would facepalm so hard.

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 11:04 AM
and here's my fantasy response:

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/74242/74242,1283554186,1/stock-photo-stack-of-empty-cans-on-the-canning-factory-60346510.jpg

we came close to that more than a few times.....

bawang
03-08-2013, 11:05 AM
perhaps we are not being respectful enough to the original subject and person of the thread.

*rubs testicles

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 11:09 AM
perhaps we are not being respectful enough to the original subject and person of the thread.

*rubs testicles

indeed!!!!!

bawang
03-08-2013, 11:12 AM
could you head over to the wing chun forum and do that a bit on this thread as well? it really needs it...

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65450

i dont want to go there. ill catch AIDS.

Brule
03-08-2013, 11:14 AM
could you head over to the wing chun forum and do that a bit on this thread as well? it really needs it...

Since i'm on lunch and have nothing else to do maybe i'll have a good read. Haven't viewed the WC forum lately, i need a laugh or two.

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM

I sprinkled some wisdom on that thread for you

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Since i'm on lunch and have nothing else to do maybe i'll have a good read. Haven't viewed the WC forum lately, i need a laugh or two.

you'll ruin a perfectly good lunch

Brule
03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
i tried but didn't make it past page 2.....

bawang
03-08-2013, 11:27 AM
i tried but didn't make it past page 2.....

i knew someone once who tried to learn wing chun. filled with shame and grief, he walked calmly into the yellow river with dignity and grace and restored his honor.

death is a preferrable alternative to wing chun.

Scott R. Brown
03-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Actually, my recent "return" only confirmed everything I believed... I just can't resist pointing out how incredibly STUPID the above is... but, of course, also incredibly common in the so called "wu lin" aka "mo lum"

don't forget to put a pork bun on the altar, I like those also

I too am glad to see you have finally returned!

However, encouraging bawang to pork the altar, may be going just a bit too far!!:eek:

bawang
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM
However, encouraging bawang to pork the altar, may be going just a bit too far!!:eek:

what are you saying? i dont understand. what is wrong with putting the pork on the altar?

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 11:45 AM
putting the pork on the altar

"putting pork on the altar" is what Gene Ching used to call his Saturday nights...

Scott R. Brown
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
what are you saying? i dont understand. what is wrong with putting the pork on the altar?

Well, its not my altar.

I have always believed that what a man does with his own altar in the privacy of his special altar place is his own business.

I am questioning the appropriateness of mentioning such prurient goings on in public!

GeneChing
03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
the post office still delivers mail? :confused: Indeed...well, not on Saturdays...:( and especially not on Saturday nights. :eek:

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Indeed...well, not on Saturdays...:(

that's because Saturday is for "putting pork on the altar"!

GeneChing
03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
which is a euphemism for what exactly? :confused:

No wait! Never mind. I don't want to know. :eek:

lkfmdc
03-08-2013, 12:11 PM
which is a euphemism for what exactly? :confused:

well.... let's put it properly

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi34de7gj1rjamtmo1_250.gif

bawang
03-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Well, its not my altar.

I have always believed that what a man does with his own altar in the privacy of his special altar place is his own business.

I am questioning the appropriateness of mentioning such prurient goings on in public!

are you insunuating i am do the sexy intercourse with the altar? this you are saying?

Scott R. Brown
03-09-2013, 06:11 PM
are you insunuating i am do the sexy intercourse with the altar? this you are saying?

Wow!! I never even considered that!!:eek:

Why? Are you?

I mean, it is none of my business, but you know, to each his own, right?

David Jamieson
03-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Clearly this is the wrong garden path...

As an aside, I noticed this peculiar activity (publishing propaganda) with the advent of the internet in a real sense sometime around '96.

It used to be that an organization or person could control information if they had enough money to repeat it often enough through the medium(s) at their disposal. Nowadays, or at least in the past 10 years pertaining to martial art in particular there has been a huge shift in the paradigm and the information can't be controlled in this manner anymore.

Companies, individuals etc attempt to create things in the hope of viral attention, but it almost never happens. It's interesting to watch societal changes in thinking and even more so when watching the oblivious to what most everyone else has bumped hip to already.

bawang
03-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Wow!! I never even considered that!!:eek:

Why? Are you?

I mean, it is none of my business, but you know, to each his own, right?

are you challenging me?

Scott R. Brown
03-10-2013, 10:19 AM
are you challenging me?

I don't participate in pork-offs!

But thanks for the offer.:D

bawang
03-10-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't participate in pork-offs!

But thanks for the offer.:D

i only pork red boaters.

ngokfei
03-12-2013, 10:30 AM
I love how this guy only joins this forum to post 1 time.

Basically who knows what to believe but for sure the HK scene is upset that this guy is in the magazine and seems to have a pretty large following in the west.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle - as usual.

His Min Loi Jum is pretty nice eh.

White Crane Needle in Cotton Set (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgchrGo8t-o)

GeneChing
03-12-2013, 10:36 AM

Actually, I've been enjoying the thread necromancy this week very much. Why bother starting new threads? It shows far more forum fu to ttt old ones. And we got a ton of old threads to ttt. :cool:

lkfmdc
03-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Actually, I've been enjoying the thread necromancy this week very much. Why bother starting new threads? It shows far more forum fu to ttt old ones. And we got a ton of old threads to ttt. :cool:

I have an odd feeling this is aimed at me :mad:

GeneChing
03-12-2013, 11:50 AM
...or self delusional?

:p Just kidding. I suppose it is aimed at you but in an earnestly flattering way. I honestly do admire thread necromancy. But don't let that go to your head. :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
03-12-2013, 12:02 PM
This was the user that necro-raised the thread: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=8381

GeneChing
03-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I stand corrected.

Never mind, lkfmdc. I'm the one who is getting delusional. But you all already knew that. Y'all would too if you had to sit in my chair.

Ok, back to my any-size-breasted sword hotties (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41007)...:o

Gru Bianca
03-13-2013, 01:41 AM

Basically who knows what to believe but for sure the HK scene is upset that this guy is in the magazine and seems to have a pretty large following in the west.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle - as usual.

His Min Loi Jum is pretty nice eh.

White Crane Needle in Cotton Set (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgchrGo8t-o)

It all started around 11 years ago when a student of his decided to depart ways and to legitimate himself by trying to delegitimize his ex-Sifu leveraging on some hidden and lurking jealousy of others within the System.

Glad you like his Min Loi Jum

bawang
03-13-2013, 10:45 AM
It all started around 11 years ago when a student of his decided to depart ways and to legitimate himself by trying to delegitimize his ex-Sifu leveraging on some hidden and lurking jealousy of others within the System.

Glad you like his Min Loi Jum

doesnt sound like a warrior, sound like a giant poosy.

MasterKiller
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
This thread =

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559830_277604729039090_949353147_n.png

Gru Bianca
03-13-2013, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=bawang;1218671]doesnt sound like a warrior, sound like a giant poosy.[/QUOTE

Actually as a guy he wouldn't be bad and his Kung Fu too is not bad but he has character's issues to solve

bawang
03-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Actually as a guy he wouldn't be bad and his Kung Fu too is not bad but he has character's issues to solve
thats why he is a giant poosy

Gru Bianca
03-13-2013, 07:59 PM
thats why he is a giant poosy

yeah but knowing your respect for 关公 I doubt you would say the same straight on his face were you to be in front of him :p

friday
05-14-2015, 10:32 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sd1t8NuajSw

(If you understand cantonese) I think this video documentary recently filmed of Cheung Sifu and the signed and witnessed original certificate addresses the rumours and lies spread by others with the intention of discrediting him.

It's been a while but I think its important to have this out there.

lkfmdc
05-15-2015, 06:49 AM

ok.....

friday
05-15-2015, 03:12 PM

ok.....

As in?

I raised a long dormant / dead thread?

Mor Sao
05-16-2015, 05:40 PM
Who facking cares?

friday
05-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Who facking cares?

Im sure you don't, but people in Pak Hok Pai probably do. If you don't care then no need to post a response here???

O_o

David Jamieson
05-18-2015, 05:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBfLi75IKG4
This staff work looks ok to me.
This is the guy that got trained by that other guy who those other guys don't like being "the other guy".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBfLi75IKG4

Mor Sao
05-19-2015, 06:31 AM
Hey Friday,

again who facking cares about some petty jealousy S hite.

lkfmdc
05-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Politics suck... and Chinese martial arts are too full of them

Mor Sao
05-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Stop crying like a baby and train more.

Facking crybabies.